Last Posted: Apr 19, 2022
- Seizure detection with deep neural networks for review of two-channel EEG.
Hartmann Manfred et al. Epilepsia 2022
- Targeted Molecular Strategies for Genetic Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Emerging Lessons from Dravet Syndrome.
Lersch Robert et al. The Neuroscientist : a review journal bringing neurobiology, neurology and psychiatry 2022 10738584221088244
- Artificial intelligence for medical image analysis in epilepsy.
Sollee John et al. Epilepsy research 2022 182106861
- A systematic review on the cost effectiveness of pharmacogenomics in developing countries: implementation challenges.
Sukri Asif et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2022
- Distinct Functional Alterations and Therapeutic Options of Two Pathological De Novo Variants of the T292 Residue of GABRA1 Identified in Children with Epileptic Encephalopathy and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Chen Wenlin et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2022 23(5)
- Patient characteristics and antiseizure medication pathways in newly diagnosed epilepsy: Feasibility and pilot results using the common data model in a single-center electronic medical record database.
Spotnitz Matthew et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2022 129108630
- Auditory phoneme discrimination, articulation, and language disorders in patients with genetic epilepsy with febrile seizures plus: A case-control study.
Sager Gunes et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2022 129108626
- [Clinical characteristics and gene analysis of GRIN2B gene related neurological developmental disorders in children].
Tian X J et al. Zhonghua er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of pediatrics 2022 60(3) 232-236
- Radiological identification of temporal lobe epilepsy using artificial intelligence: a feasibility study.
Gleichgerrcht Ezequiel et al. Brain communications 2022 4(2) fcab284
- Accurate identification of EEG recordings with interictal epileptiform discharges using a hybrid approach: Artificial intelligence supervised by human experts.
Kural Mustafa Aykut et al. Epilepsia 2022
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (37)
- COVID-19 (19)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (969)
- GWAS Studies (19)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (187)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (56)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (123)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.