Last Posted: Jun 07, 2022
- An Objective and Easy-to-Use Glaucoma Functional Severity Staging System Based on Artificial Intelligence.
Huang Xiaoqin et al. Journal of glaucoma 2022
- Identifying Those at Risk of Glaucoma: A Deep Learning Approach for Optic Disc and Cup Segmentation and Their Boundary Analysis.
Kim Jongwoo et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(5)
- Glaucoma - risk factors and current challenges in the diagnosis of a leading cause of visual impairment.
Lee Samantha Sze-Yee et al. Maturitas 2022 16315-22
- Deep Learning for Glaucoma Detection and Identification of Novel Diagnostic Areas in Diverse Real-World Datasets.
Noury Erfan et al. Translational vision science & technology 2022 11(5) 11
- An empirical study of preprocessing techniques with convolutional neural networks for accurate detection of chronic ocular diseases using fundus images.
Mayya Veena et al. Applied intelligence (Dordrecht, Netherlands) 2022 1-19
- Artificial Intelligence for Screening of Multiple Retinal and Optic Nerve Diseases.
Dong Li et al. JAMA network open 2022 5(5) e229960
- Detecting Glaucoma in the Ocular Hypertension Study Using Deep Learning.
Fan Rui et al. JAMA ophthalmology 2022
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Artificial Intelligence in Glaucoma Screening and Clinical Practice.
Chaurasia Abadh K et al. Journal of glaucoma 2022
- Glaucoma Detection Using Image Processing and Supervised Learning for Classification.
Joshi Shubham et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20222988262
- Segmentation and Classification of Glaucoma Using U-Net with Deep Learning Model.
Sudhan M B et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20221601354
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (22)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (809)
- GWAS Studies (69)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (54)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.