Last Posted: Feb 12, 2021
- Clinical epigenomics for cardiovascular disease: Diagnostics and therapies.
Fischer Matthew A et al. Journal of molecular and cellular cardiology 2021 Feb
- Epigenetic signatures in cancer: proper controls, current challenges and the potential for clinical translation
D Mancarella et al, Genome Medicine, February 10, 2021
- Nature vs nurture: what can be learned from the oldest-old's claims about longevity?
Poljsak Borut et al. Rejuvenation research 2021 Feb
- Autism Spectrum Disorder from the Womb to Adulthood: Suggestions for a Paradigm Shift.
Panisi Cristina et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 Jan 11(2)
- Evaluation of a panel of tumor-specific differentially-methylated DNA regions in IRF4, IKZF1 and BCAT1 for blood-based detection of colorectal cancer.
Young Graeme P et al. Clinical epigenetics 2021 Jan 13(1) 14
- Differentially methylated regions (DMRs) in PON3 gene between responders and non-responders to a weight loss dietary intervention: a new tool for precision management of obesity.
Salas-Pérez Francisca et al. Epigenetics 2021 Jan
- Prognostic Value of EZH2 in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancers: A Meta-Analysis and Bioinformatics Analysis.
Fan Kui et al. BioMed research international 2020 20202380124
- Social determinants of health, personalized medicine, and child maltreatment.
Lane Wendy G et al. Pediatric research 2020 Dec
- Epigenome-wide meta-analysis of PTSD across 10 military and civilian cohorts identifies methylation changes in AHRR
AK Smith et al, Nature Comm, November 2020
- Differential expression of genes related to calcineurin and mTOR signaling and regulatory miRNAs in peripheral blood from kidney recipients under tacrolimus-based therapy.
Bonezi Vivian et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 Sep 8(17) 1051
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (129)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (48)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.