Last Posted: Jan 04, 2024
- Secondary (additional) findings from the 100,000 Genomes Project: disease manifestation, healthcare outcomes and costs of disclosure.
Joshua Nolan et al. Genet Med 2023 101051
- Machine learning based on SEER database to predict distant metastasis of thyroid cancer.
Lixue Qiao et al. Endocrine 2023
- Air quality and cancer risk in the All of Us Research Program.
Andrew Craver et al. Cancer Causes Control 2023
- Performance of CT-based deep learning in diagnostic assessment of suspicious lateral lymph nodes in papillary thyroid cancer: a prospective diagnostic study.
Guibin Zheng et al. Int J Surg 2023
- Association of polygenic score with tumor molecular subtypes in papillary thyroid carcinoma.
Jennifer R Wang et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2023
- Prognostic Value of Preoperative Molecular Testing and Implications for Initial Surgical Management in Thyroid Nodules Harboring Suspected (Bethesda V) or Known (Bethesda VI) Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
Max A Schumm et al. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2023 6
- Ultrasound screening for thyroid nodules and cancer in individuals with family history of thyroid cancer: a micro-costing approach.
G Grani et al. J Endocrinol Invest 2023
- Ultrasound image-based deep learning to assist in diagnosing gross extrathyroidal extension thyroid cancer: a retrospective multicenter study.
Qi Qi et al. EClinicalMedicine 2023 58101905
- Prognosis of thyroid carcinoma patients with osseous metastases: an SEER-based study with machine learning.
Wanying Shi et al. Annals of nuclear medicine 2023
- Assessment of the statistical optimization strategies and clinical evaluation of an artificial intelligence-based automated diagnostic system for thyroid nodule screening.
Fangqi Guo et al. Quantitative imaging in medicine and surgery 2023 13(2) 695-706
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2024
- Content source: