Last Posted: May 17, 2022
- Identification of shared and disease-specific host gene-microbiome associations across human diseases using multi-omic integration.
Priya Sambhawa et al. Nature microbiology 2022 5
- Heterogeneity in statin responses explained by variation in the human gut microbiome
T Wilmansky et al, Med, May 11, 2022
- The Potential of the Gut Microbiome to Reshape the Cancer Therapy Paradigm A Review
L Liu et al, JAMA Oncology, April 27, 2022
- Higher-order microbiome interactions and how to find them.
Ludington William B et al. Trends in microbiology 2022 4
- Association of Secretor Status and Recent Norovirus Infection With Gut Microbiome Diversity Metrics in a Veterans Affairs Population.
Johnson Jordan A et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2022 4 (5) ofac125
- Finding the right fit: evaluation of short-read and long-read sequencing approaches to maximize the utility of clinical microbiome data.
Gehrig Jeanette L et al. Microbial genomics 2022 3 (3)
- What Do We Know about the Microbiome in Cystic Fibrosis? Is There a Role for Probiotics and Prebiotics?
van Dorst Josie M et al. Nutrients 2022 14(3)
- Here Come the Artificial Intelligence Nutritionists- Companies are experimenting with personalized diet apps, saying the future of healthy eating is A.I.
S Ravindran, NY Times, March 14, 2022
- Gut microbiome correlates of response and toxicity following anti-CD19 CAR T cell therapy
M Smith et al, Nature Medicine, March 14, 2022
- The effects of the Green-Mediterranean diet on cardiometabolic health are linked to gut microbiome modifications: a randomized controlled trial
E Rinott et al, Genome Medicine, March 10, 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (19)
- CDC Publications (25)
- COVID-19 (131)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (71)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (46)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (583)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.