Last Posted: Sep 16, 2021
- Global perspective of familial hypercholesterolaemia: a cross-sectional study from the EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration (FHSC).
et al. Lancet (London, England) 2021
- Deep Learning-Based Automated Thrombolysis in Cerebral Infarction Scoring: A Timely Proof-of-Principle Study.
Nielsen Maximilian et al. Stroke 2021 STROKEAHA120033807
- Utility of single versus sequential measurements of risk factors for prediction of stroke in Chinese adults.
Chun Matthew et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 17575
- COVID-19 and Sickle Cell Disease: Frequently Asked Questions
American Society for Hematology, 2021
- Implantable loop recorder detection of atrial fibrillation to prevent stroke (The LOOP Study): a randomised controlled trial.
Svendsen Jesper H et al. Lancet (London, England) 2021 9
- Development of a machine learning-based real-time location system to streamline acute endovascular intervention in acute stroke: a proof-of-concept study.
Lim Dee Zhen et al. Journal of neurointerventional surgery 2021
- Risk Prediction Using Polygenic Risk Scores for Prevention of Stroke and Other Cardiovascular Diseases.
Abraham Gad et al. Stroke 2021 STROKEAHA120032619
- Improving Ischemic Stroke Care With MRI and Deep Learning Artificial Intelligence.
Yu Yannan et al. Topics in magnetic resonance imaging : TMRI 2021 30(4) 187-195
- Machine Learning-Enabled Determination of Diffuseness of Brain Arteriovenous Malformations from Magnetic Resonance Angiography.
Jiao Yuming et al. Translational stroke research 2021
- SLC17A3 rs9379800 and Ischemic Stroke Susceptibility at the Northern Region of Malaysia.
Ching Shu Chai et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2021 105908
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (32)
- COVID-19 (102)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3283)
- GWAS Studies (120)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (281)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (42)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (159)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (57)
- Reviews/Commentaries (155)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.