Last Posted: Sep 19, 2020
- Epigenetic markers associated with metformin response and intolerance in drug-naïve patients with type 2 diabetes.
García-Calzón Sonia et al. Science translational medicine 2020 Sep 12(561)
- A Survey of Rare Epigenetic Variation in 23,116 Human Genomes Identifies Disease-Relevant Epivariations and CGG Expansions.
Garg Paras et al. American journal of human genetics 2020 Sep
- Association of Epigenetic Metrics of Biological Age With Cortical Thickness
AL Proskovec et al, JAMA Network Open, September 14, 2020
- COCOA: coordinate covariation analysis of epigenetic heterogeneity.
Lawson John T et al. Genome biology 2020 Sep 21(1) 240
- Germline DNMT3A mutation in familial acute myeloid leukaemia.
DiNardo Courtney D et al. Epigenetics 2020 Aug 1-10
- Genetics of Hypertriglyceridemia.
Dron Jacqueline S et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2020 11455
- Next steps in the identification of gene targets for type 1 diabetes.
Grant Struan F A et al. Diabetologia 2020 Aug
- Epigenetic Therapies for Cancer
SE Bates. NEJM, August 12, 2020
- Management of epigenomic networks entailed in coronavirus infections and COVID-19.
El Baba Ranim et al. Clinical epigenetics 2020 Aug (1) 118
- DNA methylation in repeat negative prostate biopsies as a marker of missed prostate cancer.
Fiano Valentina et al. Clinical epigenetics 2019 11(1) 152
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (126)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (41)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.