Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- Characterization of multi-locus imprinting disturbances and underlying genetic defects in patients with chromosome 11p15.5 related imprinting disorders.
Fontana L et al. Epigenetics 2018 Sep
- Colon cancer is attacking this family and the answer may lie in genetics
mLive, September 19, 2018
- Can epigenetics help verify the age claims of refugees?
A Abbott, Nature, September 4, 2018
- Molecular test of age highlights difficult questions-
From forensics to sporting events, disputed age is a source of tension.
Nature, September 4, 2018
- Challenges and Opportunities in Social Epigenomics and Cancer.
Banaudha Krishna et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1856233-243
- Diet, Microbiome, and Epigenetics in the Era of Precision Medicine.
Riscuta Gabriela et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1856141-156
- Epigenetics: Grappling with definitions
B Nerlich, University of Nottinghman blog, August 31, 2018
- Principles of DNA methylation and their implications for biology and medicine.
Dor Yuval et al. Lancet (London, England) 2018 Aug
- Epigenome-Based Precision Medicine in Lung Cancer.
Kim Dongho et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 185657-85
- ACOG Technology Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 14 Summary: Modern Genetics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 Sep 132(3) 807-808
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (5)
- Epidemiologic Studies (101)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (13)
- Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (129)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (3)
- AMD Weekly Clips (3)
- GWAS Catalog (1)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: