Last Posted: Sep 14, 2021
- Detection of Neoplasms by Metagenomic Next-Generation Sequencing of Cerebrospinal Fluid
W Gu et al, JAMA Network Open, September 13, 2021
- Over 50,000 Metagenomically Assembled Draft Genomes for the Human Oral Microbiome Reveal New Taxa.
Zhu Jie et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2021
- Targeted Hybridization Capture of SARS-CoV-2 and Metagenomics Enables Genetic Variant Discovery and Nasal Microbiome Insights.
Nagy-Szakal Dorottya et al. Microbiology spectrum 2021 9 e0019721
- Application of shotgun metagenomics sequencing and targeted sequence capture to detect circulating porcine viruses in the Dutch-German border region.
Schuele Leonard et al. Transboundary and emerging diseases 2021 8
- STRONG: metagenomics strain resolution on assembly graphs.
Quince Christopher et al. Genome biology 2021 7 (1) 214
- Precision Pandemic Preparedness: Improving Diagnostics with Metagenomics.
Govender Kumeren N et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2021 1 (6)
- Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis-Focusing on the Ethnic Difference Between East Asia and Europe.
Wu Xin et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12671682
- Viral metagenomics reveals the presence of novel Zika virus variants in Aedes mosquitoes from Barbados.
Thannesberger J et al. Parasites & vectors 2021 7 (1) 343
- The Disease Detective: Joe DeRisi invented a way to find pathogens that scientists didn’t even know to look for. Can it help prevent the next pandemic?
J Kahn, June 3, NY Times, June 5, 2021
- Global Subway Metagenomics Study Reveals Cities' Microbial Fingerprints
GenomeWeb, May 28, 2021.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (36)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (129)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.