Liver Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 30, 2018
- Prognostic value of PIVKA-II in hepatocellular carcinoma patients receiving curative ablation: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Zhang Dongjing et al. The International journal of biological markers 2018 Aug 33(3) 266-274
- The ALPPS Approach for Colorectal Liver Metastases: Impact of KRAS Mutation Status in Survival.
Serenari Matteo et al. Digestive surgery 2018 35(4) 303-310
- Association of PI3K Pathway Mutations with Early Positron-Emission Tomography/CT Imaging Response after Radioembolization for Breast Cancer Liver Metastases: Results of a Single-Center Retrospective Pilot Study.
Deipolyi Amy R et al. Journal of vascular and interventional radiology : JVIR 2018 29(9) 1226-1235
- Higher age at diagnosis of hemochromatosis is the strongest predictor of the occurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma in the Swiss hemochromatosis cohort: A prospective longitudinal observational study.
Nowak Albina et al. Medicine 2018 Oct 97(42) e12886
- Next-generation sequencing and personalized genomic medicine in hepatobiliary malignancies.
Loaiza-Bonilla Arturo et al. Hepatic oncology 2015 Oct 2(4) 359-370
- The gene mutational discrepancies between primary and paired metastatic colorectal carcinoma detected by next-generation sequencing.
Zou Shuang-Mei et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2018 Aug
- Bile Acids, the Microbiome, Immunity, and Liver Tumors.
Schramm Christoph et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Aug (9) 888-890
- Novel translational therapeutic strategy by sequencing primary liver cancer genomes.
Glantzounis Georgios K et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2017 13(12) 1049-1052
- Integrated genomic analysis for prediction of survival for patients with liver cancer using The Cancer Genome Atlas.
Song Yan-Zhou et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2018 Jul 24(28) 3145-3154
- Clinical validation of the next-generation sequencing-based Extended RAS Panel assay using metastatic colorectal cancer patient samples from the phase 3 PRIME study.
Udar Nitin et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2018 Jul
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: