Last Posted: Jun 29, 2022
- Combining Z-Score and Maternal Copy Number Variation Analysis Increases the Positive Rate and Accuracy in Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing.
Chen Liheng et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13887176
- "Let's Just Wait Until She's Born": Temporal Factors That Shape Decision-Making for Prenatal Genomic Sequencing Amongst Families Underrepresented in Genomic Research.
Brown Julia E H et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13882703
- Clinical impact of additional findings detected by genome-wide non-invasive prenatal testing: Follow-up results of the TRIDENT-2 study.
van Prooyen Schuurman Lisanne et al. American journal of human genetics 2022 109(6) 1140-1152
- Critical Appraisal of Droplet Digital Polymerase Chain Reaction (ddPCR) Application for Non-Invasive Prenatal testing.
Shekhawat Dolat Singh et al. Congenital anomalies 2022
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing in Immunohematology-Clinical, Technical and Ethical Considerations.
Kjeldsen-Kragh Jens et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(10)
- Implementation of Exome Sequencing in Prenatal Diagnosis and Impact on Genetic Counseling: The Polish Experience.
Kucinska-Chahwan Anna et al. Genes 2022 13(5)
- Systematic evidence-based review: The application of noninvasive prenatal screening using cell-free DNA in general-risk pregnancies
NC Rose et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 23, 2022
- Views on disability and prenatal testing among families with Down syndrome and disability activists: A comparative analysis of interviews from Germany and Israel.
Nov-Klaiman Tamar et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2022 303115021
- Effectiveness of alternative prenatal genetic counselling methods in a cohort of pregnant women from a low socio-economic population.
Battese Ellis Katie et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2022
- Ethically robust reproductive genetic carrier screening needs to measure outcomes that matter to patients
L Dive et al, EJHG, May 18, 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (19)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (396)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (71)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (37)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.