Last Posted: Apr 11, 2019
- Applications of Machine Learning in Real-Life Digital Health Interventions: Review of the Literature.
Triantafyllidis Andreas K et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Apr 21(4) e12286
- A systematic review of natural language processing and text mining of symptoms from electronic patient-authored text data.
Dreisbach Caitlin et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 May 12537-46
- At 71, Shes Never Felt Pain or Anxiety. Now Scientists Know Why.
H Murphy, NY Times, March 28, 2019
- How Pain Tolerance and Anxiety Seem to Be Connected
H Murphy, NY Times, March 30, 2019
- The case of a woman who feels almost no pain leads scientists to a new gene mutation
J Corley, StatNews, March 27, 2019
- An epidemic of chikungunya in northwestern Bangladesh in 2011.
Haque Farhana et al. PloS one 2019 14(3) e0212218
- Efficacy and safety of artemether-lumefantrine for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria and prevalence of Pfk13 and Pfmdr1 polymorphisms after a decade of using artemisinin-based combination therapy in mainland Tanzania.
Ishengoma Deus S et al. Malaria journal 2019 Mar 18(1) 88
- Marburg virus disease outbreak in Kween District Uganda, 2017: Epidemiological and laboratory findings.
Nyakarahuka Luke et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2019 Mar 13(3) e0007257
- Sickle cell diseases: What can nuclear medicine offer?
Niccoli Asabella Artor et al. Hellenic journal of nuclear medicine 2019 Mar
- MicroRNAs in contusion spinal cord injury: pathophysiology and clinical utility.
Li Fang et al. Acta neurologica Belgica 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (53)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1341)
- GWAS Studies (36)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (65)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (21)
- Reviews/Commentaries (114)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: