Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Integrative Predictive Modeling of Metastasis in Melanoma Cancer Based on MicroRNA, mRNA, and DNA Methylation Data.
Kutlay Aysegül et al. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 2021 8637355
- Estrogen Receptor Is Expressed in Uveal Melanoma: A Potential Target for Therapy.
Schoenfield Lynn et al. Ocular oncology and pathology 2021 7(4) 303-310
- Predicting cardiac adverse events in patients receiving immune checkpoint inhibitors: a machine learning approach.
Heilbroner Samuel Peter et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2021 9(10)
- Integrating additional factors into the TNM staging for cutaneous melanoma by machine learning.
Yang Charles Q et al. PloS one 2021 16(9) e0257949
- Implementation of artificial intelligence algorithms for melanoma screening in a primary care setting.
Giavina-Bianchi Mara et al. PloS one 2021 16(9) e0257006
- Interpretability-Based Multimodal Convolutional Neural Networks for Skin Lesion Diagnosis.
Wang Sutong et al. IEEE transactions on cybernetics 2021 PP
- Dermatologic Follow-up and Assessment of Suspicious Lesions.
Iacullo Julie et al. Clinics in plastic surgery 2021 48(4) 617-629
- Skin cancer classification via convolutional neural networks: systematic review of studies involving human experts.
Haggenmüller Sarah et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2021 156202-216
- Behavioral and Psychological Outcomes Associated with Skin Cancer Genetic Testing in Albuquerque Primary Care.
Hay Jennifer L et al. Cancers 2021 13(16)
- Impact of personal genomic risk information on melanoma prevention behaviors and psychological outcomes: a randomized controlled trial.
Smit Amelia K et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (24)
- COVID-19 (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1227)
- GWAS Studies (31)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (255)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (52)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (125)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.