Last Posted: Nov 30, 2023
- Update of the UMD-VHL database: classification of 164 challenging variants based on genotype-phenotype correlation among 605 entries.
Gregory Mougel et al. J Med Genet 2023
- Racial and ethnic differences in perceptions of germline or somatic DNA sequencing among patients with advanced prostate, urothelial, or kidney cancer.
Cristiane Decat Bergerot et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Development and External Validation of Machine Learning-Based Models for Predicting Lung Metastasis in Kidney Cancer: A Large Population-Based Study.
Xinglin Yi et al. Int J Clin Pract 2023 20238001899
- Early mortality in patients with cancer treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors in routine practice.
Jacques Raphael et al. J Natl Cancer Inst 2023
- Relative Risk of Bladder and Kidney Cancer in Lynch Syndrome: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Nassour Anthony-Joe et al. Cancers 2023 15(2)
- Machine learning approach for prediction of pT3a upstaging and outcomes of localized RCC (UroCCR-15).
Boulenger de Hauteclocque A et al. BJU international 2023
- Adoption of Innovative Therapies Across Oncology Practices-Evidence From Immunotherapy.
Carroll Caitlin E et al. JAMA oncology 2023
- Bone metastasis risk and prognosis assessment models for kidney cancer based on machine learning.
Ji Lichen et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 101015952
- Association of Pathogenic Variants in Hereditary Cancer Genes With Multiple Diseases.
Zeng Chenjie et al. JAMA oncology 2022
- The blood metabolome of incident kidney cancer: A case–control study nested within the MetKid consortium
F Guida et al, PLOS Medicine, September 21, 2021
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: