Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Implementation of pharmacogenomic testing in oncology care (PhOCus): study protocol of a pragmatic, randomized clinical trial.
Reizine Natalie et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2020 121758835920974118
- Patients dispensed medications with actionable pharmacogenomic biomarkers: rates and characteristics.
Liu Dianbo et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Jan
- Assessment and clinical utility of pharmacogenomics by healthcare practitioners in North Carolina.
Raccor Brianne S et al. Pharmacogenomics 2020 Dec
- Clinical implementation of preemptive pharmacogenomics in psychiatry: Τhe "PREPARE" study.
Tsermpini E E et al. Psychiatrike = Psychiatriki 31(4) 341-351
- Pharmacogenomics at the Point of Care: A Community Pharmacy Project in British Columbia.
Breaux Samantha et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Dec 11(1)
- Practical Barriers and Facilitators Experienced by Patients, Pharmacists and Physicians to the Implementation of Pharmacogenomic Screening in Dutch Outpatient Hospital Care-An Explorative Pilot Study.
Lanting Pauline et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Dec 10(4)
- Considerations When Applying Pharmacogenomics to Your Practice.
Nicholson Wayne T et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2020 Dec
- Pharmacist Consult Reports to Support Pharmacogenomics Report Interpretation.
Bright David et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2020 13719-724
- Technologies for Pharmacogenomics: A Review.
van der Lee Maaike et al. Genes 2020 Dec 11(12)
- Barriers, solutions, and effect of using pharmacogenomics data to support opioid prescribing.
Bright David et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2020 Dec 26(12) 1597-1602
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1875)
- GWAS Studies (75)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (389)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (105)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (32)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (17)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.