- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- PRISQ: a simple risk score to screen for prediabetes: a cross-sectional study from the Qatar Biobank Cohort.
Abbas Mostafa et al. Journal of diabetes investigation 2020 Oct
- Artificial Intelligence Uncovered Clinical Factors for Cardiovascular Events in Myocardial Infarction Patients with Glucose Intolerance.
Shindo Kazuhiro et al. Cardiovascular drugs and therapy 2020 May
- A combined strategy of feature selection and machine learning to identify predictors of prediabetes.
De Silva Kushan et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2019 Dec
- Family Health History Quiz
- Hispanic/Latino Americans and Type 2 Diabetes
- Machine-learning to stratify diabetic patients using novel cardiac biomarkers and integrative genomics.
Hathaway Quincy A et al. Cardiovascular diabetology 2019 Jun 18(1) 78
- The Integrative Human Microbiome Project.
et al. Nature 2019 May 569(7758) 641-648
- Fundamental Knowledge of Microbes Shedding New Light on Human Health
F Collins, NIH Director blog, May 29, 2019
- The Human Microbiome Project expands the toolbox for studying host and microbiome interactions
NIH, May 29, 2019
- Feasibility of pediatric obesity and prediabetes treatment support through Tess, the AI behavioral coaching chatbot.
Stephens Taylor N et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2019 May 9(3) 440-447
- All About Your A1C
CDC, August 2018
- Precision medicine screening using whole-genome sequencing and advanced imaging to identify disease risk in adults.
Perkins Bradley A et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Mar
- The Impact of Family History on the Public Health Burden of Diagnosed Diabetes, Undiagnosed Diabetes and Prediabetes in the United States: Using Family History for Diabetes Control and Prevention
R Moonesinghe et al, CDC Blog, Jan 2018
- The contribution of family history to the burden of diagnosed diabetes, undiagnosed diabetes, and prediabetes in the United States: analysis of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009-2014.
Moonesinghe Ramal, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 1 0.
- Association of Sickle Cell Trait With Hemoglobin A1c in African Americans.
Lacy Mary E et al. JAMA 2017 Feb 317(5) 507-515
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.