Last Posted: Nov 14, 2019
- Implementing non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) in the Netherlands: An interview study exploring opinions about and experiences with societal pressure, reimbursement, and an expanding scope.
Bakkeren Iris M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Nov
- Prenatal diagnosis of 4953 pregnant women with indications for genetic amniocentesis in Northeast China.
Dai Rulin et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2019 1245
- Why using genetic risk scores on embryos is wrong
E Birney blog, November 11, 2019
- TRIDENT-2: National Implementation of Genome-Wide Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing as a First-Tier Screening Test in the Netherlands
AJHG, November 7, 2019
- Attitudes toward prenatal screening for chromosomal abnormalities: A focus group study.
Munro Sarah et al. Women and birth : journal of the Australian College of Midwives 2019 Aug 32(4) 364-371
- Impact of Early Diagnosis and Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT): Knowledge, Attitudes, and Experiences of Parents of Children with Sex Chromosome Aneuploidies (SCAs).
Samango-Sprouse Carole A et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Oct
- Psychological and social consequences of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT): a scoping review.
Labonté Valérie et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2019 Oct 19(1) 385
- Validation of fetal DNA fraction estimation and its application in noninvasive prenatal testing for aneuploidy detection in multiple pregnancies.
Chen Min et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Oct
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing beyond Trisomies.
Suciu Ioan Dumitru et al. Journal of medicine and life 12(3) 221-224
- Screening embryos for complex genetic traits called premature
J Kaiser, Science, October 25, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (123)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (282)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (63)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (127)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.