Last Posted: Jun 08, 2021
- Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics in Metabolic- (Dysfunction) Associated Fatty Liver Disease: Novel Insights and Future Perspectives.
Dallio Marcello et al. Nutrients 2021 13(5)
- Recent advances and current controversies in genetic testing for personalized nutrition.
Garcia-Bailo Bibiana et al. Current opinion in clinical nutrition and metabolic care 2021
- Precision Medicine and Public Health: New Challenges for Effective and Sustainable Health.
Traversi Deborah et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(2)
- Consumer acceptance of genetic-based personalized nutrition in Hungary.
Szakály Zoltán et al. Genes & nutrition 2021 16(1) 3
- The expectations and realities of nutrigenomic testing in australia: A qualitative study.
Tutty Erin et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2021
- NIH's ‘precision nutrition’ bet aims for individualized diets
J Kaiser, Science, February 5, 2021
- Nutrigenomics: lessons learned and future perspectives.
Brennan Lorraine et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2021 Jan
- Adolescent-Onset and Adult-Onset Vitamin-Responsive Neurogenetic Diseases: A Review.
Mandia Daniele et al. JAMA neurology 2021 Jan
- Healthcare Professional Clinical Actions following Nutrigenomics Testing in Practice.
Karamanoglu Irem et al. Public health genomics 2020 Dec 1-9
- Genetic test for the prescription of diets in support of physical activity.
Naureen Zakira et al. Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis 2020 Nov 91(13-S) e2020011
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (110)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.