Last Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- Practice patterns of prenatal and perinatal testing in Canadian cytogenetics laboratories.
Ashfield Tamara et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- The Emergence and Global Spread of Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Ravitsky Vardit et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2021
- Current controversies in prenatal diagnosis: Expanded NIPT that includes conditions otherthan trisomies 13, 18, and 21 should be offered.
Christiaens Lieve et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Performance of cell-free DNA sequencing-based non-invasive prenatal testing: experience on 36,456 singleton and multiple pregnancies.
La Verde Marco et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 14(1) 93
- Utility of noninvasive genome-wide screening: a prospective cohort of obstetric patients undergoing diagnostic testing.
Guseh Stephanie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 3
- Professionally responsible management of the ethical and social challenges of antenatal screening and diagnosis of β-thalassemia in a high-risk population.
Corda Valentina et al. Journal of perinatal medicine 2021
- Three years of clinical experience with a genome-wide cfDNA screening test for aneuploidies and copy-number variants
E Soster et al, Genetics in Medicine, March 17, 2021
- Cell-free DNA analysis of maternal blood in prenatal screening for chromosomal microdeletions and microduplications: a systematic review.
Familiari Alessandra et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for β-thalassemia by targeted nanopore sequencing combined with relative haplotype dosage (RHDO): a feasibility study.
Jiang Fuman et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 5714
- Systematic assessment of outcomes following a genetic diagnosis identified through a large-scale research study into developmental disorders.
Copeland H et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (17)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (346)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (69)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (24)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.