Last Posted: Jan 29, 2021
- Predictive Analytics for Glaucoma using Data from the All of Us Research Program.
Baxter Sally L et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2021 Jan
- Genetic pre-screening for glaucoma in population-based epidemiology: protocol for a double-blind prospective screening study within Lifelines (EyeLife).
Neustaeter Anna et al. BMC ophthalmology 2021 Jan 21(1) 18
- Screening first-degree relatives of glaucoma patients reveals barriers to participation.
Shroff Sujani et al. The British journal of ophthalmology 2021 Jan
- Glaucoma in Adults-Screening, Diagnosis, and Management: A Review.
Stein Joshua D et al. JAMA 2021 Jan (2) 164-174
- Prevalence of MYOC risk variants for glaucoma in different populations.
Liuska Perttu J et al. Acta ophthalmologica 2021 Jan
- Artificial intelligence and complex statistical modeling in glaucoma diagnosis and management.
Salazar Humberto et al. Current opinion in ophthalmology 2020 Dec Publish Ahead of Print
- Predicting the Future of Genetic Risk Profiling of Glaucoma: A Narrative Review.
Han Xikun et al. JAMA ophthalmology 2020 Dec
- Cascade screening for glaucoma in high-risk family members of African-Caribbean glaucoma patients in an urban population in London.
Nagar Anindyt et al. The British journal of ophthalmology 2020 Dec
- Applications of deep learning in detection of glaucoma: A systematic review.
Mirzania Delaram et al. European journal of ophthalmology 2020 Dec 1120672120977346
- Evaluation of Four Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Self-Diagnosis Apps on Three Diagnoses: Two-Year Follow-Up Study.
Cirkovic Aleksandar et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2020 Dec 22(12) e18097
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (22)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (760)
- GWAS Studies (61)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (43)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (32)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.