Last Posted: Oct 12, 2021
- Predicting endometrial cancer subtypes and molecular features from histopathology images using multi-resolution deep learning models.
Hong Runyu et al. Cell reports. Medicine 2021 2(9) 100400
- [Genetic analysis of 45 patients with suspected Lynch syndrome using next-generation sequencing].
Yao Z G et al. Zhonghua zhong liu za zhi [Chinese journal of oncology] 2021 43(8) 843-849
- PMS2 is the most frequently mutated Lynch syndrome (LS) gene in women with endometrial cancer (EC): what is the role that low penetrance LS genes play in EC?
M Levine et al, Obs Gyn, August 2021
- Uptake of Genetic Testing Among Cancer Patients at Risk for Lynch Syndrome in the National Health Interview Survey.
Actkins Ky'Era V et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021
- Statistical Meta-Analysis of Risk Factors for Endometrial Cancer and Development of a Risk Prediction Model Using an Artificial Neural Network Algorithm.
Hutt Suzanna et al. Cancers 2021 13(15)
- Performance of automatic machine learning versus radiologists in the evaluation of endometrium on computed tomography.
Li Dan et al. Abdominal radiology (New York) 2021
- When to Consider Lynch Syndrome in Non-Colon and Non-Endometrial Malignancies.
Arroyave Aaron J et al. The American surgeon 2021 31348211031835
- Vaccine to Prevent Hereditary Cancers Nears Human Trials
S Jenks, NCI Blog, July 2021
- Prospective Statewide Study of Universal Screening for Hereditary Colorectal Cancer: The Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative.
Pearlman Rachel et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Artificial intelligence-based radiomics models in endometrial cancer: A systematic review.
Lecointre Lise et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2021
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (1)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (474)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (171)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (26)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (72)
- Reviews/Commentaries (49)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.