Last Posted: Dec 10, 2018
Gut bacteria may offer a treatment for autism-A common probiotic holds the key
Economist, December 6, 2018
- Novel Wolbachia strains in Anopheles malaria vectors from Sub-Saharan Africa.
Jeffries Claire L et al. Wellcome open research 2018 3113
- Gut microbiota diversity across ethnicities in the United States
AW Brooks et al, PLOS Biology, December 4, 2018
- Genomics of response to immune checkpoint therapies for cancer: implications for precision medicine.
Conway Jake R et al. Genome medicine 2018 Nov 10(1) 93
- The Microbiome Modeling Toolbox: from microbial interactions to personalized microbial communities.
Baldini Federico et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2018 Nov
- Microbiome dynamics in obesity
CA Thaiss, Science, November 22, 2018
- The gut microbiota at the intersection of diet and human health
CL Gentile et al, Science, November 15, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Tests with Marketing Authorization
- Translating microbiome futures.
Taroncher-Oldenburg Gaspar et al. Nature biotechnology 2018 Nov (11) 1037-1042
- Current progress and future opportunities in applications of bioinformatics for biodefense and pathogen detection: report from the Winter Mid-Atlantic Microbiome Meet-up, College Park, MD, January 10, 2018.
Meisel Jacquelyn S et al. Microbiome 2018 Nov (1) 197
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Resources (9)
- CDC-Authored Publications (14)
- Epidemiologic Studies (38)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (4)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (50)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (526)
- GWAS Catalog (4)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: