Last Posted: Sep 10, 2021
- Over 50,000 Metagenomically Assembled Draft Genomes for the Human Oral Microbiome Reveal New Taxa.
Zhu Jie et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2021
- The missing microbes: Bifidobacterium and Faecalibacterium depletion and loss of microbiome diversity as potential susceptibility markers for SARS-CoV-2 infection and severity
S Hazan et al, MEDRXIV, September 7, 2021
- High-resolution microbiome analysis enabled by linking of 16S rRNA gene sequences with adjacent genomic contexts.
Kapustina Žana et al. Microbial genomics 2021 9 (9)
- Targeted Hybridization Capture of SARS-CoV-2 and Metagenomics Enables Genetic Variant Discovery and Nasal Microbiome Insights.
Nagy-Szakal Dorottya et al. Microbiology spectrum 2021 9 e0019721
- How microbiota improve immunotherapy
E Ansaldo et al, Science, August 27, 2021
- The CRCbiome study: a large prospective cohort study examining the role of lifestyle and the gut microbiome in colorectal cancer screening participants.
Kværner Ane Sørlie et al. BMC cancer 2021 21(1) 930
- CDC Supports Microbiome Science to Advance Infection Prevention, Clinical Care, and Public Health
M Haile et al, CDC Blog, June 25, 2021
- Opportunities and limits of combining microbiome and genome data for complex trait prediction.
Pérez-Enciso Miguel et al. Genetics, selection, evolution : GSE 2021 8 (1) 65
- Machine Learning Uncovers Adverse Drug Effects on Intestinal Bacteria.
McCoubrey Laura E et al. Pharmaceutics 2021 13(7)
- Genome-Scale Metabolic Modeling of the Human Microbiome in the Era of Personalized Medicine.
Heinken Almut et al. Annual review of microbiology 2021 7
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (19)
- COVID-19 (86)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (63)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (36)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (563)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.