Last Posted: Nov 04, 2021
- America's Food Safety System Failed to Stop a Salmonella Epidemic. It's Still Making People Sick.
Yeung B, et al. ProPublica, Oct 29, 2021.
- Metagenomics Approaches for Improving Food Safety.
Billington Craig et al. Journal of food protection 2021 10
- Interpretative labor and the bane of non-standardized metadata in public health surveillance and food safety.
Pettengill James B et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 7
- Preventing Chagas disease: A new RT-qPCR method for rapid and specific quantification of viable Trypanosoma cruzi for food safety.
de Oliveira Ana Caroline et al. Food research international (Ottawa, Ont.) 2021 6 110368
- Machine Learning-Reinforced Noninvasive Biosensors for Healthcare.
Zhang Kaiyi et al. Advanced healthcare materials 2021 e2100734
- Salmonella Genomics in Public Health and Food Safety.
Brown Eric W et al. EcoSal Plus 2021 6 eESP00082020
- Avian influenza overview December 2020 - February 2021.
et al. EFSA journal. European Food Safety Authority 2021 3 (3) e06497
- Emerging Applications of Machine Learning in Food Safety.
Deng Xiangyu et al. Annual review of food science and technology 2021 Jan
- Precision long-read metagenomics sequencing for food safety by detection and assembly of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in irrigation water.
Maguire Meghan et al. PloS one 2021 (1) e0245172
- Identification of risk factors and hotspots of antibiotic resistance along the food chain using next-generation sequencing.
et al. EFSA journal. European Food Safety Authority 2020 Nov (Suppl 1) e181107
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (17)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (29)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.