Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- Development of digital PCR molecular tests for clinical practice: principles, practical implementation and recommendations.
Denis Jérôme Alexandre et al. Annales de biologie clinique 2018 Oct 76(5) 505-523
- Use of a novel computerized decision aid for aneuploidy screening: a randomized controlled trial.
Carlson Laura M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- What are the goals of prenatal genetic testing?
Dukhovny Stephanie et al. Seminars in perinatology 2018 Jul
- The epidemic of abnormal copy number variant cases missed because of reliance upon noninvasive prenatal screening.
Evans Mark I et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Sep 38(10) 730-734
- Analysis of the accuracy of Z-scores of non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal Trisomies 13, 18, and 21 that employs the ion proton semiconductor sequencing platform.
Tian Yuan et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2018 1149
- Performance of non-invasive prenatal testing for trisomies 21 and 18 in twin pregnancies.
Yang Jiexia et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2018 1147
- Noninvasive Prenatal Screening for Fetal Sex Chromosome Aneuploidies at Two Next-Generation Sequencing Platforms.
Xue Ying et al. Annals of clinical and laboratory science 2018 Jul 48(4) 501-505
- Public funding for non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy - It's time.
Maxwell Susannah et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2018 Aug 58(4) 385-387
- Clinical and Economic Impact of Adopting Noninvasive Prenatal Testing as a Primary Screening Method for Fetal Aneuploidies in the General Pregnancy Population.
Kostenko Emilia et al. Fetal diagnosis and therapy 2018 Aug 1-11
- Do patients who achieve pregnancy using IVF-PGS do the recommended genetic diagnostic testing in pregnancy?
Kimelman Dana et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2018 Aug
- NIH Resources (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (174)
- Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Guidelines (12)
- Reviews/Commentaries (63)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (9)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: