- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- The association between dermoscopic features and BRAF mutational status in cutaneous melanoma: Significance of the blue-white veil.
Armengot-Carbó Miquel et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2018 78(5) 920-926.e4
- Exploring the Emotional and Behavioural Reactions to Receiving Personalised Melanoma Genomic Risk Information: A Qualitative Study.
Fenton G L et al. The British journal of dermatology 2018 Dec
- Current Approaches to Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Chhoda Ankit et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Jan 189(1) 22-35
- An 11-gene-based prognostic signature for uveal melanoma metastasis based on gene expression and DNA methylation profile.
Li Yang et al. Journal of cellular biochemistry 2018 Dec
- Predictive and on-treatment monitoring biomarkers in advanced melanoma: Moving toward personalized medicine.
Tarhini Ahmad et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2018 Dec 718-18
- Melanoma subtypes: Genomic profiles, prognostic molecular markers and therapeutic possibilities.
Rabbie Roy et al. The Journal of pathology 2018 Dec
- Management Decisions Made by Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners in Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma Patients: Impact of a 31-Gene Expression Profile Test
Mirsky Rachel et al. Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD 2018 Nov 17(11) 1220-1223
- FDA approves precision medicine drug for different cancers with same mutation
L McGinley, Washington Post, November 26, 2018
- Gene expression profiling in melanoma: past results and future potential.
Knackstedt Rebecca W et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2018 Nov
- Molecular Profiling of Cohorts of Tumor Samples to Guide Clinical Development of Pembrolizumab as Monotherapy.
Ayers Mark et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Nov
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Resources (23)
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (96)
- Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Guidelines (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (75)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- Tier Table (4)
- Epidemiologic Studies (1020)
- GWAS Catalog (23)
- Grants Supporting Publications
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: