Last Posted: Sep 10, 2019
- Shotgun metagenomics: A promising new method toward diagnosing infections
S Rosen, Mayo clinic Blog, September 2019
- Estimating prevalence of malignant hyperthermia susceptibility through population genomics data.
Mungunsukh Ognoon et al. British journal of anaesthesia 2019 Sep 123(3) e461-e463
- Solving the species problem in viral taxonomy: recommendations on non-Latinized binomial species names and on abandoning attempts to assign metagenomic viral sequences to species taxa.
Van Regenmortel Marc H V et al. Archives of virology 2019 Sep (9) 2223-2229
- Metagenome to phenome approach enables isolation and genomics characterization of Kalamiella piersonii gen. nov., sp. nov. from the International Space Station.
Singh Nitin Kumar et al. Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2019 Jun (11) 4483-4497
- Benchmarking Metagenomics Tools for Taxonomic Classification.
Ye Simon H et al. Cell 2019 Aug (4) 779-794
- Hybrid metagenomic assembly enables high-resolution analysis of resistance determinants and mobile elements in human microbiomes
D Bertrand et al, Nature Biotechnology, July 29, 2019
- A Protocol for Extraction of Infective Viromes Suitable for Metagenomics Sequencing from Low Volume Fecal Samples.
Deng Ling et al. Viruses 2019 Jul (7)
- Rapid metagenomics analysis of EMS vehicles for monitoring pathogen load using nanopore DNA sequencing.
Sheahan Taylor et al. PloS one 2019 (7) e0219961
- Metagenomic identification of severe pneumonia pathogens with rapid Nanopore sequencing in mechanically-ventilated patients.
L Yang et al, MedXRIV preprints, July 24, 2019
- Metagenomics and transcriptomics data from human colorectal cancer.
Visnovska Tina et al. Scientific data 2019 Jul (1) 116
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Hot Topics (64)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (357)
- Reviews/Commentaries (16)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 19, 2019
- Content source: