Last Posted: Sep 24, 2020
- Change in Weight, BMI, and Body Composition in a Population-Based Intervention Versus Genetic-Based Intervention: The NOW Trial.
Horne Justine R et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2020 Aug 28(8) 1419-1427
- Precision Nutrition-the Answer to "What to Eat to Stay Healthy".
Rodgers Griffin P et al. JAMA 2020 Aug
- Dietary RNA is ripe for investigation
K Witwer, Nature Outlook, June 17, 2020
- Do the microRNAs we eat affect gene expression?
K Campbell, Nature Outlook, June 17, 2020
- Assessing the effectiveness of actionable nutrigenomics and lifestyle genomics interventions for weight management in clinical practice: A critical, scoping review with directions for future research.
Horne Justine et al. Nutrition and health 2020 Jun 260106020928667
- NIH releases strategic plan to accelerate nutrition research over next 10 years
NIH, May 27, 2020
- Nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics: ready for clinical use or still a way to go?
Koromina Maria et al. Personalized medicine 2020 Apr
- Contribution of macronutrients to obesity: implications for precision nutrition
Nat Rev Endrocrinology, March 31, 2020
- Direct-to-Consumer Nutrigenetics Testing: An Overview.
Floris Matteo et al. Nutrients 2020 Feb 12(2)
- Nutrigenomics and Breast Cancer: State-of-Art, Future Perspectives and Insights for Prevention.
Sellami Maha et al. Nutrients 2020 Feb 12(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (88)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (152)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (19)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (74)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.