Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Estimates of the Heritability of Human Longevity Are Substantially Inflated due to Assortative Mating.
Ruby J Graham et al. Genetics 2018 Nov (3) 1109-1124
- The Key to a Long Life Has Little to Do With Good Genes
M Molteni, WIRED< NOvember 6, 2018
- Genetic secrets of long-term glioblastoma survivors.
Jovcevska Ivana et al. Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences 2018 Aug
- Opinion: Consumer DNA Testing Is Crossing into Unethical Territories-Data dont support many direct-to-consumer products, from telomere assessments to bespoke diets based on genetic sequences.
JD Loike, The Scientist, August 2018
- Could future gene therapy prevent aging diseases?
R Oliynyk, BioRXIv, August 17, 2018
- What Personal Genome Testing Can and Can't Do-The limitations of personal genome service testing
M Shermer, Scientific American, August 2018
- A decade in psychiatric GWAS research.
Horwitz Tanya et al. Molecular psychiatry 2018 Jun
- Genomic underpinnings of lifespan allow prediction and reveal basis in modern risks
TR Timmers et al, BioRXIV, July 2018
- Consumer DNA testing promises more than it delivers
TH Sae, Science News, May 22, 2018
- Crowdsourcing 600 Years of Human History
NIH Director Blog, Mar 13, 2018
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (595)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (4)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (31)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- GWAS Catalog (26)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: