Last Posted: Oct 15, 2020
- Africa Pathogen Genomics Initiative Launches With $100M Investment
Johnson M. GenomeWeb, Oct 12, 2020.
- Perceived utility and feasibility of pathogen genomics for public health practice: a survey among public health professionals working in the field of infectious diseases, Belgium, 2019.
Van Goethem N et al. BMC public health 2020 Aug (1) 1318
- Editorial: Pathogen Genomics: Empowering Infectious Disease Surveillance and Outbreak Investigations
Struelens MJ, Sintchenko V. Front Public Health, May 19, 2020.
- Pathogen Genomics in Public Health.
Armstrong Gregory L et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Dec (26) 2569-2580
- Pathogen genomics leading to vaccines
(editorial) Nat Genet, May 31, 2019.
- PulseNet laboratories transition to whole genome sequencing
H Carleton, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 24, 2019
- Scientists use bacterial genome sequences to stop a deadly multi-facility outbreak
E scherer, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 23, 2019
- Ancient pathogen genomics as an emerging tool for infectious disease research.
Spyrou Maria A et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Apr
- Advanced Molecular Detection: The First Five Years at CDC
CDC AMD, March 2019
- Precision Public Health: What is it?
M Khoury, CDC Blog Post, May 15, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.