Last Posted: May 21, 2023
Paul C Adams et al. Lancet 2023 4
- Development and validation of a REcurrent Liver cAncer Prediction ScorE (RELAPSE) following liver transplantation in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: analysis of the us multicenter hcc transplant consortium.
Benjamin V Tran et al. Liver transplantation : official publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society 2023
- Exploring Prognosis, Tumor Microenvironment and Tumor Immune Infiltration in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Based on ATF/CREB Transcription Factor Family Gene-Related Model.
Honghong Shen et al. Journal of hepatocellular carcinoma 2023 10327-345
- Classification of metastatic hepatic carcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma lesions using contrast-enhanced CT based on EI-CNNet.
Xuehu Wang et al. Medical physics 2023
- fetArtificial Intelligence in Liver Cancers: Decoding the Impact of Machine Learning Models in Clinical Diagnosis of Primary Liver Cancers and Liver Cancer Metastases.
Anita Bakrania et al. Pharmacological research 2023 106706
- Original Article: prevalence and factors associated with liver fibrosis among first-degree relatives of Mexican Americans with hepatocellular carcinoma.
Sharpton Suzanne et al. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics 2023
- A Circulating MicroRNA-375 for the Detection of Liver Cancer: A Meta-Analysis.
Kong Xiangyu et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2022 26(12) 564-572
- Artificial intelligence models for the diagnosis and management of liver diseases.
Nishida Naoshi et al. Ultrasonography (Seoul, Korea) 2022
- Risk Association of Liver Cancer and Hepatitis B with Tree Ensemble and Lifestyle Features.
Koh Eunji et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(22)
- DLNLF-net: Denoised local and non-local deep features fusion network for malignancy characterization of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Huang Haoyuan et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2022 227107201
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.