Last Posted: May 06, 2023
- Sex Differences in Midterm Prognostic Implications of High Platelet Reactivity After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting Stents in East Asian Patients: Results From the PTRG-DES (Platelet Function and Genotype-Related Long-Term Prognosis in Drug-Eluting Stent-Treated Patients With Coronary Artery Disease) Consortium.
Soo-Jin Kim, et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2023 0 (9) e027804
- Utilizing apolipoprotein E genotypes and associated comorbidities for the assessment of the risk for dementia.
Tung Hsin, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2022 0 927656
- Maximum Glomerular Filtration Decline Rate is Associated with Mortality and Poor Renal Outcome in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients.
Chen Hung-Chih, et al. Blood purification 2019 0 (2) 131-137
- BIRC6 Is Associated with Vulnerability of Carotid Atherosclerotic Plaque.
Alloza Iraide, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 0 (24)
- Two types of anaesthesia and length of hospital stay in patients undergoing unilateral total knee arthroplasty (TKA): a secondary analysis based on a single-centre retrospective cohort study in Singapore.
Ji Xuan, et al. BMC anesthesiology 2021 0 (1) 242
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure among Patients with Hypercoagulable States Maintained on Antithrombotic Therapy.
Buber Jonathan, et al. Cardiology 2021 0 (3) 375-383
- Intercontinental validation of a clinical prediction model for predicting 90-day and 2-year mortality in an Israeli cohort of 2033 patients with a femoral neck fracture aged 65 or above.
Jacobien H F Oosterhoff et al. European journal of trauma and emergency surgery : official publication of the European Trauma Society 2023
- Thrombophilic DNA Mutations As Independent Risk Factors for Stroke and Avascular Necrosis in Sickle Cell Anemia.
Zimmerman S A, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 0 (5) 347-53
- Academic Performance of Children With Sickle Cell Disease in the United States: A Meta-Analysis.
Heitzer Andrew M, et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 0 786065
- Common Polymorphisms in the RGMa Promoter Are Associated With Cerebrovascular Atherosclerosis Burden in Chinese Han Patients With Acute Ischemic Cerebrovascular Accident.
Hu Qingzhe, et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2021 0 743868
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 06, 2023
- Content source: