Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- A Practical Guide to Genetic Testing in Endocrinology.
Izatt Louise et al. Clinical endocrinology 2021
- A systematic literature review of disclosure practices and reported outcomes for medically actionable genomic secondary findings.
Sapp Julie C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 8
- Actionable genomic variants in 6,045 participants from the Qatar Genome Program.
Elfatih Amal et al. Human mutation 2021
- To disclose, or not to disclose? Perspectives of clinical genomics professionals toward returning incidental findings from genomic research.
AlFayyad Isamme et al. BMC medical ethics 2021 22(1) 101
- Principles of Genomic Newborn Screening Programs: A Systematic Review.
Downie Lilian et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(7) e2114336
- Systematic Review of the Economic Evaluation of Returning Incidental Findings in Genomic Research.
Fontes Marx Mayara et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 9697381
- Frequency and management of medically actionable incidental findings from genome and exome sequencing data; A systematic review.
Elfatih Amal et al. Physiological genomics 2021
- Incidental findings from cancer next generation sequencing panels
N Maani et al NPJ Genomic Medicine, July 18, 2021
- Whether, when, how, and how much? General public’s and cancer patients’ views about the disclosure of genomic secondary findings
JE Cleophat et al, Genome Medicine, June 26, 2021
- Strategies in Rapid Genetic Diagnostics of Critically Ill Children: Experiences From a Dutch University Hospital.
Imafidon Miriam E et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 9600556
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (12)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (126)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (47)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.