Last Posted: May 11, 2021
- Clinically Applicable Machine Learning Approaches to Identify Attributes of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) for Use in Low-Cost Diagnostic Screening.
Rashed-Al-Mahfuz Md et al. IEEE journal of translational engineering in health and medicine 2021 94900511
- Medical records-based chronic kidney disease phenotype for clinical care and "big data" observational and genetic studies.
Shang Ning et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 4(1) 70
- Medical records-based chronic kidney disease phenotype for clinical care and “big data” observational and genetic studies
N Shang et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, April 13, 2021
- The underestimated burden of monogenic kidney disease in adults waitlisted for kidney transplantation.
Schrezenmeier Eva et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 3
- Health impact of acute intermittent porphyria in latent and non-recurrent attacks patients.
Buendía-Martínez Juan et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 106
- Clinical utility of genetic testing in early-onset kidney disease: seven genes are the main players.
Domingo-Gallego Andrea et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2021 Feb
- Recent advances in medical image processing for the evaluation of chronic kidney disease.
Alnazer Israa et al. Medical image analysis 2021 Jan 69101960
- Efficacy, safety and response predictors of adjuvant astragalus for diabetic kidney disease (READY): study protocol of an add-on, assessor-blind, parallel, pragmatic randomised controlled trial.
Chan Kam Wa et al. BMJ open 2021 Jan 11(1) e042686
- Prevalence of clinical, pathological and molecular features of glomerular basement membrane nephropathy caused by COL4A3 or COL4A4 mutations: a systematic review.
Matthaiou Andreas et al. Clinical kidney journal 2020 Dec 13(6) 1025-1036
- Risk Factors Associated With All-Cause 30-Day Mortality in Nursing Home Residents With COVID-19.
Panagiotou Orestis A et al. JAMA internal medicine 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (38)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (480)
- GWAS Studies (38)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (64)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (30)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.