Last Posted: May 04, 2021
- Monitoring Information-Seeking Patterns and Obesity Prevalence in Africa With Internet Search Data: Observational Study.
Oladeji Olubusola et al. JMIR public health and surveillance 2021 7(4) e24348
- Predictive Values of Preoperative Characteristics for 30-Day Mortality in Traumatic Hip Fracture Patients.
Cao Yang et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(5)
- Radiomics Detection of Pulmonary Hypertension via Texture-Based Assessments of Cardiac MRI: A Machine-Learning Model Comparison-Cardiac MRI Radiomics in Pulmonary Hypertension.
Priya Sarv et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(9)
- Update on Genetics of Primary Aldosteronism.
Itcho Kiyotaka et al. Biomedicines 2021 9(4)
- Machine learning algorithm for characterizing risks of hypertension, at an early stage in Bangladesh.
Islam Md Merajul et al. Diabetes & metabolic syndrome 2021 15(3) 877-884
- Genetic and non-genetic factors affecting the expression of COVID-19-relevant genes in the large airway epithelium.
Kasela Silva et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 66
- Central obesity, smoking habit and hypertension are associated with a blunted serological response to COVID-19 mRNA vaccine
M Watanabe et al, MERXIV, April 15, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence in Hypertension: Seeing Through a Glass Darkly.
Padmanabhan Sandosh et al. Circulation research 2021 128(7) 1100-1118
- Genomic markers associated with successful treatment of hypertension with lisinopril: A pilot study.
Flaten Hania K et al. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
- Clinical Relevance of Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography Beyond Coronary Artery Stenosis.
Meah Mohammed Nooruddin et al. RoFo : Fortschritte auf dem Gebiete der Rontgenstrahlen und der Nuklearmedizin 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (199)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6060)
- GWAS Studies (113)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (212)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (95)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.