- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 18, 2019
- Distress, uncertainty, and positive experiences associated with receiving information on personal genomic risk of melanoma.
Smit Amelia K et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(8) 1094-1100
- Assessing long-term survival benefits of immune checkpoint inhibitors using the net survival benefit.
Péron Julien et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Mar
- Implementing TMB measurement in clinical practice: considerations on assay requirements.
Büttner Reinhard et al. ESMO open 2019 4(1) e000442
- Understanding Skin Screening Practices Among Children at Elevated Risk for Melanoma to Inform Interventions for Melanoma Prevention and Control.
Parsons Bridget G et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 Feb
- Familial Melanoma: Diagnostic and Management Implications.
Rossi Mariarita et al. Dermatology practical & conceptual 2019 Jan 9(1) 10-16
- A novel educational intervention targeting melanoma risk and prevention knowledge among children with a familial risk for melanoma.
Wu Yelena P et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 101(3) 452-459
- Development of FamilyTalk: an Intervention to Support Communication and Educate Families About Colorectal Cancer Risk.
Bowen Deborah J et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 Feb
- Estimating CDKN2A mutation carrier probability among global familial melanoma cases using GenoMELPREDICT.
Taylor Nicholas J et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2019 Feb
- Genomic Features and Clinical Management of Patients with Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer Syndromes and Familial Pancreatic Cancer.
Ohmoto Akihiro et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Jan 20(3)
- BRAF mutation testing in melanoma: results from a German observational multicenter study.
Hartmann Arndt et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2019 Jan 474(1) 71-78
- Identification of risk in cutaneous melanoma patients: Prognostic and predictive markers.
Hyams David M et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2019 Jan 119(2) 175-186
- The association between dermoscopic features and BRAF mutational status in cutaneous melanoma: Significance of the blue-white veil.
Armengot-Carbó Miquel et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2018 78(5) 920-926.e4
- Exploring the Emotional and Behavioural Reactions to Receiving Personalised Melanoma Genomic Risk Information: A Qualitative Study.
Fenton G L et al. The British journal of dermatology 2018 Dec
- Current Approaches to Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Chhoda Ankit et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Jan 189(1) 22-35
- An 11-gene-based prognostic signature for uveal melanoma metastasis based on gene expression and DNA methylation profile.
Li Yang et al. Journal of cellular biochemistry 2018 Dec
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (939)
- GWAS Studies (20)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (99)
- Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Guidelines (5)
- Tier Table (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (68)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: