Last Posted: Jan 04, 2022
- The Importance of Genomic Literacy and Education in Nursing.
Majstorovic Dijana et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12759950
- The role of airborne transmission in a large single source outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 in a Belgian nursing home in 2020
Vuylsteke B, et al. medRxiv, Dec 21, 2021.
- Machine learning methods applied to triage in emergency services: A systematic review.
Sánchez-Salmerón Rocío et al. International emergency nursing 2021 60101109
- AI in Healthcare.
Koski Eileen et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2021 284295-299
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Emergency Nursing of Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Hong Lingzhi et al. Contrast media & molecular imaging 2021 20216423398
- Nursing Informatics Research Trends: Findings from an International Survey.
Peltonen Laura-Maria et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2021 284344-349
- Antibody Responses to 3rd Dose mRNA Vaccines in Nursing Home and Assisted Living Residents
A Zhang et al, MEDRXIV, December 18, 2021
- Application Scenarios for Artificial Intelligence in Nursing Care: Rapid Review.
Seibert Kathrin et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(11) e26522
- Ethical Issues of Smart Home-based Elderly Care: A Scoping Review.
Zhu Junhong et al. Journal of nursing management 2021
- Patient-Reported Factors Associated With Older Adults' Cancer Screening Decision-making: A Systematic Review.
Smith Jenna et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(11) e2133406
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (18)
- COVID-19 (182)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (264)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (155)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (99)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (23)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (17)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.