Last Posted: Nov 30, 2018
- An update on the genetics of pre-eclampsia.
Agius Andee et al. Minerva ginecologica 2018 Aug 70(4) 465-479
- 5 reasons you could develop heart disease before 50
American Heart Association, September 14, 2018
- Updates on Screening, Prevention, Treatment, and Genetic Markers for Preeclampsia.
Palomaki Glenn E et al. Clinical chemistry 2018 Sep
- Genes, Environment and Schizophrenia: The Placenta is the Missing Link
Frontline Genomics, May 29, 2018
- Genetic Approaches in Preeclampsia.
Yong Hannah E J et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 171053-72
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Pregnancy
G Lundberg et al, Am College Cardiology, May 14, 2018
- Genetic and non-genetic risk factors for pre-eclampsia: an umbrella review of systematic reviews and meta-analyses of observational studies.
Giannakou Konstantinos et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2017 Nov
- Babies DNA affects mothers risk of pre-eclampsia in pregnancy, study finds
Science Mag, June 19, 2017
- Remodeling of the gut microbiota and structural shifts in Preeclampsia patients in South China.
Liu J et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2017 Apr (4) 713-719
- The impact of prenatally diagnosed Klinefelter Syndrome on obstetric and neonatal outcomes.
Dotters-Katz Sarah K et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2016 Jun 203173-176
- NIH Resources (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (728)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (5)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (6)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- AMD Weekly Clips (1)
- GWAS Catalog (1)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: