Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Providing Unrestricted Access to Prenatal Testing Does Not Translate to Enhanced Autonomy.
Ravitsky Vardit et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2017 17(1) 39-41
- Benefits, challenges and ethical principles associated with implementing noninvasive prenatal testing: a Delphi study.
Dupras Charles et al. CMAJ open 6(4) E513-E519
- Isolation and whole genome sequencing of fetal cells from maternal blood towards the ultimate non-invasive prenatal testing.
Chen Fang et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 37(13) 1311-1321
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) in pregnancies with trisomy 21, 18 and 13 performed in a public setting - factors of importance for correct interpretation of results.
Hartwig Tanja S et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2018 Jul 22635-39
- Identifying the genetic causes for prenatally diagnosed structural congenital anomalies (SCAs) by whole-exome sequencing (WES)
GKC Leung et al, BMC Medical Genomics, October 25, 2018
- Limits to the scope of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT): an analysis of the international ethical framework for prenatal screening and an interview study with Dutch professionals.
Kater-Kuipers A et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2018 Oct 18(1) 409
- Non invasive prenatal diagnosis of fetal aneuploidy using cell free fetal DNA.
Renga Barbara et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2018 Jun 2255-8
- Factors affecting cell-free DNA fetal fraction and the consequences for test accuracy.
Scott Fergus Perry et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2018 Jul 31(14) 1865-1872
- Offering a choice between NIPT and invasive PND in prenatal genetic counseling: the impact of clinician characteristics on patients' test uptake.
van der Steen Sanne L et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- Update in non invasive prenatal testing.
D'ambrosio Valentina et al. Minerva ginecologica 2018 Oct
- NIH Resources (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (187)
- Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Guidelines (12)
- Reviews/Commentaries (66)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (10)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: