Last Posted: May 20, 2022
- Searching for Answers: Information-Seeking by Young People At-Risk for Huntington's Disease.
Chase Colby L et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2022
- Predicting clinical scores in Huntington's disease: a lightweight speech test.
Riad Rachid et al. Journal of neurology 2022
- Predicting Severity of Huntington's Disease With Wearable Sensors.
Scheid Brittany H et al. Frontiers in digital health 2022 4874208
- Haplotype-specific insertion-deletion variations for allele-specific targeting in Huntington's disease.
Shin Jun Wan et al. Molecular therapy. Methods & clinical development 2022 2584-95
- Clinical and Genetic Aspects of Huntington's Disease in the Malian Population.
Bocoum Abdoulaye et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2022
- Advance Directive Documentation in a Huntington's Disease Clinic: A Retrospective Chart Review.
Cooper Christa S et al. Tremor and other hyperkinetic movements (New York, N.Y.) 2022 124
- A Machine-Learning Derived Huntington's Disease Progression Model: Insights for Clinical Trial Design.
Mohan Amrita et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2021
- A MDS Evidence-Based Review on Treatments for Huntington's Disease.
Ferreira Joaquim J et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2021
- Health services utilization of Chinese patients with Huntington's disease: a cross-sectional study.
Ke Huiyi et al. BMC health services research 2021 21(1) 806
- Huntington's disease: Nearly four decades of human molecular genetics.
Gusella James F et al. Human molecular genetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (127)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (65)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.