Last Posted: Mar 02, 2022
- Investigation of angiotensin-1 converting enzyme 2 gene (G8790A) polymorphism in patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic nephropathy in Pakistani population.
Younas Hooria, et al. PloS one 2022 0 (2) e0264038
- Oxidative stress parameters and keap 1 variants in T2DM: Association with T2DM, diabetic neuropathy, diabetic retinopathy, and obesity.
Khalili Farnaz, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2021 12 e24163
- Homozygosity of the Z-2 polymorphic variant in the aldose reductase gene promoter confers increased risk for neuropathy in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes.
Kallinikou Dimitra, et al. Pediatric diabetes 2021 11
- Performance Analysis of Conventional Machine Learning Algorithms for Diabetic Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy Severity Classification.
Haque Fahmida et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(5)
- Novel susceptibility loci identified in a genome-wide association study of type 2 diabetes complications in population of Latvia.
Ustinova Monta, et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 1 (1) 18
- Impact of Endothelial NOS VNTR Variant on Susceptibility to Diabetic Neuropathy and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Yigit Serbulent, et al. Current neurovascular research 2020 12
- The association of Interieukin-6 polymorphism (rs1800795) with microvascular complications in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Cui Jieyuan et al. Bioscience reports 2020 Oct
- Association of Pro198Leu polymorphism in glutathione peroxidase one (GPX1) gene with peripheral neuropathy in type 2 diabetic patients.
Mushtaq Shabana, et al. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 2020 7 (7) 1182-1186
- Expert consensus recommendations to improve diagnosis of ATTR amyloidosis with polyneuropathy.
Adams David et al. Journal of neurology 2020 Jan
- An artificial intelligence-based deep learning algorithm for the diagnosis of diabetic neuropathy using corneal confocal microscopy: a development and validation study.
Williams Bryan M et al. Diabetologia 2019 Nov
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.