Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- Lessons from exome sequencing in prenatally diagnosed heart defects: a basis for prenatal testing.
Westphal Dominik S et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Mar
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for chromosome aneuploidies and subchromosomal microdeletions/microduplications in a cohort of 8141 single pregnancies.
Hu Hua et al. Human genomics 2019 Mar 13(1) 14
- The Impact of Insurance Coverage on the Prenatal Genetic Counseling Process: An Exploration of Genetic Counselors' Experiences with TRICARE.
Brown Jordan et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Mar
- The consequences of implementing non-invasive prenatal testing with cell-free foetal DNA for the detection of Down syndrome in the Spanish National Health Service: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Bayón J C et al. Cost effectiveness and resource allocation : C/E 2019 176
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Trisomies 21, 18, and 13, Sex Chromosome Aneuploidies, and Microdeletions: A Health Technology Assessment.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2019 19(4) 1-166
- Perspectives of Pregnant People and Clinicians on Noninvasive Prenatal Testing: A Systematic Review and Qualitative Meta-synthesis.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2019 19(5) 1-38
- Towards a gamete matching platform: using immunogenetics and artificial intelligence to predict recurrent miscarriage
A Mora-Sanchez, et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 2019
- Estimating yields of prenatal carrier screening and implications for design of expanded carrier screening panels
MH Guo et al, Genetics in Medicine, March 8, 2019
- Clinical utility of noninvasive prenatal screening for expanded chromosome disease syndromes
D Liang et al, Genetics in Medicine, March 4, 2019
- Introduction of cell-free DNA screening is associated with changes in prenatal genetic counseling indications.
Stevens Blair K et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (232)
- Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Guidelines (13)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (100)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: