Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Copy Number Variant Detection with Low-Coverage Whole-Genome Sequencing Represents a Viable Alternative to the Conventional Array-CGH.
Kucharík Marcel et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(4)
- Early technology assessment of using whole genome sequencing in personalised oncology.
Simons Martijn et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2021
- Next-Generation Sequencing Technologies and Neurogenetic Diseases.
Sun Hui et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(4)
- Rapid Emergence and Epidemiologic Characteristics of the SARS-CoV-2 B.1.526 Variant — New York City, New York, January 1–April 5, 2021
CN THompson et al, CDC MMWR, May 5, 2021
- Use of whole genome sequencing to investigate a cluster of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections in emergency department personnel.
Chan Ernest R et al. Infection control and hospital epidemiology 2021 5 1-10
- Hepatitis E virus: Whole genome sequencing as a new tool for understanding HEV epidemiology and phenotypes.
Davis Christopher A et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2021 5 104738
- Rapid whole genome sequencing impacts care and resource utilization in infants with congenital heart disease.
Sweeney Nathaly M et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 29
- Engagement and return of results preferences among a primarily African American genomic sequencing research cohort.
Lewis Katie L et al. American journal of human genetics 2021 4
- Lack of transgenerational effects of ionizing radiation exposure from the Chernobyl accident.
Yeager Meredith et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2021 4
- Parental Access to Children's Raw Genomic Data in Canada: Legal Rights and Professional Responsibility.
Beauvais Michael J S et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12535340
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (55)
- COVID-19 (140)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (326)
- GWAS Studies (42)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (326)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (681)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (31)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.