Last Posted: Oct 28, 2022
- Association of Vascular Risk Factors and Genetic Factors With Penetrance of Variants Causing Monogenic Stroke.
Cho Bernard P H et al. JAMA neurology 2022
- A Diabetes Genetic Risk Score Is Associated With All-Cause Dementia and Clinically Diagnosed Vascular Dementia in the Million Veteran Program.
Litkowski Elizabeth M et al. Diabetes care 2022
- Joint Genetic Inhibition of PCSK9 and CETP and the Association With Coronary Artery Disease: A Factorial Mendelian Randomization Study.
Cupido Arjen J et al. JAMA cardiology 2022
- Association of Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Statin Use With Risk of Dementia in Norway.
Mundal Liv J et al. JAMA network open 2022 5(4) e227715
- Cognitive Impairment of Patient With Neurological Cerebrovascular Disease Using the Artificial Intelligence Technology Guided by MRI.
Zhang Lifang et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 9813641
- Intelligent Algorithm-Based Quantitative Electroencephalography in Evaluating Cerebral Small Vessel Disease Complicated by Cognitive Impairment.
Zhu Hengya et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2022 20229398551
- JAMIR-eQTL: Japanese genome-wide identification of microRNA expression quantitative trait loci across dementia types.
Akiyama Shintaro et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2021 2021(2021)
- Long-term Benefits and Harms Associated With Genetic Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein Deficiency in the General Population.
Nordestgaard Liv Tybjærg et al. JAMA cardiology 2021
- Genetic testing in dementia-A medical genetics perspective.
Huq Aamira J et al. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 2021
- Machine Learning-Based Framework for Differential Diagnosis Between Vascular Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Using Structural MRI Features.
Zheng Yineng et al. Frontiers in neurology 2019 101097
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: