Last Posted: Feb 18, 2019
- Causal relationships among the gut microbiome, short-chain fatty acids and metabolic diseases
S Sanna et al, Nature Communications, February 18, 2019
- Revealing a microbial carcinogen
RM Bleich et al, Science, February 15, 2019
- Towards precision medicine in sepsis: a position paper from the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Rello J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2018 Dec 24(12) 1264-1272
- Recent Advances in Pathology: The 2019 Annual Review Issue of the Journal of Pathology.
Herrington C Simon et al. The Journal of pathology 2019 Feb
- Assessment of a Personalized Approach to Predicting Postprandial Glycemic Responses to Food Among Individuals Without Diabetes
H Mendes-Soares et al, JAMA Network Open, February 8, 2019
- SLC39A8 missense variant is associated with Crohn's disease but does not have a major impact on gut microbiome composition in healthy subjects.
Collij Valerie et al. PloS one 2019 (1) e0211328
- Transforming medicine with the microbiome
N Zmora et al, Sci Trans Med, January 30, 2019
- Choice of assembly software has a critical impact on virome characterisation.
Sutton Thomas D S et al. Microbiome 2019 Jan (1) 12
- Evolutionary dynamics of bacteria in the gut microbiome within and across hosts.
Garud Nandita R et al. PLoS biology 2019 Jan (1) e3000102
- Metagenome sequencing-based strain-level and functional characterization of supragingival microbiome associated with dental caries in children.
Al-Hebshi Nezar Noor et al. Journal of oral microbiology 2019 (1) 1557986
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Genomics Publications (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (40)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (56)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (545)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 19, 2019
- Content source: