Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Health Equality, Race, and Pharmacogenomics.
Magavern Emma F et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2021
- Pharmacogenomics Implementation Training Improves Self-Efficacy and Competency to Drive Adoption in Clinical Practice.
Adesta Fadhli et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12684907
- Multisite investigation of strategies for the clinical implementation of pre-emptive pharmacogenetic testing.
Duarte Julio D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 7
- Dutch Pharmacogenetics Working Group (DPWG) guideline for the gene–drug interaction between CYP2D6 and opioids (codeine, tramadol and oxycodone)
M Matic et al, The Pharmacogenomics Journal, July 15, 2021
- Frequency of Participation in External Quality Assessment Programs Focused on Rare Diseases: Belgian Guidelines for Human Genetics Centers.
Lantoine Joséphine et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(7) e27980
- Prototype Development and Usability Evaluation of a Clinical Decision Support Tool for Pharmacogenomic Pharmacy in Practice.
Baker Elizabeth White et al. Computers, informatics, nursing : CIN 2021 39(7) 362-366
- Cost effectiveness of pharmacogenetic-guided clozapine administration based on risk of HLA variants in Japan and the UK.
Ninomiya Kohei et al. Translational psychiatry 2021 11(1) 362
- The return of individual genomic results to research participants: design and pilot study of Tohoku Medical Megabank Project.
Kawame Hiroshi et al. Journal of human genetics 2021
- An evidence-based framework for evaluating pharmacogenomics knowledge for personalized medicine.
Whirl-Carrillo Michelle et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
- Economic evaluation in psychiatric pharmacogenomics: a systematic review.
Karamperis Kariofyllis et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (26)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1921)
- GWAS Studies (78)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (422)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (115)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (35)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (16)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (16)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.