Last Posted: Mar 07, 2019
- Genetic risk assessment of thrombophilia in patients with adverse obstetric outcomes.
Fernández Arias M et al. PloS one 2019 14(2) e0211114
- Is there a future for cell-free fetal dna tests in screening for preeclampsia?
Sarzynska-Nowacka Urszula et al. Ginekologia polska 2019 90(1) 55-60
- An update on the genetics of pre-eclampsia.
Agius Andee et al. Minerva ginecologica 2018 Aug 70(4) 465-479
- 5 reasons you could develop heart disease before 50
American Heart Association, September 14, 2018
- Updates on Screening, Prevention, Treatment, and Genetic Markers for Preeclampsia.
Palomaki Glenn E et al. Clinical chemistry 2018 Sep
- Genes, Environment and Schizophrenia: The Placenta is the Missing Link
Frontline Genomics, May 29, 2018
- Genetic Approaches in Preeclampsia.
Yong Hannah E J et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 171053-72
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Pregnancy
G Lundberg et al, Am College Cardiology, May 14, 2018
- Is it time to move towards non-invasive prenatal screening for Down syndrome and screening for pre-eclampsia?
Wang Rui et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2018 Mar 125(4) 397-398
- Genetic and non-genetic risk factors for pre-eclampsia: an umbrella review of systematic reviews and meta-analyses of observational studies.
Giannakou Konstantinos et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2017 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (741)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (8)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: