Last Posted: Jun 19, 2019
- Disease of the Week: Sickle Cell Disease
- Coming Together to Confront Sickle Cell Disease
A Azar, HHS, June 19, 2019
- Quantifying the Levels of Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice Associated with Sickle Cell Disease and Premarital Genetic Counseling in 350 Saudi Adults.
Al-Qattan Heba M et al. Advances in hematology 2019 20193961201
- This is a test case
I am testing a new approach to developing short commentaries in hot topics and I am trying to figure out how many words and text I can add in this little box. I can keep going for a while but lets see when this will be truncated. Lets check again and again. I think we have enough text by now but lets seed if can add more and more...This is just a test. Lets check out what the output will look like. Ok lets add a few more words and see how many we can squeeze in. I think we are up to more than 200 words but lets add a few more. OK a few more will put us in over 200 words
- A Missed Opportunity to Address a National Shame: The Case of Sickle Cell Disease in the United States.
Freed Gary L et al. JAMA pediatrics 2019 Jun
- Advances in the Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease.
Kapoor Sargam et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 93(12) 1810-1824
- Identification of genetic biomarkers for alloimmunization in sickle cell disease.
Meinderts Sanne M et al. British journal of haematology 2019 Jun
- The Bloodline Newsletter: Spring 2019
Sickle Cell Data Collection (SCDC) Program Quarterly Newsletter
- The Bloodline,
Sickle Cell Data Collection(SCDC) Program Quarterly Newsletter
- CE: Understanding the Complications of Sickle Cell Disease.
Tanabe Paula et al. The American journal of nursing 2019 Jun 119(6) 26-35
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (27)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (21)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (390)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (150)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (146)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: