Last Posted: Feb 03, 2023
- [Use of genome-wide testing in oncology: French expert opinion based on the Delphi methodology].
Olivier Trédan et al. Bulletin du cancer 2023
- Machine learning to predict overall short-term mortality in cutaneous melanoma.
C Cozzolino et al. Discover. Oncology 2023 14(1) 13
- Persistent mutation burden drives sustained anti-tumor immune responses.
Noushin Niknafs et al. Nature medicine 2023 1
- Cost-effectiveness of immune checkpoint inhibition and targeted treatment in combination as adjuvant treatment of patient with BRAF-mutant advanced melanoma.
Li Si Ni et al. BMC health services research 2023 23(1) 49
- Long-term risk of cancer among the first-degree relatives of epithelial ovarian cancer patients: A cohort study with 48 years of follow up.
Kotaniemi-Talonen Laura et al. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 2023
- Genomic and Transcriptional Profiling of Chinese Melanoma Patients Enhanced Potentially Druggable Targets: A Multicenter Study.
Li Yue et al. Cancers 2023 15(1)
- Multimodal single-cell and whole-genome sequencing of small, frozen clinical specimens.
Wang Yiping et al. Nature genetics 2023
- Racial underrepresentation in dermatological datasets leads to biased machine learning models and inequitable healthcare.
Kleinberg Giona et al. Journal of biomed research 2023 3(1) 42-47
- Melanoma Survival by Age Group: Population-Based Disparities for Adolescent and Young Adult Patients by Stage, Tumor Thickness, and Insurance Type.
Wojcik Katherine Y et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2023
- Adoption of Innovative Therapies Across Oncology Practices-Evidence From Immunotherapy.
Carroll Caitlin E et al. JAMA oncology 2023
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (24)
- COVID-19 (37)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1329)
- GWAS Studies (39)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (324)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (77)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (135)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.