Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- Cardiometabolic polygenic risk scores and osteoarthritis outcomes: a Mendelian randomization study from the Malmӧ Diet and Cancer Study and the UK Biobank.
Hindy George et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2019 Jan
- Effect of Genetically Low 25-Hydroxyvitamin D on Mortality Risk: Mendelian Randomization Analysis in 3 Large European Cohorts.
Aspelund Thor et al. Nutrients 2019 Jan 11(1)
- The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study.
Johansson Mattias et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Jan 16(1) e1002724
- What is Mendelian Randomization and How Can it be Used as a Tool for Medicine and Public Health?
GD Smith, 1-hour you tube webinar, NCI, 2018
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- Use of Mendelian R andomization for I dentifying R isk F actors for B rain T umors.
Howell Amy Elizabeth et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9525
- Mendelian Randomization Studies Promise to Shorten the Journey to FDA Approval.
Roberts Robert et al. JACC. Basic to translational science 2018 Oct 3(5) 690-703
- Adiposity and Cardiometabolic Outcomes- What Can Meta-analyses of Mendelian Randomization Studies Contribute?
K Wade, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Association Between Obesity and Cardiovascular Outcomes- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Mendelian Randomization Studies
H Riaz, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Causal Effects of Blood Lipids on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Zeng Ping et al. Human molecular genetics 2018 Nov
- CDC Information (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (352)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (41)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- AMD Weekly Clips (1)
- GWAS Catalog (15)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: