Last Posted: Oct 31, 2019
- Cognitive Screening Tests in Huntington Gene Mutation Carriers: Examining the Validity of the Mini-Mental State Examination and the Montreal Cognitive Assessment.
Ringkøbing Signe Pertou et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Oct
- Gene Therapy for Huntington's Disease Using Targeted Endonucleases.
Dabrowska Magdalena et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2020 2056269-284
- [Polygenic risk prediction of common diseases: from epidemiology to clinical application].
Jansen Philip R et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2019 Sep 163
- Predictive Genetic Counseling for Neurodegenerative Diseases: Past, Present, and Future.
Goldman Jill S et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2019 Sep
- [Current status of the predictive genetic testing for hereditary neurological diseases in Shinshu University Hospital].
Tanaka Keiko et al. Rinsho shinkeigaku = Clinical neurology 2013 53(3) 196-204
- Epidemiology of Huntington disease in Cyprus: A 20-year retrospective study.
Demetriou C A et al. Clinical genetics 2018 93(3) 656-664
- Genetic counseling and testing for Huntington's disease: A historical review.
Nance Martha A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 174(1) 75-92
- A Deep Learning-Based Approach for Gait Analysis in Huntington Disease.
Zhang Shisheng et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 Aug 264477-481
- Health state utility values (QALY weights) for Huntington's disease: an analysis of data from the European Huntington's Disease Network (EHDN).
Hawton Annie et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2019 Aug
- Association of CAG Repeats With Long-term Progression in Huntington Disease
DR Langbehn et al, JAMA Neurology, August 12, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (49)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (173)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (61)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.