Last Posted: Mar 13, 2023
- Geographical origin of Plasmodium vivax in the Hainan Island, China: insights from mitochondrial genome.
Yuchun Li et al. Malaria journal 2023 3 (1) 84
- Molecular Surveillance of Malaria Using the PF AmpliSeq Custom Assay for Plasmodium falciparum Parasites from Dried Blood Spot DNA Isolates from Peru.
Johanna Helena Kattenberg et al. Bio-protocol 2023 3 (5) e4621
- Malaria Molecular Surveillance in the Peruvian Amazon with a Novel Highly Multiplexed Plasmodium falciparum AmpliSeq Assay.
Johanna Helena Kattenberg et al. Microbiology spectrum 2023 2 e0096022
- Malaria in pregnancy (MiP) studies assessing the clinical performance of highly sensitive rapid diagnostic tests (HS-RDT) for Plasmodium falciparum detection.
Xavier C Ding et al. Malaria journal 2023 2 (1) 60
- Individual variation in Plasmodium vivax malaria risk: Are repeatedly infected people just unlucky?
Corder Rodrigo M et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2023 1 (1) e0011020
- Molecular Tools for Early Detection of Invasive Malaria Vector Anopheles stephensi Mosquitoes.
Singh Om P et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2022 12 (1) 36-44
- Cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6) and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) genetic variations in Thai vivax malaria patients: Implications for 8-aminoquinoline radical cure.
Chamchoy Kamonwan et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2022 12 (12) e0010986
- The science events to watch for in 2023 Moon landings, mRNA vaccines and climate finance are among the developments set to shape research in the coming year.
M Naddaf et al, Nature, December 19, 2022
- Geographical classification of malaria parasites through applying machine learning to whole genome sequence data.
Deelder Wouter et al. Scientific reports 2022 12 (1) 21150
- Non-falciparum species and submicroscopic infections in three epidemiological malaria facets in Cameroon.
Kojom Foko Loick Pradel et al. BMC infectious diseases 2022 12 (1) 900
About Infectious Diseases PHGKB
Infectious Diseases Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the impact of genomics, advanced molecular detection, and precision health technologies on the control and prevention of infectious diseases...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 28, 2023
- Content source: