Heart And Vascular Diseases
Last Posted: Jun 17, 2021
- Implementation of a Machine-Learning Algorithm in the Electronic Health Record for Targeted Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Quality Improvement Study.
Sheth Samip et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes 2021 CIRCOUTCOMES120007641
- Longitudinal cohorts for harnessing the electronic health record for disease prediction in a US population.
Manemann Sheila M et al. BMJ open 2021 11(6) e044353
- Obstructive sleep apnea prediction from electrocardiogram scalograms and spectrograms using convolutional neural networks.
Nasifoglu Huseyin et al. Physiological measurement 2021
- Use of artificial intelligence as an instrument of evaluation after stroke: a scoping review based on international classification of functioning, disability and health concept.
Luvizutto Gustavo José et al. Topics in stroke rehabilitation 2021 1-16
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction of Brain Tissue Infarction in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Treated With Theophylline as an Add-On to Thrombolytic Therapy: A Randomized Clinical Trial Subgroup Analysis.
Modrau Boris et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12613029
- Meeting the unmet needs of clinicians from AI systems showcased for cardiology with deep-learning-based ECG analysis.
Elul Yonatan et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2021 118(24)
- Clinical and genetic findings in patients with congenital cataract and heart diseases.
Li Xinru et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 242
- Efficacy of PCSK9 inhibitors in the treatment of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: A clinical practice experience.
Alonso Rodrigo et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2021
- Familial hypercholesterolemia related admission for acute coronary syndrome in the United States: Incidence, predictors, and outcomes.
Kheiri Babikir et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2021
- The yield of chromosomal microarray in pregnancies with congenital cardiac defects and normal NIPS.
Sagi-Dain Lena et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2021
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (103)
- NIH Information (204)
- COVID-19 (842)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (27461)
- GWAS Studies (759)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2031)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (237)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (113)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (38)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (656)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (36)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (93)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1401)
- Tools/Methods (39)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.