Kidney Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Clinical and Molecular Characteristics and Burden of Kidney Cancer Among Hispanics and Native Americans: Steps Toward Precision Medicine.
Batai Ken et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 16(3) e535-e541
- Personalized Management of Advanced Kidney Cancer.
Graham Jeffrey et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 330-341
- Recognizing Hereditary Renal Cancers Through the Microscope: A Pathology Update.
Peng Yu-Ching et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2018 Dec 11(4) 725-737
- Oncogenic miR-663a is associated with cellular function and poor prognosis in renal cell carcinoma.
Zhou Liang et al. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie 2018 Sep 1051155-1163
- Imaging findings of hereditary renal tumors, a review of what the radiologist should know.
Czarniecki Marcin et al. European journal of radiology 2018 Apr 1018-16
- Imaging for Screening and Surveillance of Patients with Hereditary Forms of Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Freifeld Yuval et al. Current urology reports 2018 Aug 19(10) 82
- Recommendations for the Management of Rare Kidney Cancers.
Giles Rachel H et al. European urology 2017 72(6) 974-983
- Renal cell cancer linked to Lynch syndrome: Increased incidence and loss of mismatch repair protein expression.
Therkildsen Christina et al. International journal of urology : official journal of the Japanese Urological Association 2016 23(6) 528-9
- Challenges and opportunities in the proteomic characterization of clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC): A critical step towards the personalized care of renal cancers.
Li Qing Kay et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2018 Jul
- Broadening the View of Germline Mutations in Kidney Cancer.
Pilié Patrick G et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Jul
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 19, 2019
- Content source: