Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- Response to the Commentary: Precision Health: Using Omics to Optimize Self-Management of Chronic Pain in Aging: From the Perspective of the NINR Intramural Research Program.
Cashion Ann K et al. Research in gerontological nursing 2018 11(1) 14-15
- Self-management recommendations for sickle cell disease: A Ghanaian health professionals' perspective.
Druye Andrews et al. Health science reports 2018 Nov 1(11) e88
- Pain polymorphisms and opioids: An evidence based review.
Vieira Cláudia Margarida Pereira et al. Molecular medicine reports 2018 Dec
- Pharmacogenetics and prediction of adverse events in prescription opioid use disorder patients.
Muriel Javier et al. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 2018 Oct
- Genetic testing and surveillance guidelines in hereditary pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma.
Muth A et al. Journal of internal medicine 2018 Dec
- MEFV gene variants in children with Henoch-Schönlein Purpura and association with clinical manifestations: a single center Mediterranean experience.
Ekinci Rabia Miray Kisla et al. Postgraduate medicine 2018 Dec
- FDA approves precision medicine drug for different cancers with same mutation
L McGinley, Washington Post, November 26, 2018
- Statistical pitfalls of personalized medicine
S Senn, Nature News, November 27, 2018
- CYP2D6 genotype can help to predict effectiveness and safety during opioid treatment for chronic low back pain: results from a retrospective study in an Italian cohort.
Dagostino Concetta et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2018 11179-191
- An Open-Labeled Study on Fecal Microbiota Transfer in Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patients Reveals Improvement in Abdominal Pain Associated with the Relative Abundance of Akkermansia Muciniphila.
Cruz-Aguliar Rebeca M et al. Digestion 2018 Nov 1-12
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (53)
- CDC-Authored Publications (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Tier Table (4)
- Epidemiologic Studies (1318)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Guidelines (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (102)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (6)
- AMD Weekly Clips (21)
- GWAS Catalog (36)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: