Last Posted: May 20, 2019
- Using Genetics to Plan Future Randomized Trials of Lipoprotein(a) Lowering-How Much Reduction, for How Long, and in Whom?
Thanassoulis George et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 Apr
- Is smoking heaviness causally associated with alcohol use? A Mendelian randomization study in four European cohorts.
Taylor Michelle et al. International journal of epidemiology 2018 47(4) 1098-1105
- Vitamin D and overall cancer risk and cancer mortality: a Mendelian randomization study.
Ong Jue-Sheng et al. Human molecular genetics 2018 27(24) 4315-4322
- Genome-wide association studies of endometrial cancer: Latest developments and future directions.
O'Mara Tracy A et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Apr
- Shared mechanisms between coronary heart disease and depression: findings from a large UK general population-based cohort.
Khandaker Golam M et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Mar
- Human Genetics and Drug Development.
Holmes Michael V et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar 380(11) 1076-1079
- Mendelian Randomization Study of ACLY and Cardiovascular Disease.
Ference Brian A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar 380(11) 1033-1042
- Genome-wide analysis of insomnia in 1,331,010 individuals identifies new risk loci and functional pathways.
Jansen Philip R, et al. Nature genetics 2019 0 0. (3) 394-403
- Exercise May Help to Fend Off Depression
G Reynolds, NY Times, February 13, 2019
- Mendelian Randomization and the Environmental Epigenetics of Health: a Systematic Review.
Grau-Perez Maria et al. Current environmental health reports 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (394)
- GWAS Studies (22)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (31)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (50)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 23, 2019
- Content source: