Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- An integrative analysis of the age-associated multi-omic landscape across cancers.
Chatsirisupachai Kasit et al. Nature communications 2021 12(1) 2345
- FDA Approves Immunotherapy for Endometrial Cancer with Specific Biomarker- Approval is for recurrent or advanced mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) endometrial cancer
FDA, April 22, 2021
- Stakeholders’ views of integrating universal tumour screening and genetic testing for colorectal and endometrial cancer into routine oncology
ER O'Shea et al, JHG, April 2021
- Population-Based Screening for Endometrial Cancer: Human vs. Machine Intelligence.
Hart Gregory R et al. Frontiers in artificial intelligence 2021 3539879
- Lynch syndrome for the gynaecologist.
Ryan Neil Aj et al. The obstetrician & gynaecologist : the journal for continuing professional development from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2021 23(1) 9-20
- Modern day screening for Lynch syndrome in endometrial cancer: the KEM experience.
Pauly Nina et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2021
- Prevalence and Prognosis of Lynch Syndrome and Sporadic Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Endometrial Cancer.
Post Cathalijne C B et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021
- Breast Cancer Patients at Increased Risk of Developing Type II Endometrial Cancer: Relative and Absolute Risk Estimation and Implications for Counseling.
Portela Sara et al. Cureus 2021 13(1) e12981
- Co-occurrence of germline pathogenic variants for different hereditary cancer syndromes in patients with Lynch syndrome.
Ferrer-Avargues Rosario et al. Cancer communications (London, England) 2021
- Gynecological Surveillance and Surgery Outcomes in Dutch Lynch Syndrome Carriers.
Eikenboom Ellis L et al. Cancers 2021 Jan 13(3)
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (1)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (467)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (160)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (72)
- Reviews/Commentaries (48)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.