Last Posted: Oct 23, 2019
- DNA extraction for human microbiome studies: the issue of standardization
KL Greathouse et al, Genome Biology, October 21, 2019
- Systems biology and big data in asthma and allergy - recent discoveries and emerging challenges.
Tang Howard H F et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Oct
- Gut microbes affect harmful compound in red meat
NIH, October 2019
- Those Probiotics May Actually Be Hurting Your ‘Gut Health’
L Cohen, WSJ, October 2019
- Relating the gut metagenome and metatranscriptome to immunotherapy responses in melanoma patients.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Genome medicine 2019 Oct 11(1) 61
- Was the Human Genome Project a dud?
EF Torrey, Dallas Morning News, October 13, 2019
- Microbiome research needs a gut check
T Caulfield, The Globe and Mail, October 10, 2019
- Diversity of vaginal microbiome and metabolome during genital infections.
Ceccarani Camilla et al. Scientific reports 2019 Oct (1) 14095
- Interplay between the human gut microbiome and host metabolism
A Visconti et al, Nature Comms, October 3, 2019
- Regional Diversity of the Gastrointestinal Microbiome.
Martinez-Guryn Kristina et al. Cell host & microbe 2019 09 (3) 314-324
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Hot Topics (376)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (54)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (20)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (633)
- Reviews/Commentaries (83)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.