Last Posted: Sep 12, 2019
- ‘Precision nutrition’ may be on the horizon, but large-scale, definitive trials lacking
LL Peterson, Healio, Sepetmber 10, 2019
- Nutrigenetics and NutrigenomicsApproaches for Nutrition Research
NIH funding Announcement, September 2019
- A gene-diet interaction-based score predicts response to dietary fat in the Women's Health Initiative
K Westerman et al, MedXRIV, August 2019
- High Genetic Risk Scores of ASIC2, MACROD2, CHRM3, and C2orf83 Genetic Variants Associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Impair Insulin Sensitivity and Interact with Energy Intake in Korean Women.
Kim Sung-Hoon et al. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 2019 84(3) 225-236
- The Food Programme, Is There A Perfect Diet Just For You? The Future of Personalised Nutrition
BBC Radio 4
- Comparison of Nutrigenomics Technology Interface Tools for Consumers and Health Professionals: A Sequential Explanatory Mixed Methods Investigation.
Araujo Almeida Vanessa et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jun 21(6) e12580
Diet for One? Scientists Stalk the Dream of Personalized Nutrition- No single food regimen works for everyone. A new study is the most comprehensive effort yet to understand why.
C Graber et al, NY Times, June 10, 2019
- Nutrigenetic Testing for Personalized Nutrition: An Evaluation of Public Perceptions, Attitudes, and Concerns in a Population of French Canadians.
Vallée Marcotte Bastien et al. Lifestyle genomics 2019 May 1-8
- Personalized Nutrition: Translating the Science of NutriGenomics Into Practice: Proceedings From the 2018 American College of Nutrition Meeting.
Aruoma Okezie I et al. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 38(4) 287-301
- "Omics" Education in Dietetic Curricula: A Comparison between Two Institutions in the USA and Mexico.
VanBuren Christine et al. Lifestyle genomics 2019 May 1-11
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (76)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (150)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (60)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 16, 2019
- Content source: