Last Posted: Jul 10, 2020
- A web-based educational intervention module to improve knowledge and attitudes towards thalassaemia prevention in Malaysian young adults.
Ngim C F et al. The Medical journal of Malaysia 2019 74(3) 219-225
- Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis of β-thalassemia by relative haplotype dosage without analyzing proband.
Li Haoxian et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 7(11) e963
- Umbilical Cord Blood Screening for the Detection of Common Deletional Mutations of α-Thalassemia in Bangladesh.
Anwar Saeed et al. Hemoglobin 2020 Jul 1-10
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlation of β-Thalassemia in Malaysian Population: Toward Effective Genetic Counseling.
Abdullah Uday Y H et al. Hemoglobin 2020 Jun 1-6
- Impact of Next-Generation Sequencing on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Congenital Anemias.
Steinberg-Shemer Orna et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2020 Jun
- Impact of cell-free fetal DNA on early invasive prenatal diagnosis at a Chinese reference maternal medicine center.
Xu Li-Li et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2020 May 1-5
- Genetic testing costs and compliance with clinical best practices.
Montanez Kathleen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 May
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis for pregnancies at risk for β-thalassemia: a retrospective study.
Lv Weigang et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2020 May
- Lessons learned from a prenatal diagnosis program for thalassemia in Thailand.
Wong Peerapon et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2020 Apr
- Genetic epidemiology of beta-thalassemia in the Maldives: 23 years of a beta-thalassemia screening program.
Mustafa Ibrahim et al. Gene 2020 May 741144544
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (44)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (557)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (127)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (56)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.