Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- Decision-making and experiences of preimplantation genetic diagnosis in inherited heart diseases: a qualitative study
L Yeates et al, EJHG, September 21, 2021
- Attitude changes toward prenatal testing among women with twin pregnancies after the introduction of noninvasive prenatal testing: A single-center study in Japan.
Ogawa Masanobu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2021
- Assessment and Clinical Utility of a Non-Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Technology.
Gormus Uzay et al. Current issues in molecular biology 2021 43(2) 958-964
- Cell-free fetal DNA testing and its correlation with prenatal indications.
Wang Jing-Wei et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 21(1) 585
- "Being proactive, not reactive": exploring perceptions of genetic testing among White, Latinx, and Pacific Islander Populations.
Chavez-Yenter Daniel et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- To offer or request? Disclosing variants of uncertain significance in prenatal testing.
Watts Gabriel et al. Bioethics 2021
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) and pregnant women’s views on good motherhood: a qualitative study
E Garcia et al, EJHG, August 17, 2021
- Trends of fetal chromosome analysis by amniocentesis before and after beginning of noninvasive prenatal testing: A single-center experience in Japan.
Goto Shinobu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2021
- Routinization of prenatal screening with the non-invasive prenatal test: pregnant women’s perspectives
KRM van der Meij et al, EJHG, August 13, 2021
- Clinical experience with non-invasive prenatal screening for single-gene disorders (NIPT-SGD).
Mohan P et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (19)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (362)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (69)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (27)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.