Last Posted: May 01, 2021
- Comparison of Prediction Models for Acute Kidney Injury Among Patients with Hepatobiliary Malignancies Based on XGBoost and LASSO-Logistic Algorithms.
Zhang Yunlu et al. International journal of general medicine 2021 141325-1335
- Risk-adapted starting age of breast cancer screening in women with a family history of ovarian or other cancers: A nationwide cohort study.
Mukama Trasias et al. Cancer 2021
- Classification and mutation prediction based on histopathology H&E images in liver cancer using deep learning.
Chen Mingyu et al. NPJ precision oncology 2020 Jun 4(1) 14
- A Novel Prognostic Scoring System of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma With Machine Learning Basing on Real-World Data.
Li Zhizhen et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10576901
- Prognostic role of artificial intelligence among patients with hepatocellular cancer: A systematic review.
Lai Quirino et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2020 Nov 26(42) 6679-6688
- Colon cancer-specific diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers based on genome-wide abnormal DNA methylation.
Wang Yilin et al. Aging 2020 Nov 12
- PAIP 2019: Liver cancer segmentation challenge.
Kim Yoo Jung et al. Medical image analysis 2020 Oct 67101854
- Machine learning-based development and validation of a scoring system for progression-free survival in liver cancer.
Liu Xiaoli et al. Hepatology international 2020 Jun
- OGDHL Expression as a Prognostic Biomarker for Liver Cancer Patients.
Jiao Yan et al. Disease markers 2019 20199037131
- Using a single abdominal computed tomography image to differentiate five contrast-enhancement phases: A machine-learning algorithm for radiomics-based precision medicine.
Dercle Laurent et al. European journal of radiology 2020 Jan 125108850
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (187)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (23)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.