Last Posted: Feb 20, 2021
- Systematic assessment of outcomes following a genetic diagnosis identified through a large-scale research study into developmental disorders.
Copeland H et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Feb
- Ethical, Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) Associated with Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing: Reflections on the Evolution of Prenatal Diagnosis and Procreative Choices.
Zaami Simona et al. Genes 2021 Jan 12(2)
- Noninvasive prenatal detection of fetal sex chromosome abnormalities using the semiconductor sequencing platform (SSP) in Southern China.
Yang Jiexia et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021 Feb
- Noninvasive prenatal testing of α-thalassemia and β-thalassemia through population-based parental haplotyping.
Chen Chao et al. Genome medicine 2021 Feb 13(1) 18
- Prenatal Exome Sequencing: Background, Current Practice and Future Perspectives-A Systematic Review.
Guadagnolo Daniele et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 Feb 11(2)
- Decision-making factors in prenatal testing: A systematic review.
Di Mattei Valentina et al. Health psychology open 8(1) 2055102920987455
- Non-invasive Prenatal Screening in Twin Pregnancies with cell-free DNA using the IONA Test: a prospective multicentre study.
Khalil Asma et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2021 Jan
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: clinical utility and ethical concerns about recent advances.
Thomas Joseph et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2021 Jan
- A qualitative study of women and partners from Lebanon and Quebec regarding an expanded scope of noninvasive prenatal testing.
Haidar Hazar et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 Jan 21(1) 54
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for assessing foetal sex chromosome aneuploidy: a retrospective study of 45,773 cases.
Lu Xinran et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2021 Jan 14(1) 1
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (16)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (343)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (72)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (23)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.