Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Pneumonia mapped in largest genomic survey of any disease-causing bacterium
Sanger Institute, June 10, 2019
- Pathogen genomics leading to vaccines
(editorial) Nat Genet, May 31, 2019.
- PulseNet laboratories transition to whole genome sequencing
H Carleton, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 24, 2019
- Scientists use bacterial genome sequences to stop a deadly multi-facility outbreak
E scherer, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 23, 2019
- Microbial Genomics
A special collection from Nature Reviews Genetics, May 2019
- Advanced Molecular Detection (AMD) - What's New
- Ancient pathogen genomics as an emerging tool for infectious disease research.
Spyrou Maria A et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Apr
- Advanced Molecular Detection: The First Five Years at CDC
CDC AMD, March 2019
- The ethics of sequencing infectious disease pathogens for clinical and public health.
Johnson Stephanie B et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Mar
- Acute encephalitis in immunocompetent adults.
Venkatesan Arun et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Feb (10172) 702-716
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (62)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: