Last Posted: Jan 20, 2023
- Geometric Deep Learning to Identify the Critical 3D Structural Features of the Optic Nerve Head for Glaucoma Diagnosis.
Braeu Fabian A et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2023
- Deep-Learning-Aided Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Glaucoma Based on Structural and Angiographic OCT.
Zang Pengxiao et al. Ophthalmology science 2022 3(1) 100245
- Glaucoma Detection and Classification Using Improved U-Net Deep Learning Model.
Kashyap Ramgopal et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 10(12)
- Precision medicine and glaucoma management: how mathematical modeling and artificial intelligence help in clinical practice.
Guidoboni G et al. Expert review of ophthalmology 2022 17(5) 299-301
- Systematic comparison of family history and polygenic risk across 24 common diseases.
Mars Nina et al. American journal of human genetics 2022
- Attitudes Toward Glaucoma Genetic Risk Assessment in Unaffected Individuals.
Hollitt Georgina L et al. Translational vision science & technology 2022 11(10) 38
- Deep Learning Approaches for Predicting Glaucoma Progression Using Electronic Health Records and Natural Language Processing.
Wang Sophia Y et al. Ophthalmology science 2022 2(2) 100127
- Smart soft contact lenses for continuous 24-hour monitoring of intraocular pressure in glaucoma care
J Zhang et al, Nat Comms, September 20, 2022
- Glaucoma Screening in Family Members of Glaucoma Patients at a Tertiary Eye Hospital in Eastern Region of Nepal.
Bhandari Ravi Dhar et al. Nepalese journal of ophthalmology : a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal of the Nepal Ophthalmic Society : NEPJOPH 2022 13(24) 128-136
- Screening of Accompanying First Degree Relatives of Patients with Primary Open Angle Glaucoma.
Paudyal Indira et al. Nepalese journal of ophthalmology : a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal of the Nepal Ophthalmic Society : NEPJOPH 2022 14(27) 4-9
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.