Last Posted: Sep 14, 2022
- Endometrial Cancer Detection Using a Cervical DNA Methylation Assay (MPap) in Women with Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: A Multicenter Hospital-Based Validation Study.
Wen Kuo-Chang et al. Cancers 2022 14(17)
- Prevalence of ARID1A Mutations in Cell-Free Circulating Tumor DNA in a Cohort of 71,301 Patients and Association with Driver Co-Alterations.
Kurzrock Razelle et al. Cancers 2022 14(17)
- Detection of Microsatellite Instability in Colonoscopic Biopsies and Postal Urine Samples from Lynch Syndrome Cancer Patients Using a Multiplex PCR Assay.
Phelps Rachel et al. Cancers 2022 14(15)
- Routine informed consent for mismatch repair testing in endometrial cancers: Review and ethical analysis.
DeMari Joseph A et al. Gynecologic oncology 2022
- Microsatellite instability and oncological outcomes in Thai patients with endometrial cancer.
Atjimakul Thiti et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2022 1-7
- Identification of Lynch Syndrome in Patients with Endometrial Cancer Based on a Germline Next Generation Sequencing Multigene Panel Test.
Kim Yoo-Na et al. Cancers 2022 14(14)
- Implementing universal upfront multi-gene panel testing in endometrial cancer: From cost to practical considerations.
Levine Monica D et al. Gynecologic oncology 2022
- Heterogeneity in the psychosocial and behavioral responses associated with a diagnosis of suspected Lynch syndrome in women with endometrial cancer.
Jonnagadla Sowmya et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2022 20(1) 27
- Development and evaluation of polygenic risk scores for prediction of endometrial cancer risk in European women.
Bafligil Cemsel et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022 6
- Adjuvant treatment in early-stage endometrial cancer: context-dependent impact of somatic CTNNB1 mutation on recurrence-free survival.
Kurnit Katherine C et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2022
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (2)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (478)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (195)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (72)
- Reviews/Commentaries (51)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.