Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Pregnant women with confirmed neoplasms should not have non-invasive prenatal testing.
Lenaerts Liesbeth et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Aug
- Outcomes in pregnancies with a confined placental mosaicism and implications for prenatal screening using cell-free DNA.
Grati Francesca Romana et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Non-invasive cell-free fetal DNA testing: a multicenter follow-up study of 31515 singleton pregnancies in southeastern China.
Xu Liangpu et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2019 Jul
- A Capabilities Approach to Prenatal Screening for Fetal Abnormalities.
Stapleton Greg et al. Health care analysis : HCA : journal of health philosophy and policy 2019 Jul
- A two-year experience of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) at an urban tertiary medical center in South Korea.
Noh Joseph J et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2019 Jul 58(4) 545-551
- Novel perspectives in fetal biomarker implementation for the noninvasive prenatal testing.
Shi Jiping et al. Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences 2019 Jul 1-19
- Noninvasive fetal genotyping in pregnancies at risk for PKU using a comprehensive quantitative cSMART assay for PAH gene mutations: a clinical feasibility study.
Lv Weigang et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2019 Jul
- Early second-trimester plasma cell free DNA levels with subsequent risk of pregnancy complications.
Yuan Xiaosong et al. Clinical biochemistry 2019 Jul
- Risk Estimation of Uniparental Disomy of Chromosome 14 or 15 in a Fetus with a Parent Carrying a Non-Homologous Robertsonian Translocation. Should We Still Perform Prenatal Diagnosis?
Moradkhani Kamran et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Jul
- The Psychological Well-being of Pregnant Women Undergoing Prenatal Testing and Screening: A Narrative Literature Review.
Biesecker Barbara B et al. The Hastings Center report 2019 May 49 Suppl 1S53-S60
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (117)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (14)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (255)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (61)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (108)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: