Last Posted: Mar 02, 2021
- Antihypertensive treatment guided by genetics: PEARL-HT, the randomized proof-of-concept trial comparing rostafuroxin with losartan
L Citterio et al, The Pharmacogenomics Journal, March 1, 2021
- Risk factors for illness severity among pregnant women with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection - Surveillance for Emerging Threats to Mothers and Babies Network, 20 state, local, and territorial health departments, March 29, 2020 -January 8, 2021
RR Galang et al, MEDRXIV, March 1, 2021
- Non-communicable diseases pandemic and precision medicine: Is Africa ready?
T Chikowore et al, Ebiomedicine, February 2021
- Polygenic Risk Scores Predict Hypertension Onset and Cardiovascular Risk.
Vaura Felix et al. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2021 HYPERTENSIONAHA12016471
- Predicting Self-Rated Health Across the Life Course: Health Equity Insights from Machine Learning Models.
Clark Cheryl R et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2021
- Personalized Multimorbidity Management for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Using Reinforcement Learning of Electronic Health Records.
Zheng Hua et al. Drugs 2021 Feb
- Quantification of abdominal fat from computed tomography using deep learning and its association with electronic health records in an academic biobank.
MacLean Matthew T et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2021 Feb
- Implementation outcomes of Humanwide: integrated precision health in team-based family practice primary care.
Brown-Johnson Cati G et al. BMC family practice 2021 Feb 22(1) 28
- Applications of artificial intelligence for hypertension management.
Tsoi Kelvin et al. Journal of clinical hypertension (Greenwich, Conn.) 2021 Feb
- Developing and validating COVID-19 adverse outcome risk prediction models from a bi-national European cohort of 5594 patients.
Jimenez-Solem Espen et al. Scientific reports 2021 Feb 11(1) 3246
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6020)
- GWAS Studies (108)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (200)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (86)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.