Last Posted: Jun 19, 2019
- [Maternal Tumor Disease as a Reason for Repeated Test Failure in Cell-Free DNA Screening].
Karge Anne et al. Zeitschrift fur Geburtshilfe und Neonatologie 2019 Jun 223(3) 179-183
- Non-invasive prenatal testing for detection of trisomy 13, 18, 21 and sex chromosome aneuploidies in 8594 cases.
Zheng Yunyun et al. Ginekologia polska 2019 90(5) 270-273
- Prenatal Diagnosis of Tay-Sachs Disease.
Zhang Jinglan et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 1885233-250
- What are women saying about non-invasive prenatal testing? An analysis of online pregnancy discussion forums.
Crabbe Rebecca E S et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Jun
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Non-invasive Prenatal Testing for Down Syndrome in China.
Xu Yan et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2019 May 1-6
- High Levels of Interest in Reproductive Genetic Information in Parents of Children and Adults with Hirschsprung Disease.
Berrios Courtney D et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2019 May
- High risk - what's next? A survey study on decisional conflict, regret and satisfaction among high-risk pregnant women making choices about further prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy.
Hartwig Tanja Schlaikjaer et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 May
- Noninvasive prenatal testing detects microdeletion abnormalities of fetal chromosome 15.
Yin Lianli et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2019 May e22911
- Screening, prenatal diagnosis, and prenatal decision for sex chromosome aneuploidy.
Xu Yong et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2019 May 1-6
- Patient Preferences for Prenatal Testing and Termination of Pregnancy for Congenital Anomalies and Genetic Diseases in Ethiopia.
Brooks Daniel et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (246)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (101)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: