Last Posted: Sep 08, 2019
- First hint that body’s ‘biological age’ can be reversed-In a small trial, drugs seemed to rejuvenate the body’s ‘epigenetic clock’, which tracks a person’s biological age.
A Abbot, Nature, September 2019
- Improved precision of epigenetic clock estimates across tissues and its implication for biological ageing
Q Zhang et al, Genome Medicine, August 26, 2019
- Comprehensive longitudinal study of epigenetic mutations in aging
Y Wang et al, BioRXIV, AUgust 22, 2019
- Screening for genes that accelerate the epigenetic aging clock in humans reveals a role for the H3K36 methyltransferase NSD1
DE Martin-Herranz et al, Genome Biology, August 15, 2019
- Urinary DNA methylation biomarkers for prediction of prostate cancer upgrading and upstaging.
Bakavicius Arnas et al. Clinical epigenetics 2019 Aug 11(1) 115
- Insight into genetic predisposition to chronic lymphocytic leukemia from integrative epigenomics.
Speedy Helen E et al. Nature communications 2019 Aug (1) 3615
- Epigenetics, ethics, law and society: A multidisciplinary review of descriptive, instrumental, dialectical and reflexive analyses.
Dupras Charles et al. Social studies of science 2019 Aug 306312719866007
- Making the transgenerational epigenetic inheritance of trauma real
A Stelmach et al, University of Nottingham, Blog, August 2019
- Advances in epigenetics link genetics to the environment and disease.
Cavalli Giacomo et al. Nature 2019 Jul (7766) 489-499
- Epigenetics comes to RNA
K Garber, Science, July 5, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (235)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (114)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (28)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (189)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 20, 2019
- Content source: