Last Posted: Oct 12, 2021
- StackHCV: a web-based integrative machine-learning framework for large-scale identification of hepatitis C virus NS5B inhibitors.
Malik Aijaz Ahmad et al. Journal of computer-aided molecular design 2021
- Surveillance Strategy for Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer B Hepatocellular Carcinoma Achieving Complete Response: An Individualized Risk-Based Machine Learning Study.
Chen Qi-Feng et al. Frontiers in bioengineering and biotechnology 2021 9667641
- Deep Learning-Based Prediction of Future Extrahepatic Metastasis and Macrovascular Invasion in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Fu Sirui et al. Journal of hepatocellular carcinoma 2021 81065-1076
- Advanced Deep Learning Approach to Automatically Segment Malignant Tumors and Ablation Zone in the Liver With Contrast-Enhanced CT.
He Kan et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11669437
- Computer-aided diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma fusing imaging and structured health data.
Menegotto Alan Baronio et al. Health information science and systems 2021 9(1) 20
- Comparison of Prediction Models for Acute Kidney Injury Among Patients with Hepatobiliary Malignancies Based on XGBoost and LASSO-Logistic Algorithms.
Zhang Yunlu et al. International journal of general medicine 2021 141325-1335
- Risk-adapted starting age of breast cancer screening in women with a family history of ovarian or other cancers: A nationwide cohort study.
Mukama Trasias et al. Cancer 2021
- Classification and mutation prediction based on histopathology H&E images in liver cancer using deep learning.
Chen Mingyu et al. NPJ precision oncology 2020 Jun 4(1) 14
- A Novel Prognostic Scoring System of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma With Machine Learning Basing on Real-World Data.
Li Zhizhen et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10576901
- Prognostic role of artificial intelligence among patients with hepatocellular cancer: A systematic review.
Lai Quirino et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2020 Nov 26(42) 6679-6688
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (196)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (28)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.