Last Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- Pharmacogenomic education among genetic counseling training programs in North America.
Loudon Elizabeth et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Adolescent perceptions of pharmacogenetic testing.
Stancil Stephani L et al. Pharmacogenomics 2021
- Implementation of Pharmacogenomic Information on Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis.
Tsukagoshi Eri et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8644154
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of genotyping for HLA-B*15:02 in Indonesian patients with epilepsy using a generic model.
Yuliwulandari Rika et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
- Genetic variants associated with cardiometabolic abnormalities during treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a genome-wide association study.
Fjukstad Katrine K et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
- Pharmacogenomics in the Era of Next Generation Sequencing - from Byte to Bedside.
Russell Laura E et al. Drug metabolism reviews 2021 1-79
- Strategies and settings of clinical pharmacogenetic implementation: a scoping review of pharmacogenetics programs.
Luczak Tiana et al. Pharmacogenomics 2021
- Pharmacogenomics in Pain Management: A Review of Relevant Gene-Drug Associations and Clinical Considerations.
Brandl Emily et al. The Annals of pharmacotherapy 2021 10600280211003875
- Integrating disease and drug-related phenotypes for improved identification of pharmacogenomic variants.
Ouellette Tom W et al. Pharmacogenomics 2021
- How pharmacogenomics enables precision approach to care
L Strazewski, AMA, March 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (17)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1902)
- GWAS Studies (76)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (405)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (109)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (33)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (16)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.