Last Posted: Jul 05, 2019
- Epigenetics comes to RNA
K Garber, Science, July 5, 2019
- A map of human individuality.
Koch Linda et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Jun
- Emerging Concepts in Precision Medicine and Cardiovascular Diseases in Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations.
Mensah George A et al. Circulation research 2019 Jun 125(1) 7-13
- Epigenetic cancer evolution, one cell at a time
CN Perdigoto, Nature Rev Genetics, June 3, 2019
- Points-to-consider on the return of results in epigenetic research.
Dyke Stephanie O M et al. Genome medicine 2019 May 11(1) 31
- Promoting respiratory public health through epigenetics research: an ERS Environment Health Committee workshop report.
Melén Erik et al. The European respiratory journal 2018 51(4)
- Epigenetic-based therapy for colorectal cancer: Prospect and involved mechanisms.
Rezapour Saleheh et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2019 Apr
- Epigenetics in Human Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes.
Ling Charlotte et al. Cell metabolism 2019 Apr
- The Transcriptomic Toolbox: Resources for Interpreting Large Gene Expression Data within a Precision Medicine Context for Metabolic Disease Atherosclerosis.
Marín de Evsikova Caralina et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Apr 9(2)
- Calibrating cancer risk, uncertainty and environments: Genetics and their contexts in southern Brazil.
Gibbon Sahra et al. BioSocieties 2018 Dec 13(4) 761-779
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (105)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (184)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 15, 2019
- Content source: