Last Posted: Aug 22, 2023
- Smartphone Eye Examination: Artificial Intelligence and Telemedicine.
Manuel Augusto Pereira Vilela et al. Telemed J E Health 2023
- Artificial intelligence for home monitoring devices.
Tiarnan D L Keenan et al. Curr Opin Ophthalmol 2023
- Efficacy of deep learning-based artificial intelligence models in screening and referring patients with diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma.
Janani Surya et al. Indian J Ophthalmol 2023 71(8) 3039-3045
- Review of Visualization Approaches in Deep Learning Models of Glaucoma.
Byoungyoung Gu et al. Asia Pac J Ophthalmol (Phila) 2023 12(4) 392-401
- A generalizable deep learning regression model for automated glaucoma screening from fundus images.
Ruben Hemelings et al. NPJ Digit Med 2023 6(1) 112
- A systematic review, meta-analysis, and network analysis of diagnostic microRNAs in glaucoma.
Masoud Rezaei et al. European journal of medical research 2023 28(1) 137
- Investigation of mutational spectrum in cytochrome P4501B1 (CYP1B1) as the principal cause of primary congenital glaucoma.
Tazeen Zahid et al. Pakistan journal of medical sciences 2023 39(2) 409-416
- Clinical Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Glaucoma.
Siamak Yousefi et al. Journal of ophthalmic & vision research 2023 18(1) 97-112
- Implementation of deep learning artificial intelligence in vision-threatening disease screenings for an underserved community during COVID-19.
Aretha Zhu et al. Journal of telemedicine and telecare 2023 1357633X231158832
- Usability and Clinician Acceptance of a Deep Learning-Based Clinical Decision Support Tool for Predicting Glaucomatous Visual Field Progression.
Jimmy S Chen et al. Journal of glaucoma 2023 32(3) 151-158
- Evaluating the effectiveness of cascade clinical screening for familial glaucoma in rural Western Australia.
Louis Stevenson et al. Clinical & experimental ophthalmology 2023
- Reverse translation of artificial intelligence in glaucoma: Connecting basic science with clinical applications.
Da Ma et al. Frontiers in ophthalmology 2023 2
- Agreement of a Novel Artificial Intelligence Software with Optical Coherence Tomography and Manual Grading of the Optic Disc in Glaucoma.
Sujani Shroff et al. Journal of glaucoma 2023
- Tele-Glaucoma Using a New Smartphone-based Tool for Visual Field Assessment.
Elisabeth Grau et al. Journal of glaucoma 2023
- Geometric Deep Learning to Identify the Critical 3D Structural Features of the Optic Nerve Head for Glaucoma Diagnosis.
Braeu Fabian A et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2023
- Deep-Learning-Aided Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Glaucoma Based on Structural and Angiographic OCT.
Zang Pengxiao et al. Ophthalmology science 2022 3(1) 100245
- Glaucoma Detection and Classification Using Improved U-Net Deep Learning Model.
Kashyap Ramgopal et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 10(12)
- Precision medicine and glaucoma management: how mathematical modeling and artificial intelligence help in clinical practice.
Guidoboni G et al. Expert review of ophthalmology 2022 17(5) 299-301
- Systematic comparison of family history and polygenic risk across 24 common diseases.
Mars Nina et al. American journal of human genetics 2022
- Attitudes Toward Glaucoma Genetic Risk Assessment in Unaffected Individuals.
Hollitt Georgina L et al. Translational vision science & technology 2022 11(10) 38
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.