Last Posted: Nov 06, 2018
- Investigating causal relationships between sleep traits and risk of breast cancer: a Mendelian randomization study
RC Richmond et al, BIORXIOV, November 2018
- Distinguishing genetic correlation from causation across 52 diseases and complex traits.
O'Connor Luke J et al. Nature genetics 2018 Oct
- Height and Body Mass Index as Modifiers of Breast Cancer Risk in BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Qian Frank et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Oct
- Evaluating the current state of Mendelian randomization studies: a protocol for a systematic review on methodological and clinical aspects using neurodegenerative disorders as outcome.
Grover Sandeep et al. Systematic reviews 2018 Sep 7(1) 145
- Mendelian Randomization Studies of Coffee and Caffeine Consumption.
Cornelis Marilyn C et al. Nutrients 2018 Sep 10(10)
- Opportunities and Challenges in Mendelian Randomization Studies to Guide Trial Design
C O'Donnell et al, JAA Cardiology, September 19, 2018
- Diagnostics of Pleiotropy in Mendelian Randomization Studies: Global and Individual Tests for Direct Effects.
Dai James Y et al. American journal of epidemiology 2018 Sep
- The Roles of 27 Genera of Human Gut Microbiota in Ischemic Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and Their Risk Factors: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Yang Qian et al. American journal of epidemiology 2018 Sep (9) 1916-1922
- Does education protect against depression? Evidence from the Young Finns Study using Mendelian randomization.
Viinikainen Jutta et al. Preventive medicine 2018 Aug
- Education, intelligence and Alzheimer's disease: Evidence from a multivariable two-sample Mendelian randomization study
EL Anderson et al, BioRXIV, AUgust 2018
- CDC Information (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (349)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (38)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- AMD Weekly Clips (1)
- GWAS Catalog (15)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: