Last Posted: Jul 25, 2021
- A New Kind of Embryo Genetics Screening Makes Big Promises on Little Evidence
And yet you can buy the tests.
KW Davis, Slate, July 2021
- Screening for autosomal recessive and X-linked conditions during pregnancy and preconception: a practice resource of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Gregg Anthony R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 7
- [Progress of research on clinical use of non-invasive prenatal screening for special groups of pregnant women].
Yan Yousheng et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2021 38(7) 694-698
- First trimester screening with biochemical markers and ultrasound in relation to non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT).
Scharf Alexander et al. Journal of perinatal medicine 2021
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing, What Patients Do Not Learn, May Be Due to Lack of Specialist Genetic Training by Gynecologists and Obstetricians?
Liehr Thomas et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12682980
- Correlates of knowledge of genetic diseases and congenital anomalies among pregnant women attending antenatal clinics in Lagos, South-West Nigeria.
Ogamba Chibuzor Franklin et al. The Pan African medical journal 2021 38310
- How genomics is changing the practice of prenatal testing.
Filges Isabel et al. Journal of perinatal medicine 2021
- Direct-to-consumer prenatal testing for multigenic or polygenic disorders: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG)
ACMG Board of Directors, Genetics in Medicine, June 28, 2021
- Genome-wide cell-free DNA screening: a focus on copy-number variants
J Rafalko et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 21, 2021
- Interpretation of genomic sequence variants in genetic skin diseases: A primer for clinicians.
Uitto Jouni et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (18)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (351)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (69)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (26)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.