Last Posted: Mar 18, 2019
- Methylated genomic loci encoding microRNA as a biomarker panel in tissue and saliva for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Cao Yu et al. Clinical epigenetics 2018 1043
- Epigenetics and child development: how children's experiences affect their genes
Harvard Center on the Developing Child, 2019
- Targeting epigenetic modifications in cancer therapy: erasing the roadmap to cancer
HP Mohammad et al, Nature Medicine, March 6, 2019
- Alcohol and DNA Methylation: An Epigenome-Wide Association Study in Blood and Normal Breast Tissue
LE Wilson et al, AM J Epidemiology, February 15, 2019
- Cancer epigenetics in solid organ tumours: A primer for surgical oncologists.
Drake Thomas M et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2019 Feb
- Mendelian Randomization and the Environmental Epigenetics of Health: a Systematic Review.
Grau-Perez Maria et al. Current environmental health reports 2019 Feb
- Overview of the genetic basis toward early detection of breast cancer.
De Silva Sumadee et al. Breast cancer (Dove Medical Press) 2019 1171-80
- Introduction to Genomics: A Primer.
Flynn Sharon et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2019 Jan
- Epigenetics may hold key to arsenics role in cancer
E Hood, The Environmental Factors, NIEHS, January 2019
- NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (103)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (180)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: