Endometrial Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Recent advances in Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Cancer susceptibility gene mutations in type I and II endometrial cancer.
Long Beverly et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Jan 152(1) 20-25
- The role of biomarkers in endometrial cancer and hyperplasia: a literature review.
Hutt Suzanna et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2019 Jan 1-11
- [Expression and clinical significance of MMR protein and MLH1 promoter methylation testing in endometrial cancer].
Jin W et al. Zhonghua fu chan ke za zhi 2018 Dec 53(12) 823-830
- [Lynch syndrome: What is new?]
Pellat Anna et al. Bulletin du cancer 2018 Dec
- Multicenter experience with large panel next-generation sequencing in patients with advanced solid cancers in Japan.
Kato Shingo et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2018 Dec
- Liquid Biopsy in Endometrial Cancer: New Opportunities for Personalized Oncology.
Muinelo-Romay Laura et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Aug 19(8)
- [Diagnosis and Treatment of MSI-H Cancer in Gynecological Cancer].
Yamamoto Nao et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2018 Nov 45(11) 1577-1581
- Minimal microsatellite shift in microsatellite instability high endometrial cancer: a significant pitfall in diagnostic interpretation.
Wu Xinyu et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2018 Nov
- Results of morphological screening for Lynch syndrome during the period 2013-2016.
Dušek Martin et al. Ceskoslovenska patologie 2018 54(2) 86-92
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (1)
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (61)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (99)
- Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Guidelines (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (40)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Tier Table (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (496)
- GWAS Catalog (10)
- Grants Supporting Publications
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: