Last Posted: May 07, 2021
- Antibody Response to 2-Dose SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine Series in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.
Boyarsky Brian J et al. JAMA 2021 5
- Association Between Vaccination With BNT162b2 and Incidence of Symptomatic and Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections Among Health Care Workers.
Angel Yoel et al. JAMA 2021 5
- Asymptomatic and Symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections After BNT162b2 Vaccination in a Routinely Screened Workforce.
Tang Li et al. JAMA 2021 5
- Derivation and external validation of a simple risk score to predict in-hospital mortality in patients hospitalized for COVID-19
CZ Mann et al, MEDRXIV, May 6, 2021
- Going Once? Going Twice? Vaccinated!
CDC COVID Data Tracker Weekly Review, May 7, 2021
- Pfizer COVID vaccine protects against worrying coronavirus variants- Data from Qatar provide strongest evidence yet that COVID-19 vaccines can stop strains thought to pose a threat to immunization efforts.
E Callaway, Nature, May 6, 2021
- Researchers Tie Severe Immunosuppression to Chronic COVID-19 and Virus Variants.
Abbasi Jennifer et al. JAMA 2021 5
- Covid-19: Studies Indicate Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Protects Against the Most Severe Outcomes of Some Virus Variants
NY Times, May 6, 2021
- Effectiveness of the BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine against the B.1.1.7 and B.1.351 Variants.
Abu-Raddad Laith J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 5
- Efficacy of NVX-CoV2373 Covid-19 Vaccine against the B.1.351 Variant.
Shinde Vivek et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 5
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (109)
- NIH Information (42)
- CDC Publications (21)
- COVID-19 (6601)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (37)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (780)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (50)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1185)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (463)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.