Last Posted: Jan 13, 2022
- Mendelian Randomization Integrating GWAS, eQTL, and mQTL Data Identified Genes Pleiotropically Associated With Atrial Fibrillation.
Liu Yaozhong et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 8745757
- Genetics of common cerebral small vessel disease.
Bordes Constance et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2022
- The unique challenges of studying the genetics of diet and nutrition
J Merino et al, Nature Medicine, January 3, 2022
- Mendelian randomization analyses support causal relationships between blood metabolites and the gut microbiome
X Liu et al, Nature Genetics, January 3, 2022
- Novel insights into the consequences of obesity: a phenotype-wide Mendelian randomization study
C He et al, EJHG January 1, 2022
- Finding genetically-supported drug targets for Parkinson's disease using Mendelian randomization of the druggable genome.
Storm Catherine S et al. Nature communications 2021 12 (1) 7342
- Causal effect of atrial fibrillation/flutter on chronic kidney disease: A bidirectional two-sample Mendelian randomization study.
Yoshikawa Masahiro et al. PloS one 2021 16(12) e0261020
- Gluten-free Diet Reduces the Risk of Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis.
Sun Yuhao et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12684535
- Common and rare variant association analyses in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis identify 15 risk loci with distinct genetic architectures and neuron-specific biology
W van Rheenen et al, Nature Genetics, December 6, 2021
- Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology Using Mendelian Randomization
The STROBE-MR Statement
V Skrivankova et al, JAMA October 26, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (85)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (935)
- GWAS Studies (138)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (112)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.