Last Posted: Nov 28, 2023
- EEG-Based Epilepsy Prediction: Evaluation Metrics, Data Deficiency and Limitation of Current Methods.
Bowen Xiong et al. Stud Health Technol Inform 2023 3083-10
- Experiences of adults living with refractory epilepsy and their views and expectations on receiving results from whole genome sequencing.
Cynthia Addona et al. Epilepsy Res 2023 196107221
- Clinical and Demographic Characteristics of Families Attending the Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, and Child Wellbeing Clinics.
Ahmed K Bamaga et al. Cureus 2023 15(8) e43651
- The Application of Deep Learning to Electroencephalograms, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Implants for the Detection of Epileptic Seizures: A Narrative Review.
Arihant Singh et al. Cureus 2023 15(7) e42460
- Assessment of clinically actionable pharmacogenetic markers to stratify anti-seizure medications.
Debleena Guin et al. Pharmacogenomics J 2023 8
- CAGI6 ID-Challenge: Assessment of phenotype and variant predictions in 415 children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders (NDDs).
Maria Cristina Aspromonte et al. Res Sq 2023
- Evaluation of the feasibility, diagnostic yield, and clinical utility of rapid genome sequencing in infantile epilepsy (Gene-STEPS): an international, multicentre, pilot cohort study.
Alissa M D'Gama et al. Lancet Neurol 2023 8 (9) 812-825
- Genome sequencing for the fast diagnosis of early-onset epilepsies.
Katrine M Johannesen et al. Lancet Neurol 2023 8 (9) 773-774
- Epilepsy classification using artificial intelligence: a web-based application.
Ali A Asadi-Pooya et al. Epilepsia Open 2023
- The International SCN8A Patient Registry: A Scientific Resource to Advance the Understanding and Treatment of a Rare Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Syndrome.
Jennifer G Andrews et al. J Registry Manag 2023 50(1) 4-10
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 01, 2023
- Content source: