Last Posted: Nov 29, 2018
- The Burden of Candidate Pathogenic Variants for Kidney and Genitourinary Disorders Emerging From Exome Sequencing.
Rasouly Hila Milo et al. Annals of internal medicine 2018 Nov
- [Performance of interpreting the variants of long QT syndrome according ACMG guidelines by four clinical gene screening agencies from Beijing].
Liu N et al. Zhonghua xin xue guan bing za zhi 2018 Nov 46(11) 857-861
- Experiences and perspectives on the return of secondary findings among genetic epidemiologists
CM Stein et al, Genetics in Medicine, November 23, 2018
- Wilson's Disease: A Review for the General Pediatrician.
Capone Kristin et al. Pediatric annals 2018 Nov 47(11) e440-e444
- The preferences of potential stakeholders in psychiatric genomic research regarding consent procedures and information delivery.
Sundby Anna et al. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 2018 Oct 5529-35
- Responsibility, identity, and genomic sequencing: A comparison of published recommendations and patient perspectives on accepting or declining incidental findings.
Boardman Felicity et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Oct
- Identification of Incidental Germline Mutations in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Who Underwent Cell-Free Circulating Tumor DNA Sequencing.
Slavin Thomas P et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Oct JCO1800328
- Ethical Considerations in Neurogenetic Testing.
Su Xiaowei W et al. Seminars in neurology 2018 Oct 38(5) 505-514
- Secondary findings from clinical genomic sequencing: prevalence, patient perspectives, family history assessment, and health-care costs from a multisite study.
Hart M Ragan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Oct
- 1 in 38 individuals at risk of a dominant medically actionable disease.
Haer-Wigman Lonneke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (13)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (100)
- Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Guidelines (12)
- Reviews/Commentaries (66)
- Tools/Methods (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (38)
- AMD Weekly Clips (1)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 10, 2018
- Content source: