Endometrial Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- A Micro-Costing Study of Screening for Lynch Syndrome-Associated Pathogenic Variants in an Unselected Endometrial Cancer Population: Cheap as NGS Chips?
Ryan Neil A J et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 961
- Impact of molecular testing in clinical practice in gynecologic cancers.
Huang Marilyn et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Mar
- [Lynch Syndrome:Report of One Case and Literature Review].
Guo Yan-Ping et al. Zhongguo yi xue ke xue yuan xue bao. Acta Academiae Medicinae Sinicae 2018 Jun 40(3) 432-435
- A four-miRNA signature as a novel biomarker for predicting survival in endometrial cancer.
Wu Yu-Shen et al. Gene 2019 Feb
- Impact of gene-specific germline pathogenic variants on presentation of endometrial cancer in Lynch syndrome.
Bogani Giorgio et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2019 Feb
- [Circulating tumor DNA assessment for gynaecological cancers management].
Mari Roxane et al. Bulletin du cancer 2019 Feb
- Comprehensive Paired Tumor/Germline Testing for Lynch Syndrome: Bringing Resolution to the Diagnostic Process.
Salvador Monalyn U et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 Jan JCO1800696
- Recent advances in Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Cancer susceptibility gene mutations in type I and II endometrial cancer.
Long Beverly et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Jan 152(1) 20-25
- The role of biomarkers in endometrial cancer and hyperplasia: a literature review.
Hutt Suzanna et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2019 Jan 1-11
- [Expression and clinical significance of MMR protein and MLH1 promoter methylation testing in endometrial cancer].
Jin W et al. Zhonghua fu chan ke za zhi 2018 Dec 53(12) 823-830
- [Lynch syndrome: What is new?]
Pellat Anna et al. Bulletin du cancer 2018 Dec
- Multicenter experience with large panel next-generation sequencing in patients with advanced solid cancers in Japan.
Kato Shingo et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2018 Dec
- Liquid Biopsy in Endometrial Cancer: New Opportunities for Personalized Oncology.
Muinelo-Romay Laura et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Aug 19(8)
- [Diagnosis and Treatment of MSI-H Cancer in Gynecological Cancer].
Yamamoto Nao et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2018 Nov 45(11) 1577-1581
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: