- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 17, 2019
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Interventional Oncology: A Primer.
Letzen Brian et al. Journal of vascular and interventional radiology : JVIR 2019 30(1) 38-41.e1
- Biomarkers Associated With Response to Regorafenib in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Teufel Michael et al. Gastroenterology 2019 156(6) 1731-1741
- Recapitulation of pharmacogenomic data reveals that invalidation of SULF2 enhance sorafenib susceptibility in liver cancer.
Yoon Sarah et al. Oncogene 2018 37(32) 4443-4454
- Sidedness and TP53 mutations impact OS in anti-EGFR but not anti-VEGF treated mCRC - an analysis of the KRAS registry of the AGMT (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Medikamentöse Tumortherapie).
Huemer Florian et al. BMC cancer 2018 18(1) 11
- Cancer epigenetics in solid organ tumours: A primer for surgical oncologists.
Drake Thomas M et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2019 Feb
- Development and Validation of a Three-gene Prognostic Signature for Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Li Binghua et al. Scientific reports 2017 7(1) 5517
- Current status of imaging biomarkers predicting the biological nature of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Yoneda Norihide et al. Japanese journal of radiology 2019 Feb
- Genomic Medicine and Implications for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Prevention and Therapy.
Dhanasekaran Renumathy et al. Gastroenterology 2019 156(2) 492-509
- Clinical significance of exosomal miRNAs and proteins in three human cancers with high mortality in China.
Li Li-Man et al. Oncology letters 2019 Jan 17(1) 11-22
- Prognostic value of PIVKA-II in hepatocellular carcinoma patients receiving curative ablation: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Zhang Dongjing et al. The International journal of biological markers 2018 Aug 33(3) 266-274
- The ALPPS Approach for Colorectal Liver Metastases: Impact of KRAS Mutation Status in Survival.
Serenari Matteo et al. Digestive surgery 2018 35(4) 303-310
- Association of PI3K Pathway Mutations with Early Positron-Emission Tomography/CT Imaging Response after Radioembolization for Breast Cancer Liver Metastases: Results of a Single-Center Retrospective Pilot Study.
Deipolyi Amy R et al. Journal of vascular and interventional radiology : JVIR 2018 29(9) 1226-1235
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in Gaucher disease: Reinforcing the proposed guidelines.
Starosta Rodrigo Tzovenos et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2018 Oct
- A multi-gene expression profile panel for predicting liver metastasis: An algorithmic approach.
Shah Kanisha et al. PloS one 2018 13(11) e0206400
- Preferred end coordinates and somatic variants as signatures of circulating tumor DNA associated with hepatocellular carcinoma.
Jiang Peiyong et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Oct
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Genomics Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1348)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (30)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (19)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (22)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: