Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence in the Assessment of Female Reproductive Function Using Ultrasound: A Review.
Chen Zhiyi et al. Journal of ultrasound in medicine : official journal of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2021
- A systematic review of the validated monogenic causes of human male infertility: 2020 update and a discussion of emerging gene-disease relationships.
Houston Brendan J et al. Human reproduction update 2021
- Variant PNLDC1, Defective piRNA Processing, and Azoospermia.
Nagirnaja Liina et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 8
- Pregnancy prediction performance of an annotation-free embryo scoring system on the basis of deep learning after single vitrified-warmed blastocyst transfer: a single-center large cohort retrospective study.
Ueno Satoshi et al. Fertility and sterility 2021
- Consistency in rates of diagnosis of embryonic mosaicism, segmental abnormalities, and "no call" results among experienced embryologists performing preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Osman Emily K et al. F&S reports 2021 1(2) 119-124
- A kaleidoscopic view of ovarian genes associated with premature ovarian insufficiency and senescence.
Yang Qingling et al. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology 2021 35(8) e21753
- Disparities among infertility patients regarding genetic carrier screening, sex selection, and gene editing.
McQueen Dana B et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021
- Can Unlikely Neanderthal Chloride Channel CLC-2 Gene Variants Provide Insights in Modern Human Infertility?
Jeworutzki Elena et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2021 55(3) 301-310
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator-related male infertility: Relevance of genetic testing & counselling in Indian population.
Gaikwad Avinash et al. The Indian journal of medical research 2021 152(6) 575-583
- Attitude of Nigerian obstetrician-gynecologists toward gamete donation.
Ezeome I V et al. Nigerian journal of clinical practice 2021 24(6) 896-904
- Genetic testing for men with infertility: techniques and indications.
Pelzman Daniel L et al. Translational andrology and urology 2021 10(3) 1354-1364
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
- Factors Associated with In Vitro Fertilization Live Birth Outcome: A Comparison of Different Classification Methods.
Amini Payam et al. International journal of fertility & sterility 2021 15(2) 128-134
- Assisted reproductive methods - current status and perspectives.
Chmel R et al. Ceska gynekologie 2020 85(4) 244-253
- Machine-learning algorithm incorporating capacitated sperm intracellular pH predicts conventional in vitro fertilization success in normospermic patients.
Gunderson Stephanie Jean et al. Fertility and sterility 2021 Jan
- Genetic mutations contributing to non-obstructive azoospermia.
Peña Vanessa N et al. Best practice & research. Clinical endocrinology & metabolism 2020 Dec 101479
- The comparison of the effectiveness and safety of drospirone ethinyl estradiol and ethinyl estradiol cyproterone in the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome: A protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis.
Liu Zhimin et al. Medicine 2020 Dec 99(51) e23811
- Preconception genome medicine: current state and future perspectives to improve infertility diagnosis and reproductive and health outcomes based on individual genomic data.
Capalbo Antonio et al. Human reproduction update 2020 Nov
- Complications related to in vitro reproductive techniques support the implementation of natural procreative technologies.
Kiani Aysha Karim et al. Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis 2020 Nov 91(13-S) e2020018
- Development of a Dynamic Diagnosis Grading System for Infertility Using Machine Learning.
Liao ShuJie et al. JAMA network open 2020 Nov 3(11) e2023654
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1181)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (73)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.