Last Posted: Feb 06, 2021
- NIH's ‘precision nutrition’ bet aims for individualized diets
J Kaiser, Science, February 5, 2021
- Nutrigenomics: lessons learned and future perspectives.
Brennan Lorraine et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2021 Jan
- Adolescent-Onset and Adult-Onset Vitamin-Responsive Neurogenetic Diseases: A Review.
Mandia Daniele et al. JAMA neurology 2021 Jan
- Healthcare Professional Clinical Actions following Nutrigenomics Testing in Practice.
Karamanoglu Irem et al. Public health genomics 2020 Dec 1-9
- Genetic test for the prescription of diets in support of physical activity.
Naureen Zakira et al. Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis 2020 Nov 91(13-S) e2020011
- Predictors of stakeholders' intention to adopt nutrigenomics.
Mustapa Muhammad Adzran Che et al. Genes & nutrition 2020 Sep 15(1) 16
- Change in Weight, BMI, and Body Composition in a Population-Based Intervention Versus Genetic-Based Intervention: The NOW Trial.
Horne Justine R et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2020 Aug 28(8) 1419-1427
- Precision Nutrition-the Answer to "What to Eat to Stay Healthy".
Rodgers Griffin P et al. JAMA 2020 Aug
- Dietary RNA is ripe for investigation
K Witwer, Nature Outlook, June 17, 2020
- Do the microRNAs we eat affect gene expression?
K Campbell, Nature Outlook, June 17, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (110)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (16)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.