Last Posted: Sep 19, 2020
- The gut microbiota in kidney disease
JL Pluznick, Science, September 18, 2020
- A predictive index for health status using species-level gut microbiome profiling
VK Gupta et al, Nat Comm, September 15, 2020
- The Human Microbiome and its Links to Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases
CDC webinar, November 5, 2020
- The Microbiome Composition of a Man's Penis Predicts Incident Bacterial Vaginosis in His Female Sex Partner With High Accuracy.
Mehta Supriya D et al. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology 2020 433
- Efficacy of Hwangryunhaedok-tang (Huang-lian-jie-du-tang, Oren-gedoku-to) for patients with hyperlipidemia: a study protocol for a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel, investigator-initiated clinical trial.
Lee Boram et al. Trials 2020 Aug 21(1) 750
- Comparative analysis of racial differences in breast tumor microbiome
S Tyagarajan et al, SCi Rep, August 24, 2020
- Heritability jointly explained by host genotype and microbiome: will improve traits prediction?
Awany Denis et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2020 Aug
- Protoblock - A biological standard for formalin fixed samples.
Flores Bueso Yensi et al. Microbiome 2020 Aug (1) 122
- Maternal bacteria to correct abnormal gut microbiota in babies born by C-section.
Butler Éadaoin M et al. Medicine 2020 Jul (30) e21315
- Development of Microbiome Biobanks - Challenges and Opportunities.
Ryan M J et al. Trends in microbiology 2020 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (22)
- Hot Topics (430)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (61)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (793)
- Reviews/Commentaries (109)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.