Last Posted: Jul 29, 2021
- A polygenic score for acute vaso-occlusive pain in pediatric sickle cell disease.
Rampersaud Evadnie et al. Blood advances 2021 5(14) 2839-2851
- Recent ultra-rare inherited variants implicate new autism candidate risk genes
AB Wilfert et al, Nature Genetics, July 26, 2021
- The global outbreak of Mycobacterium chimaera infections in cardiac surgery - A systematic review of whole genome sequencing studies and joint analysis.
Schreiber Peter W et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2021 7
- Whole-Genome Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 from Quarantine Hotel Outbreak.
Leong Lex E X et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2021 7 (8) 2219-2221
- Differential Impact of ALK Mutations in Neuroblastoma.
O'Donohue Tara et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Genomic frontiers in congenital heart disease.
Morton Sarah U et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
- Challenges of Accuracy in Germline Clinical Sequencing Data
R Poplin et al, JAMA, July 20, 2021
- AmpliCoV: Rapid Whole-Genome Sequencing Using Multiplex PCR Amplification and Real-Time Oxford Nanopore MinION Sequencing Enables Rapid Variant Identification of SARS-CoV-2.
Brinkmann Annika et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2021 7 651151
- Harmonization of whole-genome sequencing for outbreak surveillance of Enterobacteriaceae and Enterococci.
Jamin Casper et al. Microbial genomics 2021 7 (7)
- Hospital transmission of borderline oxacillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus evaluated by whole-genome sequencing.
Konstantinovski Maria M et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2021 7 (7)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (56)
- COVID-19 (325)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (348)
- GWAS Studies (43)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (345)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (710)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (31)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.