Last Posted: Jun 02, 2023
- Genetically adjusted PSA levels for prostate cancer screening.
Linda Kachuri et al. Nat Med 2023 6
- Cost-effectiveness of an urinary biomarker panel in combination with MRI for prostate cancer diagnosis.
Tim M Govers et al. World J Urol 2023
- Genomic classifier performance in intermediate-risk prostate cancer: Results from NRG Oncology/RTOG 0126 randomized phase III trial.
Daniel E Spratt et al. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2023
- An artificial intelligence-based chatbot for prostate cancer education: Design and patient evaluation study.
Magdalena Görtz et al. Digit Health 2023 920552076231173304
- Application of machine learning algorithm in prediction of lymph node metastasis in patients with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer.
Xiangrong Wang et al. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2023
- FastMRI Prostate: A Publicly Available, Biparametric MRI Dataset to Advance Machine Learning for Prostate Cancer Imaging.
Radhika Tibrewala et al. ArXiv 2023
- Acting on Actionable Mutations in Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
Catherine H Marshall et al. J Clin Oncol 2023 JCO2300350
- Attitudes, Perceptions, and Use of Cancer-based Genetic Testing Among Healthy U.S. Adults and Those With Prostate or Breast/Ovarian Cancer.
Sameer Thakker et al. Urol Pract 2023 10(1) 26-32
- Clinical utility of polygenic risk scores: a critical 2023 appraisal
S Koch et al, J Comm Genetics, May 3, 2023
- Prescription Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and Incidence of Depression Among Older Cancer Survivors With Osteoarthritis: A Machine Learning Analysis.
Nazneen Fatima Shaikh et al. Cancer Inform 2023 2211769351231165161
- Development and validation of a simple prostate cancer risk prediction model based on age, family history, and polygenic risk.
Gillian S Dite et al. Prostate 2023
- Machine-learning predicts time-series prognosis factors in metastatic prostate cancer patients treated with androgen deprivation therapy.
Shinpei Saito et al. Sci Rep 13(1) 6325
- Toward Precision Medicine: Development and Validation of A Machine Learning Based Decision Support System for Optimal Sequencing in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Hakyung Lim et al. Clin Genitourin Cancer
- Predicting response to enzalutamide and abiraterone in metastatic prostate cancer using whole-omics machine learning.
Anouk C de Jong et al. Nature communications 2023 4 (1) 1968
- Clinical Impact of a Rapid Genetic Testing Model for Advanced Prostate Cancer Patients.
Kelsey E Breen et al. The Journal of urology 2023 101097JU0000000000003186
- Interactions of SNPs in Folate Metabolism Related Genes on Prostate Cancer Aggressiveness in European Americans and African Americans.
Hui-Yi Lin et al. Cancers 2023 15(6)
- Drug-gene Interaction Screens Coupled to Tumor Data Analyses Identify the Most Clinically Relevant Cancer Vulnerabilities Driving Sensitivity to PARP Inhibition.
Kunzah Jamal et al. Cancer research communications 2023 2(10) 1244-1254
- Machine learning-based radiomics model to predict benign and malignant PI-RADS v2.1 category 3 lesions: a retrospective multi-center study.
Pengfei Jin et al. BMC medical imaging 2023 23(1) 47
- Delivering Genetic Testing for Patients with Prostate Cancer: Moving Beyond Provider Knowledge as a Barrier to Care.
Christine M Gunn et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2023 3010732748221143884
- Gender-specific counselling of patients with upper tract urothelial carcinoma and Lynch syndrome.
Clara Cerrato et al. World journal of urology 2023
- Deep learning enables MV-based real-time image guided radiation therapy for prostate cancer patients.
Danielle Maria Chrystall et al. Physics in medicine and biology 2023
- Virtual clinical trial based on outcome modeling with iteratively redistributed extrapolation data.
Kohei Oguma et al. Radiological physics and technology 2023
- Convolutional Neural Network Quantification of Gleason Pattern 4 and Association with Biochemical Recurrence in Intermediate Grade Prostate Tumors.
Yalei Chen et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2023 100157
- Expanding inclusion criteria for active surveillance in intermediate-risk prostate cancer: a machine learning approach.
Michael Baboudjian et al. World journal of urology 2023
- Are population level familial risks and germline genetics meeting each other?
Kari Hemminki et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2023 21(1) 3
- Assessment of a Peer Physician Coaching Partnership Between a Designated Cancer Center Genetics Service and a Community Cancer Network Hospital.
Lauren G Santos et al. JAMA network open 2023 6(3) e231723
- The role of community health advisors' cancer history in implementation and efficacy of a cancer control intervention.
Maisha R Huq et al. Health education research 2023
- Artificial intelligence-based model for lymph node metastases detection on whole slide images in bladder cancer: a retrospective, multicentre, diagnostic study.
Shaoxu Wu et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2023
- Label Distribution Learning for Automatic Cancer Grading of Histopathological Images of Prostate Cancer.
Mizuho Nishio et al. Cancers 2023 15(5)
- A Polygenic Risk Score for Prostate Cancer Risk Prediction.
Kerry R Schaffer et al. JAMA internal medicine 2023 3
About Cancer PHGKB
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- COVID-19 (39)
- CDC Genomics and Precision Health Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3307)
- GWAS Studies (83)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Genomics Precision Health (920)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (170)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 08, 2023
- Content source: