Last Posted: Sep 04, 2020
- Distribution of the HTT gene A1 and A2 haplotypes worldwide: A systematic review.
Apolinário Thays Andrade et al. Clinical medicine & research 2020 Sep
- Genetic analysis of Huntington's disease in a population from the Brazilian Amazon.
Brito Diana V et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2020 Jul 7894-95
- Whether, when, and how to communicate genetic risk to minors: 'I wanted more information but I think they were scared I couldn't handle it'.
Stuttgen Kelsey et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jul
- Resting-state connectivity stratifies premanifest Huntington's disease by longitudinal cognitive decline rate.
Polosecki Pablo et al. Scientific reports 2020 10(1) 1252
- Evaluation of Vertical Ground Reaction Forces Pattern Visualization in Neurodegenerative Diseases Identification Using Deep Learning and Recurrence Plot Image Feature Extraction.
Lin Che-Wei et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jul 20(14)
- Family Communication Patterns and Challenges of Huntington's Disease Risk, the Decision to Pursue Presymptomatic Testing, and Test Results.
Stuttgen Kelsey et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2020 Jun
- Biological and clinical characteristics of gene carriers far from predicted onset in the Huntington's disease Young Adult Study (HD-YAS): a cross-sectional analysis.
Scahill Rachael I et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2020 Jun 19(6) 502-512
- Predictive genetic testing in Huntington's disease: should a neurologist be involved?
Oosterloo Mayke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 May
- Predictive genetic testing in Huntington’s disease: should a neurologist be involved?
M Oosterloo et al, Eur J Human Genetics, May 13, 2020
- Prevalence of Huntington Disease in Italy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Riccò Matteo et al. Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis 2020 Apr 91(3-S) 119-127
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (124)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (54)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.