Last Posted: Aug 17, 2017
- Osteoarthritis year in review 2016: genetics, genomics and epigenetics.
van Meurs J B J et al. Osteoarthritis and cartilage 2017 Feb 25(2) 181-189
- The genetics revolution in rheumatology: large scale genomic arrays and genetic mapping.
Eyre Stephen et al. Nature reviews. Rheumatology 2017 Jul 13(7) 421-432
- The genetic architecture of osteoarthritis: insights from UK Biobank
E Zengini et al, BioRXiV, AUgust 2017
- ApreciseKUre: an approach of Precision Medicine in a Rare Disease.
Spiga Ottavia et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2017 Apr 17(1) 42
- Inflammation and epigenetic regulation in osteoarthritis.
Shen Jie et al. Connective tissue research 2016 Jul
- Applying computation biology and "big data" to develop multiplex diagnostics for complex chronic diseases such as osteoarthritis.
Ren Guomin et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 Jan 1-7
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2017
- Content source: