Last Posted: Jul 29, 2021
- A polygenic score for acute vaso-occlusive pain in pediatric sickle cell disease.
Rampersaud Evadnie et al. Blood advances 2021 5(14) 2839-2851
- A More Universal Approach to Comprehensive Analysis of ThalaSsemia Alleles (CATSA).
Liang Qiaowei et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2021
- Frequencies of Beta Thalassemia Mutations Show Different Pattern in Bannu Region than Other Parts of Pashtun Population in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province Pakistan.
Rehman Shoaib U et al. Indian journal of hematology & blood transfusion : an official journal of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion 2021 37(3) 479-483
- The parental perspective of thalassaemia in Bangladesh: lack of knowledge, regret, and barriers.
Hossain Mohammad Sorowar et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 315
- Genetic landscape of recessive diseases in the Vietnamese population from large-scale clinical exome sequencing.
Tran Ngoc Hieu et al. Human mutation 2021
- Cell and Gene Therapy for Anemia: Hematopoietic Stem Cells and Gene Editing.
Anurogo Dito et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(12)
- Distribution of β-Thalassemia and Other Hemoglobinopathies in Bangladeshi University Students and Ready-Made Garment Workers.
Islam Mohammad Manirul et al. Risk management and healthcare policy 2021 142707-2714
- Phylogenetic analysis in the clinical risk management of an outbreak of Hepatitis C Virus infection among transfused thalassemia patients in Italy.
Mazzucco Walter et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2021 6
- Feasibility of and barriers to thalassemia screening in migrant populations: a cross-sectional study of Myanmar and Cambodian migrants in Thailand.
Xu Julia Z et al. BMC public health 2021 21(1) 1177
- Cascade screening for beta-thalassemia in Pakistan: development, feasibility and acceptability of a decision support intervention for relatives.
Ahmed Shenaz et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (37)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (490)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (135)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.