Last Posted: Jun 06, 2023
- A novel breakthrough in wrist-worn transdermal troponin-I-sensor assessment for acute myocardial infarction.
Shantanu Sengupta et al. Eur Heart J Digit Health 2023 4(3) 145-154
- Coronary artery calcium among patients with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Hayato Tada et al. Eur Heart J Open 2023 3(3) oead046
- Comparison of conventional scoring systems to machine learning models for the prediction of major adverse cardiovascular events in patients undergoing coronary computed tomography angiography.
Ghorashi Seyyed Mojtaba et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 9994483
- Deep learning to detect significant coronary artery disease from plain chest radiographs AI4CAD.
D'Ancona Giuseppe et al. International journal of cardiology 2022
- A machine learning-based risk warning platform for potentially inappropriate prescriptions for elderly patients with cardiovascular disease.
Xingwei Wu et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2022 13804566
- International electronic health record-derived post-acute sequelae profiles of COVID-19 patients
HG Zhang et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 29, 2022
- Questionnaire-based exposome-wide association studies (ExWAS) reveal expected and novel risk factors associated with cardiovascular outcomes in the Personalized Environment and Genes Study.
Lee Eunice Y et al. Environmental research 2022 113463
- Association of Lipoprotein (a) in Coronary Artery Disease in Young Individuals.
Patted Aishwarya et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2022 70(4) 11-12
- Risk Prediction of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events Occurrence Within 6 Months After Coronary Revascularization: Machine Learning Study.
Wang Jinwan et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(4) e33395
- Impact of the ABCD-GENE Score on Clopidogrel Clinical Effectiveness after PCI: A Multi-site, Real-world Investigation.
Thomas Cameron D et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: