Last Posted: Mar 14, 2019
- Human Genetics and Drug Development.
Holmes Michael V et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar 380(11) 1076-1079
- Mendelian Randomization Study of ACLY and Cardiovascular Disease.
Ference Brian A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar 380(11) 1033-1042
- Exercise May Help to Fend Off Depression
G Reynolds, NY Times, February 13, 2019
- Mendelian Randomization and the Environmental Epigenetics of Health: a Systematic Review.
Grau-Perez Maria et al. Current environmental health reports 2019 Feb
- Shared polygenic risk and causal inferences in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Bandres-Ciga Sara et al. Annals of neurology 2019 Feb
- Causal relationships among the gut microbiome, short-chain fatty acids and metabolic diseases
S Sanna et al, Nature Communications, February 18, 2019
- Metabolome-Wide Mendelian Randomization Analysis of Emotional and Behavioral Responses to Traumatic Stress
CM Carvalho et al, February 10, 2019
- Body composition and atrial fibrillation: a Mendelian randomization study.
Tikkanen Emmi et al. European heart journal 2019 Feb
- Elevated platelet count appears to be causally associated with increased risk of lung cancer: A Mendelian randomization analysis.
Zhu Ying et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Jan
- Mendelian Randomization Analysis of Hemoglobin A 1c as a Risk Factor for Coronary Artery Disease.
Leong Aaron et al. Diabetes care 2019 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (371)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (25)
- Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (49)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: