Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Epigenetics may hold key to arsenics role in cancer
E Hood, The Environmental Factors, NIEHS, January 2019
- Genomic imprinting disorders: lessons on how genome, epigenome and environment interact
D Monk et al, Nature Rev Genetics, January 15, 2019
- NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Women Toward Prenatal Genetic Testing.
Abdo Nour et al. Epigenetics insights 2018 112516865718813122
- The Role of Government in Precision Medicine, Precision Public Health and the Intersection With Healthy Living.
Whitsel Laurie P et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2018 Dec
- Can We Really Inherit Trauma?
B Carey, NY Times, December 10, 2018
- Genetics, epigenetics and disease.
Casey Georgina et al. Nursing New Zealand (Wellington, N.Z. : 1995) 2016 Oct 22(9) 20-24
- Pharmacogenetics of treatments for inflammatory bowel disease.
Lucafò Marianna et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2018 Nov
- Clinical epigenetics: seizing opportunities for translation
M Berdasco et al, Nature Rev Genetics, November 27, 2018
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (7)
- Epidemiologic Studies (102)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (19)
- Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (137)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- AMD Weekly Clips (3)
- GWAS Catalog (1)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: