Last Posted: May 19, 2022
- Rare and Common Genetic Variation Underlying the Risk of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in a National Biobank.
Biddinger Kiran J et al. JAMA cardiology 2022
- (De)troubling transparency: artificial intelligence (AI) for clinical applications.
Winter Peter David et al. Medical humanities 2022
- Invited editorial: Q and A on hereditary lung cancer.
Benusiglio Patrick R et al. Respiratory medicine and research 2022 81100881
- Machine learning approaches to predict the 1-year-after-initial-AMI survival of elderly patients.
Lee Jisoo et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 115
- Association of Lipoprotein (a) in Coronary Artery Disease in Young Individuals.
Patted Aishwarya et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2022 70(4) 11-12
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Polymorphism (rs1801133) and the Risk of Hypertension among African Populations: A Narrative Synthesis of Literature.
Mabhida Sihle E et al. Genes 2022 13(4)
- Machine learning-based identification of risk-factor signatures for undiagnosed atrial fibrillation in primary prevention and post-stroke in clinical practice.
Schnabel Renate B et al. European heart journal. Quality of care & clinical outcomes 2022
- Automated Detection of Hypertension Using Continuous Wavelet Transform and a Deep Neural Network with Ballistocardiography Signals.
Rajput Jaypal Singh et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(7)
- Readiness to Embrace Artificial Intelligence Among Medical Doctors and Students: Questionnaire-Based Study.
Boillat Thomas et al. JMIR medical education 2022 8(2) e34973
- Prediction of hypertension using traditional regression and machine learning models: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Chowdhury Mohammad Ziaul Islam et al. PloS one 2022 17(4) e0266334
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (365)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6255)
- GWAS Studies (142)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (297)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (41)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (168)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.