Last Posted: Aug 07, 2020
- DNA methylation in repeat negative prostate biopsies as a marker of missed prostate cancer.
Fiano Valentina et al. Clinical epigenetics 2019 11(1) 152
- What is Epigenetics?
CDC, August 2020
- Epigenetic mechanisms regulating COVID-19 infection.
Chlamydas Sarantis et al. Epigenetics 2020 Jul
- Machine Learning in Rheumatic Diseases.
Jiang Mengdi et al. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology 2020 Jul
- Clinical Assessment, Genetics, and Treatment Approaches in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Genovese Ann et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Jul 21(13)
- DNA methylation signature is prognostic of choroid plexus tumor aggressiveness.
Pienkowska Malgorzata et al. Clinical epigenetics 2019 11(1) 117
- Artificial Intelligence and Hypertension: Recent Advances and Future Outlook.
Chaikijurajai Thanat et al. American journal of hypertension 2020 Jul
- Association of Neighborhood Disadvantage in Childhood With DNA Methylation in Young Adulthood
A Reuben et al, JAMA Network Open, June 1, 2020
- The Role of Neighborhood Social Characteristics on the Epigenome—Why the Lack of Investigations?
EC Dunn, JAMA Network Open, June 1, 2020
- The Genetics and Epigenetics of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy.
Himeda Charis L et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2019 20265-291
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (249)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (122)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (37)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (214)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.