Heart And Vascular Diseases
Last Posted: Feb 26, 2021
- Polygenic Risk Scores Predict Hypertension Onset and Cardiovascular Risk.
Vaura Felix et al. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2021 HYPERTENSIONAHA12016471
- Artificial intelligence for the diagnosis of heart failure.
Choi Dong-Ju et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 Apr 3(1) 54
- Electronic Health Record-Based Prediction of 1-Year Risk of Incident Cardiac Dysrhythmia: Prospective Case-Finding Algorithm Development and Validation Study.
Zhang Yaqi et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 Feb 9(2) e23606
- Predicting Cardiovascular Risk Using Social Media Data: Performance Evaluation of Machine-Learning Models.
Andy Anietie U et al. JMIR cardio 2021 Feb 5(1) e24473
- Utility of a Deep-Learning Algorithm to Guide Novices to Acquire Echocardiograms for Limited Diagnostic Use.
Narang Akhil et al. JAMA cardiology 2021 Feb
- Development and Validation of an Automated Algorithm to Detect Atrial Fibrillation Within Stored Intensive Care Unit Continuous Electrocardiographic Data: Observational Study.
Walkey Allan J et al. JMIR cardio 2021 Feb 5(1) e18840
- Modeling of diagnosis for metabolic syndrome by integrating symptoms into physiochemical indexes.
Xia Shu-Jie et al. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie 2021 Feb 137111367
- An Integrated Review of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Black Populations: Underrecognized and Understudied.
Arabadjian Milla et al. The Journal of cardiovascular nursing 36(2) 104-115
- Cadherin 2-Related Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy: Prevalence and Clinical Features.
Ghidoni Alice et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 Feb
- Cardiovascular Risk Misperception and Low Awareness of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Individuals with Severe Hypercholesterolemia.
Santos Raul D et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2021 Feb
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (102)
- NIH Information (204)
- COVID-19 (1824)
- CDC Publications (19)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (27164)
- GWAS Studies (736)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1894)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (231)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (111)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (39)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (573)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (33)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (94)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1362)
- Tools/Methods (38)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.