Last Posted: Jul 06, 2022
- Preimplantation genetic testing for structural rearrangement based on low-coverage next-generation sequencing accurately discriminates between normal and carrier embryos for patients with translocations.
Zhai Fan et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2022
- The Gastric Cancer Registry: A Genomic Translational Resource for Multidisciplinary Research in Gastric Cancer.
Almeda Alison F et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2022
- Uncovering the burden of hidden ciliopathies in the 100 000 Genomes Project: a reverse phenotyping approach.
Best Sunayna et al. Journal of medical genetics 2022
- Whole genome sequencing analysis to evaluate the influence of T2DM on polymorphisms associated with drug resistance in M. tuberculosis.
Bermudez-Hernández Gustavo Adolfo et al. BMC genomics 2022 6 (1) 465
- A Rapid, Whole Genome Sequencing Assay for Detection and Characterization of Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Clinical Specimens Using Nanopore Sequencing.
Arévalo Maria T et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2022 6 910955
- A Whole Genome Sequencing-Based Epidemiological Investigation of a Pregnancy-Related Invasive Listeriosis Case in Central Italy.
Russini Valeria et al. Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 6 (6)
- Molecular typing of enteroviruses: comparing 5'UTR, VP1 and whole genome sequencing methods.
Gulholm T et al. Pathology 2022 6
- Source Attribution of Human Campylobacteriosis Using Whole-Genome Sequencing Data and Network Analysis.
Wainaina Lynda et al. Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 6 (6)
- Whole-Genome Sequencing Reveals Age-Specific Changes in the Human Blood Microbiota.
Lee Eun-Ju et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 6 (6)
- Reanalysis of exome negative patients with rare disease: a pragmatic workflow for diagnostic applications.
Schobers Gaby et al. Genome medicine 2022 6 (1) 66
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (112)
- COVID-19 (634)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (403)
- GWAS Studies (61)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (417)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (828)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (32)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.