Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Human oral microbiome characterization and its association with environmental microbiome revealed by the Earth Microbiome Project
Wang J, et al. bioRxiv, Aug 12, 2019.
- Hospital Microbiome Variations As Analyzed by High-Throughput Sequencing.
ElRakaiby Marwa T et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2019 Aug
- Tumor Microbiome Diversity and Composition Influence Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes.
Riquelme Erick et al. Cell 2019 Aug (4) 795-806.e12
- Large-Scale Analyses of Human Microbiomes Reveal Thousands of Small, Novel Genes
H Sberro et al, Cell, August 8, 2019
- The promise and pitfalls of precision medicine to resolve black-white racial disparities in preterm birth.
Burris Heather H et al. Pediatric research 2019 Aug
- A microbiome aid for malnutrition
H Stower, Nature Medicine, August 6, 2019
- Development of a Next Generation DNA Sequencing-based Multi Detection Assay for detecting and identifying Leishmania parasites, blood sources, plant meals and intestinal microbiome in phlebotomine sand flies.
Abbasi Ibrahim et al. Acta tropica 2019 Jul 105101
- The evolution of the use of faecal microbiota transplantation and emerging therapeutic indications
JR Allegretti et al, The Lancet, August 3, 2019
- Human placenta has no microbiome but can contain potential pathogens
de Goffau MC, et al. Nature, Jul 31, 2019.
- Microbiome evolution during host aging.
Aleman Francisco Daniel Davila et al. PLoS pathogens 2019 Jul (7) e1007727
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Hot Topics (347)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (51)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (615)
- Reviews/Commentaries (73)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: