Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- [Analysis of Genetic Screening in Couples of Reproductive Age for Thalassemia in Lingshui Li Autonomous County of Hainan Province].
Tu Zhi-Hua et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2019 Aug 27(4) 1227-1231
- Omics Studies in Hemoglobinopathies.
Katsantoni Eleni et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019 23(2) 223-234
- A Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Voxelotor in Sickle Cell Disease.
Vichinsky Elliott et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug 381(6) 509-519
- Establishing and evaluating an auto-verification system of thalassemia gene detection results.
Lin Xiaozhe et al. Annals of hematology 2019 Aug 98(8) 1835-1844
- Gene Therapy.
High Katherine A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug 381(5) 455-464
- Advances in the Gene Therapy of Monogenic Blood Cell Diseases.
Bueren Juan A et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Jun
- [Genotyping of Patients with α and β Thalassemia in Fujian Province Area in China].
Lin Yu-Hong et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2019 Jun 27(3) 899-903
- Need for a universal thalassemia screening programme in India? A public health perspective.
Thiyagarajan Arulmani et al. Journal of family medicine and primary care 2019 May 8(5) 1528-1532
- Multiple displacement amplification as the first step can increase the diagnostic efficiency of preimplantation genetic testing for monogenic disease for β-thalassemia.
Fu Yu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2019 May
- Current challenges in the management of patients with sickle cell disease - A report of the Italian experience.
Russo Giovanna et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 14(1) 120
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (41)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (533)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (86)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (44)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: