Last Posted: Jul 07, 2020
- Are the new genetic tools for diagnosis of Wilson disease helpful in clinical practice?
Espinós Carmen et al. JHEP reports : innovation in hepatology 2020 Aug 2(4) 100114
- Ending the Diagnostic Odyssey-Is Whole-Genome Sequencing the Answer?
Wu Ann Chen et al. JAMA pediatrics 2020 Jun
- Ten recommendations for supporting open pathogen genomic analysis in public health.
Black Allison et al. Nature medicine 2020 26(6) 832-841
- Rapid and Inexpensive Whole-Genome Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 using 1200 bp Tiled Amplicons and Oxford Nanopore Rapid Barcoding
NE Freed et al, BIORXIV, July 5, 2020
- Diagnosis of cytomegalovirus infection from clinical whole genome sequencing
N Ramchandar et al, Scientific Reports, July 3, 2020
- Public interest in whole genome sequencing and information needs: an online survey study.
Etchegary Holly et al. Personalized medicine 2020 Jun
- Whole-genome sequencing of patients with rare diseases in a national health system.
Turro Ernest et al. Nature 2020 Jun
- Ending the Diagnostic Odyssey—Is Whole-Genome Sequencing the Answer?
AC Wu et al. JAMA Pediatrics, June 2020
- Whole-genome sequencing reveals origin and evolution of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 viruses in Lincang, China, from 2014 to 2018.
Zhao Xiao-Nan et al. PloS one 2020 (6) e0234869
- Understanding the Emergence of Multidrug-Resistant Candida : Using Whole-Genome Sequencing to Describe the Population Structure of Candida haemulonii Species Complex.
Gade Lalitha et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 554
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (52)
- Hot Topics (289)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (283)
- GWAS Studies (31)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (272)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (593)
- Reviews/Commentaries (325)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (27)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.