Last Posted: Oct 27, 2020
- Next-generation sequencing: a follow-up of 36,913 singleton pregnancies with noninvasive prenatal testing in central China.
Lu Wan et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Oct
- Exome Sequencing for Prenatal Diagnosis in Nonimmune Hydrops Fetalis.
Sparks Teresa N et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 Oct
- The Knowledge, Attitude, Practices, and Satisfaction of Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing among Chinese Pregnant Women under Different Payment Schemes: A Comparative Study.
Zhu Wenjun et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2020 Sep 17(19)
- Screening for Fetal Chromosomal Abnormalities: ACOG Practice Bulletin Summary, Number 226.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2020 Oct 136(4) 859-867
- [Clinical significance of non-invasive prenatal testing in preventing birth defects].
Zhang Weihua et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Oct 37(10) 1061-1064
- What is the meaning of a 'genomic result' in the context of pregnancy?
Shkedi-Rafid Shiri et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Sep
- Cytogenomic results following high-chance non-invasive prenatal testing: a UK national audit.
Togneri Fiona S et al. Genetics research 2020 Sep 102e7
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) by low coverage genomic sequencing: Detection limits of screened chromosomal microdeletions.
Kucharik Marcel et al. PloS one 2020 15(8) e0238245
- Committee Opinion No. 406: Prenatal testing after IVF with preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Zwingerman Rhonda et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2020 Aug
- Validation of Copy Number Variants Detection from Pregnant Plasma Using Low-Pass Whole-Genome Sequencing in Noninvasive Prenatal Testing-Like Settings.
Hyblova Michaela et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Aug 10(8)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (15)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (327)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (71)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (21)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.