Last Posted: May 04, 2021
- Differential Metabolic Network Construction for Personalized Medicine: Study of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Response to Gliclazide-Modified-Release-Treated.
Huang Xin et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2021 103796
- COMETS Analytics: An online tool for analyzing and meta-analyzing metabolomics data in large research consortia
M Temprosa et al, AM J Epidemiology, April 2021
- GC-MS-based metabolomics reveals new biomarkers to assist the differentiation of prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Wang Wenyu et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2021
- Using machine learning approaches for multi-omics data analysis: A review.
Reel Parminder S et al. Biotechnology advances 2021 107739
- Establishment of Integrated Biobank for Precision Medicine and Personalized Healthcare: The Tohoku Medical Megabank Project.
Fuse Nobuo et al. JMA journal 2019 2(2) 113-122
- An Overview of Benefits and Challenges of Rare Disease Biobanking in Africa, Focusing on South Africa.
Conradie Engela H et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2021 Feb
- Nutrigenomics: lessons learned and future perspectives.
Brennan Lorraine et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2021 Jan
- The complexities of the diet-microbiome relationship: advances and perspectives.
Leeming Emily R et al. Genome medicine 2021 Jan 13(1) 10
- Machine Learning Approaches in Parkinson's Disease.
Landolfi Annamaria et al. Current medicinal chemistry 2021 Jan
- Personalized nutrition and healthy aging.
Ordovas Jose M et al. Nutrition reviews 2020 Dec 78(Supplement_3) 58-65
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (22)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (73)
- GWAS Studies (17)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (39)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (14)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.