Last Posted: May 14, 2021
- From one genomic diagnosis, researchers discover other treatable health conditions
P Ganguly, NHGRI, May 13, 2021
- Prenatal chromosome microarray: 'The UK experience'. A survey of reporting practices in UK genetic services (2012-2019).
Patterson Jenny et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Incidental detection of acquired variants in germline genetic and genomic testing: a points to consider statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG)
EC Chao et al, Genetics in Medicine, April 16, 2021
- Incidental findings in a series of 2500 gene panel tests for a genetic predisposition to cancer: Results and Impact on patients.
Nambot S et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 104196
- Is it time to report carrier state for recessive disorders in every microarray analysis?-A pilot model based on hearing loss genes deletions.
Maya Idit et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Dealing with uncertain results from chromosomal microarray and exome sequencing in the prenatal setting: an international cross-sectional study with healthcare professionals.
Lewis Celine et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- A practical approach to the genomics of kidney disorders.
Hay Eleanor et al. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 2021
- Paediatric genomic testing: Navigating medicare rebatable genomic testing.
Sachdev Rani et al. Journal of paediatrics and child health 2021 Feb
- Novel Variant Findings and Challenges Associated With the Clinical Integration of Genomic Testing: An Interim Report of the Genomic Medicine for Ill Neonates and Infants (GEMINI) Study.
Maron Jill L et al. JAMA pediatrics 2021 Feb e205906
- Polygenic risk scores in the clinic: new perspectives needed on familiar ethical issues.
Lewis Anna C F et al. Genome medicine 2021 Jan 13(1) 14
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (12)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (120)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (46)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.