Last Posted: Jul 31, 2020
- Strategies to enable large-scale proteomics for reproducible research
RC Poulos et al, Nature Comms, July 30, 2020
- Mass spectrometry-based proteomic techniques to identify cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for diagnosing suspected central nervous system infections. A systematic review.
Bharucha Tehmina et al. The Journal of infection 2019 79(5) 407-418
- Proteins in stool as biomarkers for non-invasive detection of colorectal adenomas with high risk of progression.
Komor Malgorzata A et al. The Journal of pathology 2020 250(3) 288-298
- Proteome analysis of non-small cell lung cancer cell line secretomes and patient sputum reveals biofluid biomarker candidates for cisplatin response prediction.
Böttger Franziska et al. Journal of proteomics 2019 196106-119
- Population Genetics of SARS-CoV-2: Disentangling Effects of Sampling Bias and Infection Clusters.
Liu Qi et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2020 Jul
- Proteomics and informatics for understanding phases and identifying biomarkers in COVID-19 disease.
Whetton Anthony D et al. Journal of proteome research 2020 Jul
- Lung Adenocarcinoma (LUAD) Discoveries from two NCI Proteomics Consortia
NCI, July 9, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence and Hypertension: Recent Advances and Future Outlook.
Chaikijurajai Thanat et al. American journal of hypertension 2020 Jul
- Data, reagents, assays and merits of proteomics for SARS-CoV-2 research and testing.
Zecha Jana et al. Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP 2020 Jun
- Proteomics Uncovers Immunosuppression in COVID-19 Patients with Long Disease Course
Tang S, et al. medRxiv, Jun 17, 2020.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Hot Topics (98)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (157)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (49)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (12)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (133)
- Reviews/Commentaries (170)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.