Last Posted: Feb 26, 2021
- Establishment of Integrated Biobank for Precision Medicine and Personalized Healthcare: The Tohoku Medical Megabank Project.
Fuse Nobuo et al. JMA journal 2019 2(2) 113-122
- Data Analysis Strategies for Microbiome Studies in Human Populations-a Systematic Review of Current Practice.
Kleine Bardenhorst Sven et al. mSystems 2021 2 (1)
- Next-generation diagnostics: virus capture facilitates a sensitive viral diagnosis for epizootic and zoonotic pathogens including SARS-CoV-2.
Wylezich Claudia et al. Microbiome 2021 2 (1) 51
- Deep Learning Applied on Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis.
Danilevsky Artem et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 2243169-182
- Microbiome Metadata Standards: Report of the National Microbiome Data Collaborative's Workshop and Follow-On Activities
Vangay P, et al. mSystems, Feb 23, 2021.
- Breakthroughs and Bottlenecks in Microbiome Research.
Liwinski Timur et al. Trends in molecular medicine 2021 Feb
- Genomics of aging: Decreased immune defenses.
Wysocki Kenneth et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2021 Feb 33(2) 100-101
- Fecal microbiota transplants help patients with advanced melanoma respond to immunotherapy
NCI, February 4, 2021
- Modulating gut microbiota to treat cancer
CH Woelk et al, Science, February 4, 2021
- The microbiome of bat guano: for what is this knowledge important?
Dimkic Ivica et al. Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (58)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (31)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (526)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.