Last Posted: Apr 24, 2019
- Socioeconomic position, lifestyle habits and biomarkers of epigenetic aging: a multi-cohort analysis.
Fiorito Giovanni et al. Aging 2019 Apr 11(7) 2045-2070
- A clinical trial of somatic and germline analyses for healthy longevity in a postoperative cancer patient.
Hayashi Naoki et al. Surgery today 2019 Mar
- Genetic testing is the future of healthcare, but many experts say companies like 23andMe are doing more harm than good
E Brodwin, Business Insider, January 7, 2019
- Exceptional Human Longevity.
Pignolo Robert J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Dec
- Huntington disease: A quarter century of progress since the gene discovery.
Testa Claudia M et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2018 Sep 39652-68
- Estimates of the Heritability of Human Longevity Are Substantially Inflated due to Assortative Mating.
Ruby J Graham et al. Genetics 2018 Nov 210(3) 1109-1124
- The Key to a Long Life Has Little to Do With Good Genes
M Molteni, WIRED November 6, 2018
- Genetic secrets of long-term glioblastoma survivors.
Jovcevska Ivana et al. Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences 2018 Aug
- Opinion: Consumer DNA Testing Is Crossing into Unethical Territories-Data dont support many direct-to-consumer products, from telomere assessments to bespoke diets based on genetic sequences.
JD Loike, The Scientist, August 2018
- Could future gene therapy prevent aging diseases?
R Oliynyk, BioRXIv, August 17, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (604)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (37)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: