Last Posted: Jun 25, 2020
- Update on noninvasive prenatal testing: A review based on current worldwide research.
Samura Osamu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2020 Jun
- Cell-free DNA screening for aneuploidies in 7113 pregnancies: single Italian centre study.
Mesoraca Alvaro et al. Genetics research 2020 Jun 102e5
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: A diagnostic innovation shaped by commercial interests and the regulation conundrum.
Löwy Ilana et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2020 May 113064
- Genetic testing in inherited endocrine disorders: joint position paper of the European reference network on rare endocrine conditions (Endo-ERN).
Eggermann Thomas et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Jun 15(1) 144
- How do geneticists and prospective parents interpret and negotiate an uncertain prenatal genetic result? An analysis of clinical interactions.
Lou Stina et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 May
- [Clinical value of routine non-invasive prenatal testing for the screening of non-target chromosomal abnormalities].
Zhang Yuxin et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Jun 37(6) 621-626
- [Influence of maternal chromosomal abnormalities on non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal sex chromosome aneuploidies].
Yuan Pei et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Jun 37(6) 617-620
- Reproductive options for families at risk of Osteogenesis Imperfecta: a review.
Zhytnik Lidiia et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 May 15(1) 128
- Noninvasive prenatal testing: benefits and limitations of the available tests.
Andari M V C et al. Ceska gynekologie 2020 85(1) 41-48
- Genetic Counseling and NGS Screening for Recessive LGMD2A Families.
Strafella Claudia et al. High-throughput 2020 May 9(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (125)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (15)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (309)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (70)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (145)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (21)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.