Last Posted: May 23, 2023
- Quantum leap: is the conflux of artificial intelligence, personalized medicine, nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics the path to optimal health?
Varun Asediya et al. Epigenomics 2023
- Emergence of nutrigenomics and dietary components as a complementary therapy in cancer prevention.
Shambhavi Srivastava et al. Environmental science and pollution research international 2022 11 (60) 89853-89873
- A review of the Mediterranean diet and nutritional genomics in relation to cancer in women.
Gulten Tuncel et al. Journal of preventive medicine and hygiene 2022 63(2 Suppl 3) E81-E86
- Nutrigenomics: Perceptions of South African Dietitians and General Practitioners.
Greyvensteyn Desiré et al. Lifestyle genomics 2022
- Personalized Dietary Recommendations Based on Lipid-Related Genetic Variants: A Systematic Review.
Pérez-Beltrán Yolanda E et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2022 4 830283
- Opportunities to integrate nutrigenomics into clinical practice and patient counseling
D Roosan et al, EJCN, April 20, 2022
- Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics in Metabolic- (Dysfunction) Associated Fatty Liver Disease: Novel Insights and Future Perspectives.
Dallio Marcello et al. Nutrients 2021 13(5)
- Recent advances and current controversies in genetic testing for personalized nutrition.
Garcia-Bailo Bibiana et al. Current opinion in clinical nutrition and metabolic care 2021
- Precision Medicine and Public Health: New Challenges for Effective and Sustainable Health.
Traversi Deborah et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(2)
- Consumer acceptance of genetic-based personalized nutrition in Hungary.
Szakály Zoltán et al. Genes & nutrition 2021 16(1) 3
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.