Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- The blood metabolome of incident kidney cancer: A case–control study nested within the MetKid consortium
F Guida et al, PLOS Medicine, September 21, 2021
- Genetic risk assessment for hereditary renal cell carcinoma: Clinical consensus statement.
Bratslavsky Gennady et al. Cancer 2021
- Application of the ACMG/NSGC genetic referral guidelines for hereditary renal cell carcinoma at the University of Miami, from 2014 to 2017.
Leuchter Jessica D et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- Deep learning for end-to-end kidney cancer diagnosis on multi-phase abdominal computed tomography
KH Uhm et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, June 18, 2021
- Non-medullary Thyroid Cancer Susceptibility Genes: Evidence and Disease Spectrum.
Zhou Jingan et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2021
- Acceptability and potential impact on uptake of using different risk stratification approaches to determine eligibility for screening: A population-based survey.
Usher-Smith Juliet A et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2020 Dec
- LINC02738 Participates in the Development of Kidney Cancer Through the miR-20b/Sox4 Axis.
Han Chao et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2020 1310185-10196
- Renal Manifestations of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex.
Nair Nikhil et al. Journal of kidney cancer and VHL 2020 7(3) 5-19
- Clinical predictors of a positive test result in patients undergoing genetic evaluation for a hereditary kidney cancer syndrome.
Kokorovic Andrea et al. Canadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada 2020 Mar
- Genetic Testing in Kidney Cancer Patients: Who, When, and How?
Lui Sandy T et al. European urology focus 2019 Oct
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (45)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (19)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.