- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 30, 2019
- Assessment of tumor mutation burden calculation from gene panel sequencing data.
Xu Zhenwu et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2019 123401-3409
- Pathologist-level classification of histopathological melanoma images with deep neural networks.
Hekler Achim et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 May 11579-83
- The Impact of Genetic Counseling Educational Tools on Patients' Knowledge of Molecular Testing Terminology.
McDaniels Brianna A et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 May
- Precision Medical Approaches to the Diagnoses and Management of Brain Metastases.
Chukwueke Ugonma N et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2019 May 20(6) 49
- Estimation of the Percentage of US Patients With Cancer Who Are Eligible for and Respond to Checkpoint Inhibitor Immunotherapy Drugs.
Haslam Alyson, et al. JAMA network open 2019 5 0. (5) e192535
- Deep learning outperformed 136 of 157 dermatologists in a head-to-head dermoscopic melanoma image classification task.
Brinker Titus J, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 4 0. 47-54
- Pancreatic cancer and melanoma related perceptions and behaviors following disclosure of CDKN2A variant status as a research result.
Leof Emma R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Apr
- Psychological Impact of Learning CDKN2A Variant Status as a Genetic Research Result.
Zhu Xuan et al. Public health genomics 2019 Apr 21(3-4) 154-163
- Analysis of the CDKN2A gene in FAMMM Syndrome families reveals early age of onset for additional syndromic cancers.
Middlebrooks Candace D et al. Cancer research 2019 Apr
- Epigenetic Classifiers for Precision Diagnosis of Brain Tumors.
Orozco Javier Ij et al. Epigenetics insights 2019 122516865719840284
- Machine Learning in Medicine.
Rajkomar Alvin et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Apr 380(14) 1347-1358
- Redesigning Skin Cancer Early Detection and Care Using a New Mobile Health Application: Protocol of the SKIN Research Project, a Randomised Controlled Trial.
Janda Monika et al. Dermatology (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 235(1) 11-18
- Distress, uncertainty, and positive experiences associated with receiving information on personal genomic risk of melanoma.
Smit Amelia K et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(8) 1094-1100
- Assessing long-term survival benefits of immune checkpoint inhibitors using the net survival benefit.
Péron Julien et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Mar
- Implementing TMB measurement in clinical practice: considerations on assay requirements.
Büttner Reinhard et al. ESMO open 2019 4(1) e000442
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (957)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (109)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (75)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: