Last Posted: Oct 15, 2021
- Investigating Predictors of Preserved Cognitive Function in Older Women Using Machine Learning: Women's Health Initiative Memory Study.
Casanova Ramon et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2021
- Long-term Benefits and Harms Associated With Genetic Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein Deficiency in the General Population.
Nordestgaard Liv Tybjærg et al. JAMA cardiology 2021
- Contribution of rare variant associations to neurodegenerative disease presentation.
Dilliott Allison A et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 80
- A UK-Wide Study Employing Natural Language Processing to Determine What Matters to People about Brain Health to Improve Drug Development: The Electronic Person-Specific Outcome Measure (ePSOM) Programme.
Saunders S et al. The journal of prevention of Alzheimer's disease 2021 8(4) 448-456
- Machine learning methods for predicting progression from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease dementia: a systematic review.
Grueso Sergio et al. Alzheimer's research & therapy 2021 13(1) 162
- Prediction of post-stroke cognitive impairment using brain FDG PET: deep learning-based approach.
Lee Reeree et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2021
- Frontotemporal Dementias in Latin America: History, Epidemiology, Genetics, and Clinical Research.
Llibre-Guerra Jorge J et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12710332
- Analysis of Heritability Across the Clinical Phenotypes of Frontotemporal Dementia and the Frequency of the C9ORF72 in a Colombian Population.
López-Cáceres Andrea et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12681595
- Heuristic scoring method utilizing FDG-PET statistical parametric mapping in the evaluation of suspected Alzheimer disease and frontotemporal lobar degeneration.
Ford Jeremy N et al. American journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2021 11(4) 313-326
- A genome-wide association study with 1,126,563 individuals identifies new risk loci for Alzheimer's disease.
Wightman Douglas P et al. Nature genetics 2021 9 (9) 1276-1282
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (54)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2449)
- GWAS Studies (71)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (166)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (96)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.