Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- Comment on: patients' perception of risk: informed choice in prenatal testing for foetal aneuploidy.
Yeo George S H et al. Singapore medical journal 2012 Dec 53(12) 853-4; author's reply p. 854
- The value of non-invasive prenatal testing: preferences of Canadian pregnant women, their partners, and health professionals regarding NIPT use and access.
Birko Stanislav et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2019 Jan 19(1) 22
- Epigenetic Biomarkers in Cell-Free DNA and Applications in Liquid Biopsy.
Gai Wanxia et al. Genes 2019 Jan 10(1)
- Prenatal diagnosis of 17q12 deletion syndrome: a retrospective case series.
Jing Xiang-Yi et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2019 Jan 1-5
- A safe prenatal genetic test is gaining popularity with young moms-to-be and their doctors
SE Richards, Washington Post, January 5, 2019
- Detection of rare autosomal trisomies through non-invasive prenatal testing: benefits for pregnancy management.
Chatron N et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2019 Jan 53(1) 129-130
- The Power of Preimplantation Genetic Testing
S Karipcin, US News, January 3, 2019
- Classification of factors involved in nonreportable results of noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) and prediction of success rate of second NIPT.
Suzumori Nobuhiro et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Dec
- Copy number variation profile in noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) can identify co-existing maternal malignancies: Case reports and a literature review.
Ji Xing et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2018 Dec 57(6) 871-877
- Tetrasomy 18p: The challenges of noninvasive prenatal testing and combined test.
Tolva Gianluca et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2018 Dec
- NIH Resources (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (195)
- Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Guidelines (12)
- Reviews/Commentaries (79)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (11)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: