Last Posted: Apr 10, 2019
- APOE genotype influences the gut microbiome structure and function in humans and mice: relevance for Alzheimer's disease pathophysiology.
Tran Tam T T et al. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology 2019 Apr fj201900071R
- Clinical metagenomics.
Chiu Charles Y et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Mar
- Nutrigenetics of Blood Cholesterol Concentrations: Towards Personalized Nutrition.
Vazquez-Vidal Itzel et al. Current cardiology reports 2019 Mar 21(5) 38
- Identification and evaluation of the microbiome in the female and male reproductive tracts.
Koedooder Rivka et al. Human reproduction update 2019 Feb
- Meta-analysis of fecal metagenomes reveals global microbial signatures that are specific for colorectal cancer.
Wirbel Jakob, et al. Nature medicine 2019 4 0. (4) 679-689
- Metagenomic analysis of colorectal cancer datasets identifies cross-cohort microbial diagnostic signatures and a link with choline degradation.
Thomas Andrew Maltez, et al. Nature medicine 2019 4 0. (4) 667-678
- Microbiome-MX 2018: Microbiota and Microbiome opportunities in Mexico, a megadiverse country.
Cornejo-Granados Fernanda et al. Research in microbiology 2019 Mar
- Causal relationships among the gut microbiome, short-chain fatty acids and metabolic diseases.
Sanna Serena et al. Nature genetics 2019 Apr (4) 600-605
- Structural variation in the gut microbiome associates with host health
Zheevi D, et al. Nature, March 27, 2019.
- Talking about a microbiome revolution.
Cryan John F et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Apr (4) 552-553
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (43)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (11)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (568)
- Reviews/Commentaries (62)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: