Last Posted: May 15, 2019
- Genomic testing in myeloid malignancy.
Docking T Roderick et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2019 May 41 Suppl 1117-125
- Finding Out You Have a Genetic Mutation May Not Be as Bad as You Think- Scientists are learning they greatly overestimated chances of developing deadly cancers in patients with no family history of disease
M Cortez, Bloomberg News, May 9, 2019
- Inherited cardiomyopathies.
Miles Chris et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 365l1570
- A Tale of Two Capacities: Including Children and Decisionally Vulnerable Adults in Biomedical Research.
Dalpé Gratien et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10289
- Genetic counseling considerations with rapid genome-wide sequencing in a neonatal intensive care unit.
Smith Emma E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Apr 28(2) 263-272
- User Acceptability of Whole Exome Reproductive Carrier Testing for Consanguineous Couples in Australia.
Josephi-Taylor Sarah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Apr 28(2) 240-250
- Attitudes toward the right to autonomous decision-making in psychiatric genetic testing: Controversial and context-dependent.
Strohmaier Jana et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2019 Mar
- Genetics professionals' attitudes toward prenatal exome sequencing.
Brew Casey E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Mar
- Lessons from exome sequencing in prenatally diagnosed heart defects: a basis for prenatal testing.
Westphal Dominik S et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Mar
- Large next-generation sequencing gene panels in genetic heart disease: challenges in clinical practice.
Christiaans I et al. Netherlands heart journal : monthly journal of the Netherlands Society of Cardiology and the Netherlands Heart Foundation 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (15)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (121)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (82)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (48)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: