Last Posted: May 17, 2022
- Validation of an autonomous artificial intelligence-based diagnostic system for holistic maculopathy screening in a routine occupational health checkup context.
Font Octavi et al. Graefe's archive for clinical and experimental ophthalmology = Albrecht von Graefes Archiv fur klinische und experimentelle Ophthalmologie 2022
- ORCA, a values-based decision aid for selecting additional findings from genomic sequencing in adults: Efficacy results from a randomized trial.
Liles Elizabeth G et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022 5
- Whole-exome sequencing in patients with maturation arrest: a potential additional diagnostic tool for prevention of recurrent negative testicular sperm extraction outcomes.
Ghieh F et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2022
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools for Thyroid Nodules on Ultrasound, From the AJR Special Series on AI Applications.
Wildman-Tobriner Benjamin et al. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2022
- Receiving results of uncertain clinical relevance from population genetic screening: systematic review & meta-synthesis of qualitative research
F Johnson et al, EJHG, March 8, 2022
- Reevaluating the "right not to know" in genomics research.
Gold Nina B et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 12 (2) 289-292
- Informed consent practices for exome sequencing: An interview study with clinical geneticists in the Netherlands.
Bos Wendy et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2022 e1882
- The long-term impact of receiving incidental findings on parents undergoing genome-wide sequencing.
Cheung Faith et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- Causative Variants for Inherited Cardiac Conditions in a Southeast Asian Population Cohort.
Tomar Swati et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2022 CIRCGEN121003536
- A framework for reporting secondary and incidental findings in prenatal sequencing: when and for whom?
Vears Danya et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (12)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (135)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (49)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.