Last Posted: Jan 19, 2021
- A family systems approach to genetic counseling: Development of narrative interventions.
MacLeod Rhona et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021 Jan
- Patient Journey Map to Improve the Home Isolation Experience of Persons with Mild COVID-19 Symptoms: Design Research for Service Touchpoints of Artificial Intelligence in eHealth.
He Qian et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 Jan
- Automatic Identification of Information Quality Metrics in Health News Stories.
Al-Jefri Majed et al. Frontiers in public health 2020 8515347
- Dispatches from the Data Jungle of COVID-19
CDC, September 2020
- Early Data Shows Vaccine Is More Than 90% Effective- Pfizer announced positive early results from its coronavirus vaccine trial, cementing the lead in a frenzied global race that has unfolded at record-breaking speed.
K Thomas et al, NY Times, November 9, 2020
- False Alarms in Consumer Genomics Add to Public Fear and Potential Health Care Burden.
Liu Xiaoming et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Oct 10(4)
- My Inherited Condition Has Led to a Life and Career I Love
MA Lewis, ASCO Post, October 2020
- My Brother Died of Brain Cancer. 20 Years Later, I Had It, Too. I was told it didn’t run in families. Was it just chance?
S Hashmi, NY Times, October 20, 2020
- “My disability has become an ability”
E Manna, Nature Medicine, August 24, 2020
- Pinning Pink: Messages About Hereditary Breast Cancer Risk on Pinterest.
Miller Carrie A et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2020 Aug
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.