Last Posted: Nov 07, 2018
- The physician and hereditary angioedema friend or foe: 62-year diagnostic delay and iatrogenic procedures.
Valerieva Anna et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2018 1475
- Predicting those at risk for opioid abuse
M McFadden, November 1,2018
- A Genetic Counselor Takes The Top DTC Genetic Tests On The Market
E Matloff, Forbes, October 2018
- Identification of Cytochrome P450 Polymorphisms in Burn Patients and Impact on Fentanyl Pharmacokinetics: A Pilot Study.
Grimsrud Kristin N et al. Journal of burn care & research : official publication of the American Burn Association 2018 Oct
- Pharmacogenomics: What does it mean for your health
CDC, October 2018
- Who is more likely to develop CKD?
NIDDK Information, 2018
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis
Hereditary hemochromatosis is a genetic disorder that can cause severe liver disease and other health problems
- Emergency Department Visits and Inpatient Admissions Associated with Priapism among Males with Sickle Cell Disease in the United States, 2006-2010.
Dupervil Brandi et al. PloS one 2016 11(4) e0153257
- Hydroxyurea is associated with lower costs of care of young children with sickle cell anemia.
Wang Winfred C et al. Pediatrics 2013 Oct 132(4) 677-83
- Results of 5-year follow-up study in patients with peripheral artery disease treated with PL-VEGF165 for intermittent claudication.
Deev Roman et al. Therapeutic advances in cardiovascular disease 2018 Sep 12(9) 237-246
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (46)
- CDC-Authored Publications (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Tier Table (4)
- Epidemiologic Studies (1312)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (54)
- Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Guidelines (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (101)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (5)
- AMD Weekly Clips (20)
- GWAS Catalog (36)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: