Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: clinical utility and ethical concerns about recent advances.
Thomas Joseph et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2021 Jan
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for assessing foetal sex chromosome aneuploidy: a retrospective study of 45,773 cases.
Lu Xinran et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2021 Jan 14(1) 1
- Evaluation of a Microhaplotype-Based Noninvasive Prenatal Test in Twin Gestations: Determination of Paternity, Zygosity, and Fetal Fraction.
Bai Zhaochen et al. Genes 2020 Dec 12(1)
- A Randomized Controlled Trial on the Influence of Prenatal Counseling on the Attitudes and Preferences Toward Invasive Prenatal Testing Among Women in Their First Trimester of Pregnancy (INVASIVE).
Paz Y Miño Fernanda et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11561283
- Screening for Fetal Chromosomal Abnormalities: ACOG Practice Bulletin Summary, Number 226.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2020 Oct 136(4) 859-867
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) by low coverage genomic sequencing: Detection limits of screened chromosomal microdeletions.
Kucharik Marcel et al. PloS one 2020 15(8) e0238245
- Committee Opinion No. 406: Prenatal testing after IVF with preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Zwingerman Rhonda et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2020 Aug
- Validation of Copy Number Variants Detection from Pregnant Plasma Using Low-Pass Whole-Genome Sequencing in Noninvasive Prenatal Testing-Like Settings.
Hyblova Michaela et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Aug 10(8)
- Is Noninvasive Prenatal Screening Appropriate for Pregnant Women Age 35 or Older In Cases if Isolated Fetal Nasal Bone Abnormalities in The Chinese Han Population?
Chen Yuan et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2020 Jul 26e924387
- Study of Relationship Between Mode of Conception and Non-Specific Psychological Distress in Women Undergoing Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Suzumori Nobuhiro et al. Journal of reproduction & infertility 21(3) 189-193
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (16)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (339)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (71)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (22)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.