Last Posted: Mar 04, 2021
- Risk-adapted starting age of breast cancer screening in women with a family history of ovarian or other cancers: A nationwide cohort study.
Mukama Trasias et al. Cancer 2021
- Polygenic hazard score is associated with prostate cancer in multi-ethnic populations.
Huynh-Le Minh-Phuong et al. Nature communications 2021 12(1) 1236
- Practical considerations for optimising homologous recombination repair mutation testing in patients with metastatic prostate cancer.
Gonzalez David et al. The journal of pathology. Clinical research 2021
- Cost-Effectiveness of Genomic Test-Directed Olaparib for Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Su Dan et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2020 11610601
- Deciphering Genomic Risk in Prostate Cancer-Ready for Prime Time.
McGuire Sean E et al. JAMA oncology 2021 Feb
- Validation of a 22-Gene Genomic Classifier in Patients With Recurrent Prostate Cancer: An Ancillary Study of the NRG/RTOG 9601 Randomized Clinical Trial.
Feng Felix Y et al. JAMA oncology 2021 Feb
- Family history of prostate cancer and prostate tumor aggressiveness in black and non-black men;results from an equal access biopsy study.
Jenkins Kimberly R et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2021 Feb
- First-degree family history of prostate cancer is associated the risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
Zheng QiongFei et al. Medicine 2021 Jan 100(4) e23816
- Application of a novel machine learning framework for predicting non-metastatic prostate cancer-specific mortality in men using the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) database.
Lee Changhee et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2021 Feb
- A Systematic Review of Artificial Intelligence in Prostate Cancer.
Van Booven Derek J et al. Research and reports in urology 2021 1331-39
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2539)
- GWAS Studies (66)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (365)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (37)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (71)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.