Last Posted: Nov 03, 2022
- Reclassification of risk of malignancy with Percepta Genomic Sequencing Classifier following nondiagnostic bronchoscopy.
Raval Abhijit A et al. Respiratory medicine 2022 204106990
- Clinical Analysis of Primary Tracheobronchial Tumors in Children and Evaluation of the Predicting Models for Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma.
Zhang Chen et al. Current medical science 2022
- Preliminary Results of NGS Gene Panel Test Using NSCLC Sputum Cytology and Therapeutic Effect Using Corresponding Molecular-Targeted Drugs.
Morikawa Kei et al. Genes 2022 13(5)
- Percepta Genomic Sequencing Classifier and decision-making in patients with high-risk lung nodules: a decision impact study.
Sethi Sonali et al. BMC pulmonary medicine 2022 22(1) 26
- Deep learning for anatomical interpretation of video bronchoscopy images.
Yoo Ji Young et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 23765
- Towards optical spectroscopy-guided lung biopsy: demonstration of tissue-type classification.
Rodriguez-Diaz Eladio et al. Journal of biophotonics 2021 e202100132
- Knowledge and Practice Patterns Among Pulmonologists for Molecular Biomarker Testing in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Fox Adam H et al. Chest 2021
- Early disease surveillance in young children with cystic fibrosis: A qualitative analysis of parent experiences.
Douglas Tonia A et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2020 Oct
- Improving lung cancer risk stratification leveraging whole transcriptome RNA sequencing and machine learning across multiple cohorts.
Choi Yoonha et al. BMC medical genomics 2020 Oct 13(Suppl 10) 151
- Impact of the Percepta Genomic Classifier on Clinical Management Decisions in a Multicenter Prospective Study.
Lee Hans J et al. Chest 2020 Aug
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 08, 2023
- Content source: