Last Posted: Oct 21, 2020
- Dissecting the Association Between Inflammation, Metabolic Dysregulation, and Specific Depressive Symptoms: A Genetic Correlation and 2-Sample Mendelian Randomization Study.
Kappelmann Nils et al. JAMA psychiatry 2020 Oct
- Circulating Proteins Influencing COVID-19 Susceptibility and Severity: a Mendelian Randomization Study
S Zhou et al, MEDRXIV, October 14, 2020
- Genetics of height and risk of atrial fibrillation: A Mendelian randomization study.
Levin Michael G et al. PLoS medicine 2020 Oct 17(10) e1003288
- Short or Long Sleep Duration and CKD: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Park Sehoon et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2020 Oct
- Novel Risk Loci in Tinnitus and Causal Inference With Neuropsychiatric Disorders Among Adults of European Ancestry.
Clifford Royce E et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2020 Sep
- Understanding the relationship between type 2 diabetes and depression: lessons from genetically informative study designs.
Bergmans R S et al. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association 2020 Sep
- Phenome-wide Mendelian randomization mapping the influence of the plasma proteome on complex diseases.
Zheng Jie et al. Nature genetics 2020 Sep
- Mendelian randomization analysis identified genes pleiotropically associated with the risk and prognosis of COVID-19
D Liu et al, MEDRXIV, September 4, 2020
- Association between telomere length and Parkinson's disease: a Mendelian randomization study.
Chen Ruoqing et al. Neurobiology of aging 2020 Jul
- Mendelian Randomization Study of ACLY and Cardiovascular Disease.
Klarin Derek et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 383(7) e50
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (645)
- GWAS Studies (65)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (79)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.