Deep Vein Thrombosis
Last Posted: Jan 19, 2023
- Thromboembolic Disease in Haemophilic Patients Undergoing Major Orthopaedic Surgery: Is Thromboprophylaxis Mandatory?
Badulescu Oana Viola et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(1)
- Epidemiology and prevention of venous thromboembolism.
Lutsey Pamela L et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2022
- Machine learning predicts cancer-associated deep vein thrombosis using clinically available variables.
Jin Shuai et al. International journal of medical informatics 2022 161104733
- Non-invasive diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis from ultrasound imaging with machine learning.
Kainz Bernhard et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 4(1) 137
- Safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in a Nationwide Setting.
Barda Noam et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021
- Short- and long-term outcomes for single-port risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy with and without hysterectomy for women at risk for gynecologic cancer.
Carr Caitlin E et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2020 Sep
- Venous Thromboembolism (Blood Clots) and Cancer
CDC, October 2019
- Pharmacogenetics of Warfarin in a Diverse Patient Population.
Mak May et al. Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 May 1074248419843530
- Cost Effectiveness of Genotype-Guided Warfarin Dosing in Patients with Mechanical Heart Valve Replacement Under the Fee-for-Service System.
Kim Dong-Jin et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2017 Oct 15(5) 657-667
- Thrombin generation profile in non-thrombotic factor V Leiden carriers.
Billoir Paul et al. Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis 2019 Apr 47(3) 473-477
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 04, 2023
- Content source: