Last Posted: Jun 17, 2021
- Interpretation of genomic sequence variants in genetic skin diseases: A primer for clinicians.
Uitto Jouni et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2021
- Pilot Screening of Cell-Free mtDNA in NIPT: Quality Control, Variant Calling, and Haplogroup Determination.
Morshneva Alisa et al. Genes 2021 12(5)
- Comprehensive genome-wide analysis of routine non-invasive test data allows cancer prediction: A single-center retrospective analysis of over 85,000 pregnancies.
Lenaerts Liesbeth et al. EClinicalMedicine 2021 35100856
- Do non-invasive prenatal tests promote discrimination against people with Down syndrome? What should be done?
Zerres Klaus et al. Journal of perinatal medicine 2021
- Moral ambivalence. A comment on non-invasive prenatal testing from an ethical perspective.
Heinrichs Bert et al. Journal of perinatal medicine 2021
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: Special interest groups vs women's autonomy.
Breimer Lars H et al. Indian journal of medical ethics 2021 V(4) 1-9
- Performance and Diagnostic Value of Genome-Wide Noninvasive Prenatal Testing in Multiple Gestations.
van Riel Margot et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Practice patterns of prenatal and perinatal testing in Canadian cytogenetics laboratories.
Ashfield Tamara et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- The Emergence and Global Spread of Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Ravitsky Vardit et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2021
- Current controversies in prenatal diagnosis: Expanded NIPT that includes conditions otherthan trisomies 13, 18, and 21 should be offered.
Christiaens Lieve et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (17)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (349)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (69)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (26)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.