Last Posted: Oct 18, 2019
- How Genomics Is Personalizing the Management of Dyslipidemia and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention.
Benes Lane B et al. Current cardiology reports 2018 20(12) 138
- Mendelian Randomization—A Journey From Obscurity to Center Stage With a Few Potholes Along the Way
JAMA Neurology, October 14, 2019
- Understanding lipids and cardiovascular risk through mendelian randomization.
AMA Ed Hub
- Genetic drug target validation using Mendelian randomization
AF Schmidt et al, BioRXIV, September 25, 2019
- Appraising the causal relevance of DNA methylation for risk of lung cancer.
Battram Thomas et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 Sep
- Association of Birth Weight With Type 2 Diabetes and Glycemic Traits
A Mendelian Randomization Study
JAMA Network Open, September 20, 2019
- Role of vitamin D in disease through the lens of Mendelian randomization—Evidence from Mendelian randomization challenges the benefits of vitamin D supplementation for disease prevention
D Manousaki et al, IJE, September 2019
- Contribution of genetics to visceral adiposity and its relation to cardiovascular and metabolic disease
T Karlsson et al, Nature Medicine, September 9, 2019
- Association of Genetic Variants Related to Combined Exposure to Lower Low-Density Lipoproteins and Lower Systolic Blood Pressure With Lifetime Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
B Ference et al JAMA, September 2, 2019
- Appraising the role of previously reported risk factors in epithelial ovarian cancer risk: A Mendelian randomization analysis.
Yarmolinsky James et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Aug (8) e1002893
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (112)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (501)
- GWAS Studies (28)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (42)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (57)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.