Last Posted: Sep 26, 2022
- Communicating Personal Melanoma Polygenic Risk Information: Participants’ Experiences of Genetic Counseling in a Community-Based Study
AK Smit et al, J Per Med, September 26, 2022
- Diet-driven microbial ecology underpins associations between cancer immunotherapy outcomes and the gut microbiome
RC Simpson et al, Nature Medicine, September 22, 2022
- Other Primary Malignancies in Patients with Breast Cancer Who Undergo Germline Panel Testing.
Murphy Brittany L et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2022
- Higher polygenic risk for melanoma is associated with improved survival in a high ultraviolet radiation setting.
Seviiri Mathias et al. Journal of translational medicine 2022 20(1) 403
- Implementation of an NGS panel for clinical practice in paraffin-embedded tissue samples from locally advanced and metastatic melanoma patients.
Castillo Paola et al. Exploration of targeted anti-tumor therapy 2022 1(2) 101-108
- Impact of Distribution of a Tip Sheet to Increase Early Detection and Prevention Behavior among First-Degree Relatives of Melanoma Patients: A Randomized Cluster Trial.
Marcé Diane et al. Cancers 2022 14(16)
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Risk of Skin Cancer
J Trinh et al, JAMA Dermatology, August 24, 2022
- GPNMB confers risk for Parkinson's disease through interaction with α-synuclein.
Diaz-Ortiz Maria E et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2022 8 (6608) eabk0637
- Impact of BRCA1/2 cascade testing on anxiety, depression, and cancer worry levels among unaffected relatives in a multiethnic Asian cohort.
Padmanabhan Heamanthaa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- Association Between Telomere Length and Skin Cancer and Aging: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis.
Son Nannan et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13931785
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (24)
- COVID-19 (34)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1244)
- GWAS Studies (34)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (293)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (63)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (130)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.